blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 08:15:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Monte Carlo £250,000 Gtd: Day 3 and final
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 ... 69 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Monte Carlo £250,000 Gtd: Day 3 and final  (Read 133975 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #885 on: December 20, 2011, 09:38:57 AM »

Why can Trumper not just throw £200 at somebody to do the commentary? It was so ridiculous, I switched off when it was 5 handed and he didn't even really mention the 1010 fold. His commentary about the JJ of Frankie and other hands just was totally off. I think there are 100 people on Blonde who could do a better job. I understand its hard, I understand he did it for 6 hours straight, maybe next time we can have a new commentator every 2 hours, a little like the big cash game.

I think I speak for everybody here when I say that DTD not paying Blonde for updates is absolutely ridiculous, look at the last 3 days, if this is not enough exposure for the club to pay a few bags then something must be going wrong.

I apologise for my Rob Yong's dog comment, I'm not sure if it got deleted or not.

WP Alex btw, was super impressed, he made some great, yet relatively standard folds where many would have gotten themselves into trouble. Bet he wish he peeled the q10dd tho.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #886 on: December 20, 2011, 09:47:27 AM »

Seemingly made some bad decisions, but of course they turned out to be correct as he ultimately triumphed .

He played with a lot of heart and adds to the list of Regulars /Locals to win the Monte Carlo thus keeping some of the £ in the poker community .

Well played sir & Congratulations Rasta Fish

PS  Im down this week for the cash games   Smiley
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #887 on: December 20, 2011, 10:01:14 AM »

Why can Trumper not just throw £200 at somebody to do the commentary? It was so ridiculous, I switched off when it was 5 handed and he didn't even really mention the 1010 fold. His commentary about the JJ of Frankie and other hands just was totally off. I think there are 100 people on Blonde who could do a better job. I understand its hard, I understand he did it for 6 hours straight, maybe next time we can have a new commentator every 2 hours, a little like the big cash game.

I think I speak for everybody here when I say that DTD not paying Blonde for updates is absolutely ridiculous, look at the last 3 days, if this is not enough exposure for the club to pay a few bags then something must be going wrong.

I apologise for my Rob Yong's dog comment, I'm not sure if it got deleted or not.

WP Alex btw, was super impressed, he made some great, yet relatively standard folds where many would have gotten themselves into trouble. Bet he wish he peeled the q10dd tho.

Really?

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #888 on: December 20, 2011, 10:02:35 AM »

Really?

Maybe 200.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
ballymorechris
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #889 on: December 20, 2011, 10:07:27 AM »

Anywhere I can get results of the side events ?
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #890 on: December 20, 2011, 10:10:13 AM »

Really?

Maybe 200.

Vicky Coren?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #891 on: December 20, 2011, 10:14:00 AM »

I'd do it for free. Would be a laugh if nothing else.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #892 on: December 20, 2011, 10:14:37 AM »

+1

FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #893 on: December 20, 2011, 10:15:19 AM »

Please and Thank you works   Smiley

http://www.dusktilldawnpokerclub.com/results.php
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #894 on: December 20, 2011, 10:19:29 AM »

Obv the perfect commentary team would be Chinese Frankie and Rastafish.
b4matt

View Profile
« Reply #895 on: December 20, 2011, 10:25:21 AM »

Excellent updates Rich, despite battling against understandably difficult circumstances.

Really pleased for Rasta. A great character who obviously loves playing (as well as the sound of his own voice!).
He clearly isn't on the same technical level as some, but his game has some strengths, which he uses well, and he can be a pain in the backside to play against.

Felt a bit gutted for Alex when he went out, but he seemed to play very well all 3 days, and nearly £100k from 2 MC's is an ok result overall.

ballymorechris
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #896 on: December 20, 2011, 10:33:40 AM »

Please and Thank you works   Smiley

http://www.dusktilldawnpokerclub.com/results.php

apologies & ty
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #897 on: December 20, 2011, 10:38:00 AM »

+1

why not ask Rob/Simon to have a meeting so you can address the issue you had with the commentary ? Then offer to do the next commentary yourself on a free trial basis and  if this is well received maybe something more permanant could be put in place?

I didn't watch/listen to the feed but from your points i'm thinking you would have preferred to listen to a professional commentator?

b4matt

View Profile
« Reply #898 on: December 20, 2011, 10:48:48 AM »

I do not understand the excessively harsh criticism of DTD and the commentary from some on here. I am pretty sure DTD do not need blonde to help business and that letting blonde do an update is just a courtesy.
These poorly constructed comments not only ruin blondes chance of doing future updates from DTD and other venues, but also, do not help the blonde cause in getting new sponsors. 

Just my opinion- flame away.
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #899 on: December 20, 2011, 10:53:29 AM »

I do not understand the excessively harsh criticism of DTD and the commentary from some on here. I am pretty sure DTD do not need blonde to help business and that letting blonde do an update is just a courtesy.
These poorly constructed comments not only ruin blondes chance of doing future updates from DTD and other venues, but also, do not help the blonde cause in getting new sponsors. 

Just my opinion- flame away.

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 ... 69 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: