blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:18:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 612123 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2145 on: November 25, 2014, 02:24:03 AM »

i give up SSS
another week with my bench out performing my starters

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: November 25, 2014, 01:47:17 PM »

Squeaky bum time in Fantasy land, looks like three of us at 6-6 can still get the last spot in the redraft league and four teams in the Dynasty fighting for the last 2 spots in that league. It's going to be tight/fun/painful.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
LEXUS

View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: November 25, 2014, 02:34:00 PM »

Can any of you clever chaps post up the various scenarios as in who goes through depending on what happens. Seem to remember some interesting write ups from last season

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: November 25, 2014, 02:50:57 PM »

Can any of you clever chaps post up the various scenarios as in who goes through depending on what happens. Seem to remember some interesting write ups from last season

(That's the intention, anyway...)

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: November 25, 2014, 05:20:25 PM »

Squeaky bum time in Fantasy land, looks like three of us at 6-6 can still get the last spot in the redraft league and four teams in the Dynasty fighting for the last 2 spots in that league. It's going to be tight/fun/painful.

i am now offically out of the running for the divisional and i imagine the wildcard too

you need to win and landry needs to lose for you to win our division
if you both win or both lose then landry goes through as they beat you early season
if you both lose and i win we are all on 6-7 but as landry beat us both he will still go through

as landry play manager retired then it means that one of them will lose so bobby a win for you in final game
will either see you up as divsional winner or wildcard
the winner of the manager retired landry game should go up aswell as either the wild card (manager retired) or divisional for (landry losers)

its get complicated if landry beats manager retired and bobby 1 loses then keith's stapleton and the winner between longy and myself join the mix

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: November 25, 2014, 05:45:16 PM »

i am now offically out of the running for the divisional and i imagine the wildcard too

if you both win or both lose then landry goes through as they beat you early season
if you both lose and i win we are all on 6-7 but as landry beat us both he will still go through

as landry play manager retired then it means that one of them will lose so bobby a win for you in final game
the winner of the manager retired landry game should go up aswell as either the wild card (manager retired) or divisional for (landry losers)

its get complicated if landry beats manager retired and bobby 1 loses then keith's stapleton and the winner between longy and myself join the mix

I'm not sure that's right all the way down bud, if I win and Landry wins I cant go above him and won't be above 7 others in the standings. The h2h gets tricky because some teams that can get to 7-6 haven't played each other so tho I've beaten MR he hasn't lost to the others and I have. I think I need Landry to lose and for me to do a win to get in. At least I'm not up against the number 1 seed in a match I need to win tho.......ahh hang on ;o)

If I lose doesn't Landry win our division and get through even if he loses as he will have the head to head over both of us if you also win your game? That would give Brent a 7-6 record (as he has beaten Landry this week) and then he is possibly in tie breakers with any other 7-6 teams for the last spot?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 05:51:24 PM by bobby1 » Logged

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: November 25, 2014, 05:45:50 PM »

Is this the last week for waivers BTW?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: November 25, 2014, 05:48:56 PM »

No, they run throughout the season.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: November 25, 2014, 05:52:26 PM »

It would be great to be Sharplea and be sitting snugly in the play offs in both comps ;o) vwp sir.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: November 25, 2014, 05:52:58 PM »

No, they run throughout the season.

Right ho. Thanks.

KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: November 25, 2014, 06:09:25 PM »

It would be great to be Sharplea and be sitting snugly in the play offs in both comps ;o) vwp sir.

Not confident in either of doing anything though, especially not in the redraft where I am literally relying on Bryant/Bell.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: November 25, 2014, 07:55:46 PM »

I'm not sure that's right all the way down bud, if I win and Landry wins I cant go above him and won't be above 7 others in the standings. The h2h gets tricky because some teams that can get to 7-6 haven't played each other so tho I've beaten MR he hasn't lost to the others and I have. I think I need Landry to lose and for me to do a win to get in. At least I'm not up against the number 1 seed in a match I need to win tho.......ahh hang on ;o)

If I lose doesn't Landry win our division and get through even if he loses as he will have the head to head over both of us if you also win your game? That would give Brent a 7-6 record (as he has beaten Landry this week) and then he is possibly in tie breakers with any other 7-6 teams for the last spot?

only 3 teams with 6-6 that can get to 7-6 you landry and manager retired
there is also an open spot for our div to play for

so with manager retired playing landry only 2 out of 3 of you can win at the weekend

and if you win you will get either the deivision spot (if manger retires win) or the wildcard spot (if landry wins)

so its all in your own hands

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: November 26, 2014, 12:53:28 AM »

only 3 teams with 6-6 that can get to 7-6 you landry and manager retired
there is also an open spot for our div to play for

so with manager retired playing landry only 2 out of 3 of you can win at the weekend

and if you win you will get either the deivision spot (if manger retires win) or the wildcard spot (if landry wins)

so its all in your own hands

The best 4 teams that don't win their Divs get the next four spots tho don't they?

There are 4 teams that wouldn't win their league that I cant get above even if I win, 3 teams that are 8-4 already and Virgin who is 7-5 and has the head to head over me. If MR wins his game and I win I am Div winner, If LL beats MR, Virgin loses and I win I'm 7-6 but lose the tie break?

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: November 26, 2014, 02:36:08 AM »

my error

i was forgetting the winner of our div doesnt automatically finish in top 8

so landry needs a win to make play off, if he loses and you win you go up
if you both lose he goes up as my winning wouldnt effect it

if he wins and you win then he would get promotion through the division and you would miss out no matter on virgins result on saturday as he beat you early in season

if virgin loses and manager retired wins then i think it goes to points scored between them for the last spot as they havent met

so to recap landry can make play off by winning
spiders has to win and hope than landry loses
manager retired can only make play off if they win and virgin loses then its by what ever rules goes for spliting 2 teams that have same record that havent played
if that is points scored i think it unlikely they can catch virgin

there are no other perms available

this time i am sure i am right as i am not trying to do 3 things at once

ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: November 26, 2014, 11:05:30 AM »

So am I a stick on even if I get beat.?

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: