blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:19:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  "The Downswings of Property and Poker"
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 ... 291 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "The Downswings of Property and Poker"  (Read 598443 times)
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #2535 on: October 05, 2012, 09:26:49 PM »

Well not updated since the chipleader comp which was pretty gross as lost a big hand in a std cooler bvb to drop from 400k to 200k (20bbs) bvb QQ v AA then 2 hands later lose A10 v 88 btn v sb for 150k and the rest next hand to bust out in 70th odd and to top it off as Leatherman will confirm I laid out circa £100 on the footie over that weekend and had backed Arsenal to win 4-1, 5-1 vs Southampton plus Stoke to Draw with Man City 1-1, 2-2 and no goalscorer in 6 x doubles so Theo Walcott put paid to that in the last couple of minutes and I was 1 team scoring off a £15 9 team both teams to score acca which would have paid £2400 so drew a blank in the pre holiday betting.

Then it was 2 solid days of work before flying to Malta for 2 weeks which consisted of 1 week in a friend of the families apartment in the seaside village of Marsascala which was lovely as had 3 good bedrooms and a big lounge/dining/kitchen space and 3 balconies and then we moved into a hotel in Buggiba once my mum had flown back to the Uk leaving us to have a break ourselves.

People always either love or hate Malta and I am definately in the formers camp even though I am biased by being half maltese and could see myself living there at some point in my life. Having been there many times over the years I still do all the touristy stuff visiting the sights there and will post some pics over the next few days and have loads of family over there who always want to spend time with you so I need 2 weeks or would never feel like I have had a break.

Max has flown quite a lot in his 18months as we frequently visit Slovakia to see his grandparents over there but this flight was 3 hours so was the longest we have had to entertain him and flying with Ryanair there is not a lot for him to do obv (god knows how we will get on with the 10 hour flight in Nov  Wink ) but he was ok and although we picked late Sept so the weather was cooler it was mid 30's for the first 10 days and way to hot till about 2pm to even think of being on the beach so visiting and sight seeing it was.  TBH he loved it over there and got spoilt rotten with attention and also developed a different kind of bond with me as normally he associates Dad coming home from work with bath/bedtime so spending 2 weeks of quality time with him was a really nice time although Petra got a bit jealous of him constantly wanting me as opposed to her and it gave her a nice break to relax.

Whilst away I called in a bet with Dubai and got very lucky as had £200 on Man Utd to beat Liverpool and was about to leave the beach bar I was watching in until Jonjo Shelvey got sent off which put me +£350 and then on the Tuesday called in a £150 over 2.5 goals double which was in before 70mins and got me to the heady heights of £800 and then after a few texts with Shallow we came to the conclusion that we liked over 3.5 goals in the Man Utd v Newcastle match plus I liked 2-2, 3-3 and if anyone watched the match I think we were pretty unlucky to not collect either bet with 2-2 or 3-3 winning about £1300 and any other over 3.5 goals score winning £275 so the 2-1 scoreline meant moving backwards to +£450 overall.

Unfortunately Mr S had some mobile phone probs and therefore I missed out on a £350 winner at 11/8 and a further £200 over goals dbl which would have resulted in a further £300 profit but I cant complain with a small bit of binkage and it's partly my own fault as I purposely didnt log onto to Blonde for the 2 weeks and when I did there was a PM from Dubai giving me his alt number  Angry

Will update on Malta, Maltese women and sunglasses when I have a bit more time and can  upload some photos.

Tomorrow I play the first event on my new staking package when I play the £150 at DTD and my main bet of the weekend is going to be centered around over goals inthe Walsall vs Carlisle match but not sure what yet!!

do ittttt
Hello Wizard  dw will defo be done but after the weekend!!

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: October 05, 2012, 09:30:49 PM »

I now have my main bet of the weekend placed

Walsall vs Carlisle  £140 over 3.5 goals at 9/4 and £90 on over 4.5 goals at 11/2

Plus £40 e/w on Clayton at 7/1 in the 3.20 Newmarket tomorrow

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: October 05, 2012, 10:24:30 PM »

Walsall vs Carlisle  £140 over 3.5 goals at 9/4 and £90 on over 4.5 goals at 11/2

Why not. I am on too.
I apologise in advance
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: October 05, 2012, 11:20:35 PM »

Why not. I am on too.
I apologise in advance
Might have to have a saver on 0-0 now then  Wink

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: October 06, 2012, 10:41:42 AM »

Busy at work today before heading to DTD for the £150 and only other bet is a both teams to score acca for £30

Swansea v Reading
WBA v QPR
Leeds v Barnsley
S.Weds v Hull
Notts Co v Tranmere
Aldershot v Chesterfield
Southend v Barnet

Returns hopefully £1419.78

Big_D

View Profile
« Reply #2540 on: October 06, 2012, 11:49:57 AM »

Good luck today mate!

These bets better come in Wink

Ship It!
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: October 06, 2012, 11:54:32 AM »

Good luck today mate!

These bets better come in Wink
Well if u have backed them we should be ok as ur one of the blessed!! Wink

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: October 06, 2012, 05:06:22 PM »

Sad is all

Big_D

View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: October 06, 2012, 05:08:30 PM »

Sad is all

Sad

Keep it going in the £150 mate and do a bink!

Ship It!
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: October 06, 2012, 06:40:34 PM »

Sad is all

proper horrible today

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: October 07, 2012, 01:17:06 PM »

May as well wack up the NFl stuff... if nothing im brave enough to hang it out there : Some tough calls with any value this week but here goes...

1    CIN Bengals    MIA Dolphins @ CIN Bengals
(Money Line)    07/10/2012    None    1.58    To Run
2    ATL Falcons    ATL Falcons @ WAS Redskins
(Money Line)    07/10/2012    None    1.62    To Run
3    PIT Steelers    PHL Eagles @ PIT Steelers
(Money Line)    07/10/2012    None    1.57    To Run
4    Over 50.5    SD Chargers @ NO Saints
(Game Totals)    08/10/2012    None    1.58    To Run
5    Under 45.5    SEA Seahawks @ CAR Panthers
(Game Totals)    07/10/2012    None    1.62    To Run
6    MIN Vikings    TEN Titans @ MIN Vikings
(Money Line)    07/10/2012    None    1.41    To Run

6 fold backed by a 5 fold

Some brief notes...

Bengals have slipped into good form and with Aj green have the most potent receiver going against a secondary that hasnt convinced..bengals pass rush coming on line against a miami O line with a weakness at RT

Falcons offense one of the most balanced and accurate O's going against a Redskins D devestated by 2 of its best players out for the season..always gonna give up points and hopefully the decent falcons D can hold up RG3 enough to win...could be close and high scoring

like the steelers at home and have big returns from injury in polymanu and harrison on D and redman at Rb.... eagles hot and cold and liable to turn over the ball at any time...

over 50.5 in the saints game..bit conservative as both have high powered offense and saints cant defend or mount a pass rush..give rivers time and he will pick this weak saints secondary apart..on the other side brees is still awesome and will put the ball in the endzone regular should be a shootout..prob end 10-6 knowing my luck

under 45.5 in the seahawks ...seahawks one of the best D's in the game against a misfiring panthers although Cam Newton liable to do anything if he extends a broken play..seahawks having trouble scoring even against avg defense

vikings on a good run with a great run game in peterson  and Ponder at Qb looking quite good of late... Tennesea QB locker out and although hassleback not the worst bup titans stuggling on O'.... it may come down to chris Johnson and the run game to keep them in this

I also have a seperate £100 on the Texans -8 ..putting my money where my mouth is... Jets all over the place and injury to their best CB and an offense misfiring doesnt bode.. if given the chance I don't think Tebow is the answer to their problems.. also going up against the best D in the league and the most balanced offense in the league..Texans rated number 1 team overall atm....jets lost 34 -0 last week at home to San Fran who are similar to the texans in they play good D but maybe not quite as potent on O'...i fear the Jets are in for another drubbing this week..but its MNF and the NFL so anything can happen

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: October 07, 2012, 01:21:14 PM »

oh had to have a footie bet too

man u over 2.5
southampton over 2.5
spurs ftw

pizzled

View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: October 07, 2012, 01:26:42 PM »

May as well wack up the NFl stuff... if nothing im brave enough to hang it out there : Some tough calls with any value this week but here goes...

Some brief notes...

Bengals have slipped into good form and with Aj green have the most potent receiver going against a secondary that hasnt convinced..bengals pass rush coming on line against a miami O line with a weakness at RT

Falcons offense one of the most balanced and accurate O's going against a Redskins D devestated by 2 of its best players out for the season..always gonna give up points and hopefully the decent falcons D can hold up RG3 enough to win...could be close and high scoring

like the steelers at home and have big returns from injury in polymanu and harrison on D and redman at Rb.... eagles hot and cold and liable to turn over the ball at any time...

over 50.5 in the saints game..bit conservative as both have high powered offense and saints cant defend or mount a pass rush..give rivers time and he will pick this weak saints secondary apart..on the other side brees is still awesome and will put the ball in the endzone regular should be a shootout..prob end 10-6 knowing my luck

under 45.5 in the seahawks ...seahawks one of the best D's in the game against a misfiring panthers although Cam Newton liable to do anything if he extends a broken play..seahawks having trouble scoring even against avg defense

vikings on a good run with a great run game in peterson  and Ponder at Qb looking quite good of late... Tennesea QB locker out and although hassleback not the worst bup titans stuggling on O'.... it may come down to chris Johnson and the run game to keep them in this

I also have a seperate £100 on the Texans -8 ..putting my money where my mouth is... Jets all over the place and injury to their best CB and an offense misfiring doesnt bode.. if given the chance I don't think Tebow is the answer to their problems.. also going up against the best D in the league and the most balanced offense in the league..Texans rated number 1 team overall atm....jets lost 34 -0 last week at home to San Fran who are similar to the texans in they play good D but maybe not quite as potent on O'...i fear the Jets are in for another drubbing this week..but its MNF and the NFL so anything can happen

tl:dr......ill just copy your bets instead Smiley
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: October 07, 2012, 02:44:38 PM »

Some brief notes...

tl:dr......ill just copy your bets instead Smiley
ditto Wink

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #2549 on: October 07, 2012, 03:30:04 PM »

Hurtful... Just trying to make u feel ur getting value for ur losses

Pages: 1 ... 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 ... 291 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: