blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 01:12:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272573 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  £40 to £20k in 25ish Winning Selections!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 50 Go Down Print
Author Topic: £40 to £20k in 25ish Winning Selections!!  (Read 86674 times)
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2011, 03:46:45 PM »

Do you know much about F1 Rich?

Some of it is pretty much printing money if you're happy with short odds.
Oh yeah i love punting on F1 mainly on   points finish/podium finish

Why not do one on here yourself  £1 to £1000 and it wil pay for your Monte Carlo entry when Greeky welch's out of your Gym bet saying working out on a Thai bird for 3 mins is classed as a session!!

Yeah points / podium finishes are effectively whether or not they're going to complete the race a lot of the time. Easy money but when you need 10 wins on the bounce there's always that slip up to scupper things.

Seriously thinking about it though mate although as I said I'm clueless with betfair which could be a disadvantage.

Would probs do something less adventurous than a 1000x effort.

Probs look at £10 to £1000 or along those lines.

I think that's about 13 or 14 2/5 shots.

Sounds quite easy when you put it that way.

PS: Lol at the Greeky comment Cheesy
Grimmers gonna Grim and now that he has found out how it works your bag is gonna be done in pretty sharpish.
Ace reckons its poss so give it a spin!!

most of my bets are tennis, cricket, rugby and other random bets that crop up.

Its weird that when you get to say a hundo, those bets are much more tense than having a straight hundo on something as the prospect of starting again is so gash. We also take the stake out for the next one if we get to over a ton.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2011, 04:19:13 PM »

Click to see full-size image.

As a relative newbie to sports betting, I'll have a crack at this too. My first bet ^^^^^

Fancy Sheff Wed as currently on 4 straight home wins and Exeter only 1 win and 3 draws in last 4 away matches.

Would it have been better to lay Exeter instead of backing Sheff Wed??

Ah! The element of surprise
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2011, 04:26:22 PM »

gl with this hope you win the lot but this type of thing is a layers dream. Each attempt at the spin up is one very large accumulator, spreading it over a long period doesn´t mean it´s a series of large singles. If you are reinvesting 100% after each win then it is in every way an accumulator. It´s why Hills were so keen to publicise it.

gl
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 04:32:11 PM by kukushkin88 » Logged
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2011, 04:26:51 PM »

Just lay whoever Newcastle play every week.

NEWCASTLE UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
BonzerJaguar

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2011, 04:41:43 PM »

Just seen this thread and made a start.

£20 on BATE to draw (was 1-1 after 77 minutes) in Belerusian Premier League won, odds had changed when I placed though so only returned £28.89

£28.89 on Graeme Dott to win frame 4 vs Stephen Craigie in some rubbish Snooker PTC going on.
BonzerJaguar

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2011, 05:05:13 PM »

Dott Won.

£43.34 on Hrvatski Dragovoljac v HASK Zagreb - Under 3.5 Goals @ 8/13.

Currently 2-1 after 79 minutes.

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2011, 05:19:22 PM »

Dott Won.

£43.34 on Hrvatski Dragovoljac v HASK Zagreb - Under 3.5 Goals @ 8/13.

Currently 2-1 after 79 minutes.

Nice work but we need some screen shots or you could reach the 100k by tonight at the rate your going and will end the thread!!

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2011, 05:20:45 PM »

gl with this hope you win the lot but this type of thing is a layers dream. Each attempt at the spin up is one very large accumulator, spreading it over a long period doesn´t mean it´s a series of large singles. If you are reinvesting 100% after each win then it is in every way an accumulator. It´s why Hills were so keen to publicise it.

gl
Yeah i understand what your saying which is why we shall be laying as well although thats still betting to a certain extent!!
You dont think it can be done then?

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2011, 05:22:40 PM »

Click to see full-size image.

As a relative newbie to sports betting, I'll have a crack at this too. My first bet ^^^^^

Fancy Sheff Wed as currently on 4 straight home wins and Exeter only 1 win and 3 draws in last 4 away matches.

Would it have been better to lay Exeter instead of backing Sheff Wed??

Wednesday are god awful. just bet against them always imo.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2011, 05:35:48 PM »

gl
Yeah i understand what your saying which is why we shall be laying as well although thats still betting to a certain extent!!

I´m certain it can be done but it is only very slightly more likely than just getting any standard 25 fold acca up. It being more likely assumes that by spreading the bet over a period of time you are giving yourself the maximum scope for identifying true value (i.e you are unlikely to ever find 25 bets that represent real value on any given weekend). I hope it goes well but if I was a little wealthier and lot less of a bankroll nit I´d be delighted to lay all of these.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2011, 05:40:37 PM »

gl

I´m certain it can be done but it is only very slightly more likely than just getting any standard 25 fold acca up. It being more likely assumes that by spreading the bet over a period of time you are giving yourself the maximum scope for identifying true value (i.e you are unlikely to ever find 25 bets that represent real value on any given weekend). I hope it goes well but if I was a little wealthier and lot less of a bankroll nit I´d be delighted to lay all of these.
I think your correct in all you say and if i knocked in the roll over 1 1/2 years well cest la vie but hopefully someones gonna have a good sweat on it.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2011, 07:54:04 PM »

When Eso says spin I can't see an option.

Going to get myself on betfair tonight and get something worked out for my first tenner.

Best start studying the F1 again 'cause I haven't got a clue about anything else.

Meh, it's much more fun betting on stuff you don't no the rules to, NFL ftw.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2011, 08:51:06 PM »

war in our house over this. my wife is sure as eggs are eggs that this falls down. she was telling me that man utd and phil taylor  do lose and in a game where the draw is a possibility then the chances of success are even less. we were in town for lunch and  she even took me into work to show me the ladbrokes computer with all the different sports betting they have and there was literally hundreds of odds on prices in all sorts of shit. i have never wanted  to prove her wrong so much in all my life.

she reckons that on a saturday morning every numpty and his dog is backing man u, man c, chelsea, celtic, rangers, barcelona, real and scunthorpe in there bets and she reckons that footy is 2nd most profitable after numbers (tbh i thought the numbers was a mafia run thing).

her arse just started to twitch tho. asked her if i could post one of our personal videos from the private collection if your bet comes in and she said NO. Sad bit disappointed at that coz i'm quite good for a short guy

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2011, 08:57:06 PM »

war in our house over this. my wife is sure as eggs are eggs that this falls down. she was telling me that man utd and phil taylor  do lose and in a game where the draw is a possibility then the chances of success are even less. we were in town for lunch and  she even took me into work to show me the ladbrokes computer with all the different sports betting they have and there was literally hundreds of odds on prices in all sorts of shit. i have never wanted  to prove her wrong so much in all my life.

she reckons that on a saturday morning every numpty and his dog is backing man u, man c, chelsea, celtic, rangers, barcelona, real and scunthorpe in there bets and she reckons that footy is 2nd most profitable after numbers (tbh i thought the numbers was a mafia run thing).

her arse just started to twitch tho. asked her if i could post one of our personal videos from the private collection if your bet comes in and she said NO. Sad bit disappointed at that coz i'm quite good for a short guy

JASON IS BACK!

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2011, 06:51:46 AM »

I always thought you were quite tall....         Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  got it now  Wink
Also i will mostly play were i have 2 results on my side like sundays bet where i have teh draw and the home result.
Gonna do this for you Herbie!!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 50 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: