blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:10:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  "The Downswings of Property and Poker"
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 ... 291 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "The Downswings of Property and Poker"  (Read 598469 times)
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #3255 on: November 09, 2013, 10:52:05 AM »

Shocking moose tash

verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #3256 on: November 09, 2013, 05:39:49 PM »

good luck Eso, ship the lot!

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #3257 on: November 10, 2013, 12:14:49 PM »

Well done in Big Game pal

Satellite King
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #3258 on: November 10, 2013, 12:59:56 PM »

Cheers all  vvvvv tired Sad

@Verndog  nice to meet you buddy!

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #3259 on: November 10, 2013, 01:21:34 PM »

Congrats on your result wp

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #3260 on: November 10, 2013, 01:27:02 PM »

TYVM Graham

How are things with you and when can we see an update of what you have been upto recently?

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #3261 on: November 10, 2013, 01:36:17 PM »

TYVM Graham

How are things with you and when can we see an update of what you have been upto recently?

Things are good thank you, bit of a concern on Friday with the latest Typhoon to hit but fortunately like most of them it hit the South/Centre of the country and blew out to sea before it reached the family, mixed feelings though as latest reports are saying possibility of 10,000 dead! I doubt they will ever know the true figure.

Haven't updated recently as I don't think anything of much interest has been happening, although I MAY have something to relate in the next week or two.........

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #3262 on: November 12, 2013, 12:48:03 PM »

Click to see full-size image.

So the journey started on Friday taking Petra, Max and Ivy to Luton airport for their month long sabatical to Slovakia where they will have a great time and I am joining them on Weds 4th Dec for the last week before we all fly back together.  having stopped and had a coffee with them they headed off to the gate and I wondered how Max would be but he was fine and thinks Daddy is coming on a bigger plane in a couple of weeks and I got the message to say they were already there whilst at DTD.

The journey having left them was a nightmare with the usual Fri afternoon traffic plus the odd accident and whilst sat motionless for 40mins just past Leicester services and with no food in the car I decided to see if there were any goodies at all in the glove box so was delighted to find a mini chomp and a celebrations size bounty, now I dont know how long they have been there or whether eating chocolate that is faded in colour is a good thing but I was absolutely hank so took the gamble.

Unfortunately I was not motionless in the early hours of the morning!!

Played snug in the big game and was under avg until the last level when I opened KJss in MP and got flatted by "Milkshake" and also Carla Goddard and we saw a rather boring  Two Diamonds flop so I cbet into them for 40% pot and the both peeled and in my head I am screaming "please turn me some spade equity" and was rewarded with the  so barrelled 1/2pot again and just Milkshake called which left me 90% pot back which I was giving up on unless we binked so it was an easy shove on the river and he snapped me with AA and I was over 100k for the first time and bagged 96800 to come back with on Saturday.

Being me I then left at 3am and drove down south as the dog had been on his own since 1pm and having stopped off at the office at 5.30 to pick up my phone charger and leave a note for the boys to say I would not be in that day it was walk the dog 6am and 2 1/2 hours sleep before waking to again walk the dog, have some breakfast and then meet Vinny and Claypole to drive back to DTD and luckily Claypole was driving so I could rest up (good decision Claypole Wink )

We know now that it was a successful tourney for me and the staking team and hopefully can carry some rungood to Luton this week for the boys as well.

It's pretty quiet at home but gives me a chance to catch up on some stuff as well as work on the business plans for 2014.

Thanks for all the messages over the weekend of support and for Milli updating the thread as I still have phone issues but hopefully they will be resolved on Thurs...

atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #3263 on: November 12, 2013, 03:04:22 PM »

Hi Rich, spoke on here couple of times, well done on recent result, glad to see your busy days were rewarded with a bink.

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3264 on: November 12, 2013, 03:11:51 PM »

If you throw enough shit at the walls...

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #3265 on: November 12, 2013, 03:42:42 PM »

lol

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #3266 on: November 12, 2013, 04:00:50 PM »

Hi Rich, spoke on here couple of times, well done on recent result, glad to see your busy days were rewarded with a bink.
TYVM hopefully you can post here same time next week when we ship the Luton tourney Wink

I used to like you x

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #3267 on: November 12, 2013, 04:49:54 PM »

Name of Scottish DIY manual ?

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #3268 on: November 12, 2013, 06:42:54 PM »

amazed you won a hand with a spade flush when carla 'never folds spades' goddard was in the pot

respect

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #3269 on: November 12, 2013, 09:02:55 PM »

amazed you won a hand with a spade flush when carla 'never folds spades' goddard was in the pot

respect
This

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 ... 291 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: