blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:40:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  did i do wrong ? knock at the door!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: did i do wrong ? knock at the door!!!!  (Read 13541 times)
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2011, 04:59:16 PM »

strange analogies as they're not analogous. surely you should be asking if I'd sell a plate for £200 despite knowing that it's got a hairline crack in it that makes it worth a fiver

I wouldn't, not without making the buyer aware anyway

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2011, 05:08:48 PM »

lol bang out of order you've just fucked him for £300 basically, i wouldn't be able to live with myself.

In these sort of debates, the people who seem to think all is fine, are the very ones who would complain the most vehemently if they realised they had been the victim of such practice.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2011, 05:15:01 PM »

lol bang out of order you've just fucked him for £300 basically, i wouldn't be able to live with myself.

In these sort of debates, the people who seem to think all is fine, are the very ones who would complain the most vehemently if they realised they had been the victim of such practice.

lol, not really. surely you expect to pay through the nose to get a van you buy for £500 through it's MOT at the end of the same month? why do you think the guy is selling the van in the first place?

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2011, 05:20:56 PM »

Just got a PM, seems there is another one for sale. 450 notes. Not bad! MOT due end of next month.

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2011, 05:23:35 PM »

lol, not really. surely you expect to pay through the nose to get a van you buy for £500 through it's MOT at the end of the same month? why do you think the guy is selling the van in the first place?

elderly people get conned all day everyday by things that people on this forum would know are a con!  if an elderly woman approached and asked about the van would the MOT not be mentioned then?? Why would it be she should know the deal is too good to be true.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2011, 05:31:17 PM »

half you mugs are horrid

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2011, 05:39:52 PM »

I agree with Cos

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2011, 05:40:47 PM »

The real problem with life is that nobody thinks for themselves these days. They are reliant on being spoon fed info about how to get through life by others whilst they dribble all over the floor. Sorry, but if I see a guy transferring tools etc from his battered old £500 van with no mot to his newly purchased van I would find it quite simple to deduce that the owner isn't interested in continuing with his battered old van because errr it's battered. I would expect it to fail badly on the mot. If you guys can't deduce that yourselves then you should get up from your computer screens today and get some life experience about you. I would tell the old lady cos I'm happy to help old ladies. I'm not helping a fully grown man I don't know to cross a busy street really and that's why it's different.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2011, 05:45:30 PM »

half you mugs are horrid
not wanting to sound horrid coz some of us are worse than that but did you not think you was in on a rigged boxing match and try to take advantage of it on some tv show. thought i saw a link with you and bordy on it somewhere. everyone has a line in the sand they wont cross. not all lines are even in the sand, some are in the sea and some are in the dunes. my opinion is that lee reckons its worth £250 scrap, the guy has not complained so where is the problem.

just noticed gatso is a mod so that explains his opinion but you sir are the anti mod so would expect you to be more on the side of the op.

can you send me that link that you was the star of. Wink

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2011, 05:47:03 PM »

I agree with Cos
hmmm are you a mod....errrr yup so that explains that as well. what you probably dont realise is that cos thinks that the horrid ones are those who are not being open and honest Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2011, 05:48:12 PM »

thought i saw a link with you and bordy on it somewhere.

your best post ever

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2011, 05:49:36 PM »

I agree with Cos
hmmm are you a mod....errrr yup so that explains that as well. what you probably dont realise is that cos thinks that the horrid ones are those who are not being open and honest Smiley

Not the right thread to twist my words Herbatio Herbivore.

Already a bunch of morally fked people agreeing with one another when they shouldn't be (Trigg and Gatso etc have brains thank god) then Mantis is spouting his usual unnecessarily long drivel.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2011, 05:52:27 PM »

I agree with Cos

Not the right thread to twist my words Herbatio Herbivore.

Already a bunch of morally fked people agreeing with one another when they shouldn't be (Trigg and Gatso etc have brains thank god) then Mantis is spouting his usual unnecessarily long drivel.
oh ok mate will discuss it in private soon. been a bit of a bad day for dropping bollocks...think i've just told someone in another thread that his job has been given to someone else. ffs hope i'm wrong now but heard it from the horses mouth

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2011, 05:55:23 PM »

and i love Trigg as much as the next man.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2011, 06:24:02 PM »

Sorry for being long-winded.

Just amuses me when young boys with very little life experience who live in their parents house seek to lecture a much older and more experienced family man with proper bills to pay about life and morality. Easy to burn money off to randoms when the mortgage isn't due and the kids don't need new shoes imo.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: