blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:21:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 618613 times)
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #3060 on: November 10, 2015, 03:44:33 PM »

Think the starks comments are a massive aftertime after lacy had a fumble then pulled his groin this week. 
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #3061 on: November 10, 2015, 07:38:28 PM »

Can't be after timing but looks to have gone unnoticed, this weeks game only accentuated the facts. Lacy clearly isn't fit and (he would say the same about me) is looking very heavy.

The last 4 games stats.

Lacy                                      Starks

Rush attempts 32                      Rush attempts 30
Rush yards      78                      Rush yards 177
Passes caught  4                       Passes caught 12
Passing yards   34                     Passing yards 126
TD's 1                                     TD's 3

Lacy is no doubt the better back when fit but he isn't, there are loads of RB's playing now because the number 1 RB for their team is injured. Starks numbers are RB1A numbers tho last weekends game does skew them he's been the better back numbers wise for the previous 3 games too, more yards more catches and more TD's.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #3062 on: November 12, 2015, 01:20:23 PM »

Might be a silly question

If you have a player on a bye week, would you look to swap him out? If you're quite pleased with him, worth swapping out and trying to swap back in assuming no one grabs him?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: November 12, 2015, 01:22:51 PM »

If you have a player on a bye week, would you look to swap him out? If you're quite pleased with him, worth swapping out and trying to swap back in assuming no one grabs him?

depends how important the player is

if its a productive player, and you are low on waiver priority i wouldn't risk it

if a marginal player that you can replace easily, then yes

much depends on how severe the bye week absences are, any other injuries on your roster etc etc

if its a player you like and you can get a team out with him on the bench, then keep him

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #3064 on: November 12, 2015, 01:26:15 PM »

If he's good, someone is probably going to grab him.

Bye week management is important, which is why you see the player's bye week prominently when you do the draft night. You don't want your quarterback, first choice running back and first choice wide receiver all off the same week...Unless you're planning it that way and are taking the hit one week to concentrate your resources every other week.

Frank Gore is on a bye week for my team this week. He'll be warming the bench this weekend for the Carlsen Pawnstormers.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #3065 on: November 12, 2015, 01:34:42 PM »

Thanks

That's weird, I put a waiver transfer in for my kicker who was on a bye about 10 mins ago and it's gone through already, wasn't expecting that.  That's one of my issues solved I suppose

My other issue is that my defence is on a bye too, I have the Falcons and was thinking of swapping them for the Chiefs or Vikings.   Should I go for that?  Think I will as the Falcons defence haven't been much use since I swapped them in and I really can't afford an empty slot this week.

No nicking the kicker I swapped out please, be nice to newbies Cheesy

I think overall I've done OK with bye week considerations, it's just these two positions (K & D) that I have no cover for.  Neither positions have done that well for me, it's probably not the end of the world getting rid.

Frank Gore is on a bye week for my team this week. He'll be warming the bench this weekend for the Carlsen Pawnstormers.

Tough life swapping in another top 10 QB in Cheesy

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3066 on: November 12, 2015, 01:37:54 PM »

unless its an exceptional defense in terms of weekly point scoring, have no qualms about "streaming" between the one you have and whatever is one the waiver wire. check which defense on the wire has the best looking match up this week (up against a bad offense?)

same for kicker. here you might prefer the kicker for the rams or chiefs say, who we know have big legs to hit long field goals, and potentially not too explosive offenses so lots of field goals overall than say the kicker for the saints who will be extra points only while the team scores 35-40-45 every week and lots of tds

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #3067 on: November 12, 2015, 01:42:45 PM »

Thanks, I'll get researching.

MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #3068 on: November 12, 2015, 06:49:56 PM »

After a QB in the dynasty league fairly sharpishly. PM me if you have anyone up for grabs and we can get a deal done?
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #3069 on: November 12, 2015, 07:04:29 PM »

I would prefer a league without using defenses.

Far too random.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3070 on: November 12, 2015, 07:26:10 PM »

have you tried one with IDP seems even more random too me

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: November 12, 2015, 08:22:30 PM »

After a QB in the dynasty league fairly sharpishly. PM me if you have anyone up for grabs and we can get a deal done?

I have accepted a deal with Adam (Sharplea?) in dynasty under the impression that he won't be slotting Mccoy into his lineup at the last minute tonight. I have taken Marshall out of mine for tonight's game so that the trade will go through on Saturday (or before if the commissioner wanted to push it through), and therefore Bradford will be available to me, and Diggs available to him.
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #3072 on: November 12, 2015, 09:25:16 PM »

I have accepted a deal with Adam (Sharplea?) in dynasty under the impression that he won't be slotting Mccoy into his lineup at the last minute tonight. I have taken Marshall out of mine for tonight's game so that the trade will go through on Saturday (or before if the commissioner wanted to push it through), and therefore Bradford will be available to me, and Diggs available to him.

Won't be using McCoy in the Yahoo league - confirming here.
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #3073 on: November 12, 2015, 09:36:48 PM »

Won't be using McCoy in the Yahoo league - confirming here.

Yep just received your PM, cheers.
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #3074 on: November 13, 2015, 12:57:10 AM »

have you tried one with IDP seems even more random too me

IDP leagues are absolutely glorious. My main league is IDP and it makes you think a whole lot more about the game as a whole I find
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: