blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 06:48:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272894 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Degenerate Diaries: The Chronicles Pt. 2
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 ... 184 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Degenerate Diaries: The Chronicles Pt. 2  (Read 373737 times)
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #975 on: February 12, 2012, 10:24:42 AM »

Nothing interesting happened this evening. Was a massive grind, and I'm starting to feel the fatigue a little. Finished on the 1/2 winning about £60, and was winning £250 at 50/1 at a peak. What's troubling is that I can't really account for the £150 that I ended up giving back. Definitely some leaks that need patching somewhere, clearly.

Got the hours in. Trying to love the game. Trying to carry myself with the grace mentioned above. Do a decent win on sunday one time? No one ever wins on sunday.

Careless letting my chips leak away like that Roll Eyes

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #976 on: February 12, 2012, 12:55:28 PM »

It's tough when you don't make quads every hand eh belton? *fist pump*   hope you got out of it <3

Ship it! I don't know who you are, but that's at least 5 "first posts" in this diary. Odd brags innit. My read is Nick the dealer. And I'm really sorry if I'm wrong, as it would be a massive rub.

Congrats on taking 5 blondes' virginities...?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #977 on: February 12, 2012, 01:08:15 PM »

It's tough when you don't make quads every hand eh belton? *fist pump*   hope you got out of it <3

Ship it! I don't know who you are, but that's at least 5 "first posts" in this diary. Odd brags innit. My read is Nick the dealer. And I'm really sorry if I'm wrong, as it would be a massive rub.

Congrats on taking 5 blondes' virginities...?

what a fucking brag.

Rivertony

View Profile
« Reply #978 on: February 12, 2012, 03:45:04 PM »

Any side bets on the MC seat race with PJ?
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #979 on: February 12, 2012, 04:33:00 PM »

Alright Sean,

Photoshop question to deflect from the pokes. Do you download custom brushes? if so, do you get them from one place in particular or just all over the place? So far, i have just been using the ones that are built in, but i know you can upload more.

I know this isn't going to sound incredibly helpful, but yes I do use custom brushes and yes I do get them from all over the place. I can't think of one place in particular, but what a lot of design blogs are doing now is grouping brushes together in "articles." For example, if you search for "Fractal Brushes" in Google, the top results will be things like "35 high quality fractal brushes," so from here you can pick out exactly what's right for you. For a while I didn't really do a lot of brushwork, but there are some absolutely fantastic and subtle brushes out there that will really turn a good piece into a work of art. The same applies for fonts, textures and patterns too. Installing them is pretty easy, too. Just move the file over to the Presets\Brushes (or textures of patterns obv) folder in your Program Files. Hope that helped.
MATHburns
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #980 on: February 12, 2012, 04:52:23 PM »

Just wanted to pop on and say that I love the blog fella, it's a really honest and interesting read. Keep it up and glglgl at the tables.

Oh and make that 6 viginities. Lol.
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #981 on: February 12, 2012, 05:08:45 PM »

Nothing interesting happened this evening. Was a massive grind, and I'm starting to feel the fatigue a little. Finished on the 1/2 winning about £60, and was winning £250 at 50/1 at a peak. What's troubling is that I can't really account for the £150 that I ended up giving back. Definitely some leaks that need patching somewhere, clearly.

Got the hours in. Trying to love the game. Trying to carry myself with the grace mentioned above. Do a decent win on sunday one time? No one ever wins on sunday.

You're too right! That hand against Carla was pretty tilty actually, where she just call/peels my 3bet oop with ATo, lands the only flop where I'm going to bet and she's going to have better, and such a perfect stack size. I guess she was losing, though, so there's a little bit of justification for the way she played the hand. Almost. Kinda.

When are you next in, sir? It's always fun playing on your table, and I owe you a river now.
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #982 on: February 12, 2012, 05:10:58 PM »

Just wanted to pop on and say that I love the blog fella, it's a really honest and interesting read. Keep it up and glglgl at the tables.

V-cards are like birthday cards all up in this bitch. Glad you like it mate. In before PeeJay empty-checkboxing "honest."
PeeJay

View Profile
« Reply #983 on: February 12, 2012, 05:27:03 PM »

it's a really honest
Call
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #984 on: February 12, 2012, 05:42:22 PM »

Sigh. The one time I tell the truth and it's when I explain how to use the quote tags correctly.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #985 on: February 12, 2012, 06:46:02 PM »

Nice one. Will give them a google when I'm next on my lappy. This opening accounts and posting itt is getting ridic!

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #986 on: February 12, 2012, 07:00:28 PM »

You're too right! That hand against Carla was pretty tilty actually, where she just call/peels my 3bet oop with ATo, lands the only flop where I'm going to bet and she's going to have better, and such a perfect stack size. I guess she was losing, though, so there's a little bit of justification for the way she played the hand. Almost. Kinda.

When are you next in, sir? It's always fun playing on your table, and I owe you a river now.

I'll remind you, and make sure it's a bloody big river - Nile-esque.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
rbc_mike

View Profile
« Reply #987 on: February 13, 2012, 05:03:11 AM »

Excuse me...

Dying's for fools.
Rivertony

View Profile
« Reply #988 on: February 13, 2012, 05:30:14 AM »

Any ideas who won the Africa cup of nations? lol
scottbrown

DILLIGAF

View Profile
« Reply #989 on: February 13, 2012, 03:26:50 PM »

Give me a rub down for being on Blonde and what do you do Math? Hmm? HMMMM?
Looks like the rise of the dealers is starting on Blonde.

Dealer at Dusk Till Dawn

No limit hold'em is a game of incomplete information where players must use all available information to make the best possible decision. - Russell Bowman
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 ... 184 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: