blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:00:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  £40 to £20k in 25ish Winning Selections!!
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 Go Down Print
Author Topic: £40 to £20k in 25ish Winning Selections!!  (Read 86755 times)
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #660 on: March 09, 2012, 05:09:14 PM »

Huddersfield should score 3 or 4 this Saturday.

is this  a hunch....?  The magic numbers don't fancy it lolz and have it as a possible under... it wouldn't make the magic 8...

Where is Eso ? might start a thread called Eso is missing have the Triads finally got him ?

More hunch than science yeah.

If you back it sir I wish you luck...

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #661 on: March 09, 2012, 05:11:09 PM »

OK might be a little impatient but gonna take a bit of a risk here on an NBA pick as NBA is notoriously fickle...

San Antonio Spurs over the LA clippers  £601 around 1.5 most matched as we speak should get it through... fingers crossed will prob watch the match...sweataments..

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #662 on: March 09, 2012, 07:00:41 PM »

OK might be a little impatient but gonna take a bit of a risk here on an NBA pick as NBA is notoriously fickle...

San Antonio Spurs over the LA clippers  £601 around 1.5 most matched as we speak should get it through... fingers crossed will prob watch the match...sweataments..

Gl mate, the degen in you is impressive.

Ah! The element of surprise
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #663 on: March 09, 2012, 11:12:32 PM »

Gl mate, the degen in you is impressive.

Uv seen  me play roulette then ? Lol

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: March 09, 2012, 11:14:50 PM »

good luck mate

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #665 on: March 09, 2012, 11:17:05 PM »

Oooo, £600! Good luck mate. 

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #666 on: March 09, 2012, 11:18:33 PM »

Ty guys.... Was right about fleetwood so dodged one there...obv had a single on it..... Let's go San Antonio !!

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #667 on: March 10, 2012, 01:07:26 AM »

We could be in trouble.. Parker the star man for San Antonio has pulled out injured....this looking bad may trade out if it looks like going tits

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #668 on: March 10, 2012, 04:09:29 AM »

Sigh...we were done for... Parker being out made all the difference and the clippers decide to play the game of the season ...close all the way..last two minutes  done us...clippers hit everything....sigh balls

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #669 on: March 10, 2012, 09:45:11 AM »

Oh no, unlucky

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #670 on: March 10, 2012, 10:19:08 AM »

I think the key to this challenge is patience. The reason I gave up with my participation was having no patience at all. After a few wins on the bounce our game selection seems to disappear looking for any old punt, looking for that fix. If anyone decides to continue, and I hope they do, unless you're absolutely sure then don't punt it. Wait for the right game.

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #671 on: March 10, 2012, 11:13:25 AM »

I think the key to this challenge is patience. The reason I gave up with my participation was having no patience at all. After a few wins on the bounce our game selection seems to disappear looking for any old punt, looking for that fix. If anyone decides to continue, and I hope they do, unless you're absolutely sure then don't punt it. Wait for the right game.

Yep ur right celticalike although tbf this was a good bet..San Antonio had beaten the clippers 17 straight at home and the clippers had been n the road for 10days.... The star man pulled out 30 minutes before tip off and half the clipper team decided to have the game of their life.. Just one of those things and the gods conspired.... Have reloaded a full clip and mapped a string of bets I like for the weekend so we are looking to spray more bullets than a disaffected American college student.... Starting with

Carlisle v bury over 2.5 goals @ 1.78

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #672 on: March 10, 2012, 11:26:39 AM »

Yep ur right celticalike although tbf this was a good bet..San Antonio had beaten the clippers 17 straight at home and the clippers had been n the road for 10days.... The star man pulled out 30 minutes before tip off and half the clipper team decided to have the game of their life.. Just one of those things and the gods conspired.... Have reloaded a full clip and mapped a string of bets I like for the weekend so we are looking to spray more bullets than a disaffected American college student.... Starting with

Carlisle v bury over 2.5 goals @ 1.78

Good luck mate, I'm roooooooting for you.

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #673 on: March 10, 2012, 11:39:55 AM »

Cheers bud

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #674 on: March 10, 2012, 12:20:15 PM »

Too true. Looking for a bet rather than waiting is a problem
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: