blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 02:55:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272716 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Blonde will make thin ....Here we go again !
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 ... 341 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blonde will make thin ....Here we go again !  (Read 495767 times)
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: February 05, 2012, 11:06:58 AM »

Well done boys so far.

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: February 05, 2012, 11:54:07 AM »

Galloway is a beast! sick stuff.

Not weighed in yet.. This weekend has seen beers, cider, baileys, orange juice, fry up sarnie, chips, biscuits, pizza, garlic bread, croissants, pan au chocolate, lollies, crisps and dip and coco pops consumed with zero exercise. So obv expecting a HUGE gain.

Watching repeat of take me out then will jump on the scales. Loads of stuff left so today is probs down the pan as well.

Gonna be in beastmode this week to make up for it. Looks like i will be snowed in so will be able to double down on the gym time. Gulp.

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: February 05, 2012, 12:06:42 PM »

Managed a 2lb loss this week. So down to 17st 3lbs from starting weight of 18st 6lbs. Really pleased with the loss but know I need to work hard this week to continue losing as I had a bad week and can't let the fact I've lost weight after a few blow outs trick me into thinking I can do it every week!

9kg down 23kg to go!

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: February 05, 2012, 01:01:17 PM »

This weekend has seen beers, cider, baileys, orange juice, fry up sarnie, chips, biscuits, pizza, garlic bread, croissants, pan au chocolate, lollies, crisps and dip and coco pops consumed with zero exercise. So obv expecting a HUGE gain.

Knew it would be bad. didn't know just how bad. Hoping a lot of this is water weight as I haven't drank a drop since Friday afternoon.

Week Total = +5.6lb
Overall Total = -15.8lbs.

Pretty tez for a guy of my size. Still on target for minimum of one stone per month loss from Jan-July but wanted to have a huge first month. Nothing bad planned until first wknd of March now.

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: February 05, 2012, 02:08:41 PM »

Impressive stuff from you lot. Well done!!

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: February 05, 2012, 04:45:30 PM »

No loss this week, am exactly the same weight. That's what one day scoffing for England and overdoing it with the rum another night does for you  Sad

Gonna ban myself from booze again until a week on Saturday. Aiming for 2lbs min this week.

Also am fucking starving today too for some reason  Angry

Date               Weight            Loss/gain week            Total loss            Target Weight for bet          +/- V Bet Target      Weekly Personal Target    

1 Jan             17st 6lb                   -                                  -                              -                                          -

8 Jan             17st 1lb                 -5lbs                            -5lbs                       17st 4lbs                             -3lbs

15 Jan           16st 13lbs             -2lbs                            -7lbs                       17st 2lbs                             -3lbs

22 Jan           16st 10lbs             -3lbs                           -10lbs                      17st 0lbs                             -4lbs                               3lb loss

29 Jan           16st 8lbs               -2lbs                           -12lbs                      16st 12lbs                           -4lbs                               2lb loss

5 Feb             16st 8lbs                 0lbs                           -12lbs                      16st 10lbs                           -2lbs                               2lb loss

12 Feb                                                                                                            16st 8lbs                                                                    2lb loss
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 06:07:52 PM by Woodsey » Logged
Wardy84

View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: February 05, 2012, 09:01:37 PM »

Ok have some confessions to make before the weigh in tomorrow have completely fallen off the horse in the last 4 days driven by a really hard week at work did 71 hours in 5 days. On thursday had chips and curry sauce from the chip shop at work, then Friday night ordered in a pizza and garlic bread (really couldn't be bothered to cook) and 3/4 of a bottle of wine, then last night got stuck in Nottingham and Mr Bedi wanted to get some food and I was staving so we took a 30 min walk in the snow and I ended up having a chicken burger and chips and then this morning turned up a dtd for day 2 of the 500 (another day 2 with out a cash) and all the food they were serving was english breakfasts.

Also due to work not managed to get to the gym at all either this week but will be back again from tomorrow night.

So expecting a gain this week for the time since I started but determined to get back on track from tomorrow again.

Well done to all that have recorded a loss this week.
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: February 05, 2012, 09:13:18 PM »

Ok have some confessions to make before the weigh in tomorrow have completely fallen off the horse in the last 4 days driven by a really hard week at work did 71 hours in 5 days. On thursday had chips and curry sauce from the chip shop at work, then Friday night ordered in a pizza and garlic bread (really couldn't be bothered to cook) and 3/4 of a bottle of wine, then last night got stuck in Nottingham and Mr Bedi wanted to get some food and I was staving so we took a 30 min walk in the snow and I ended up having a chicken burger and chips and then this morning turned up a dtd for day 2 of the 500 (another day 2 with out a cash) and all the food they were serving was english breakfasts.

Also due to work not managed to get to the gym at all either this week but will be back again from tomorrow night.

So expecting a gain this week for the time since I started but determined to get back on track from tomorrow again.

dont worry about it bud, it happens to us all.  Just need to get back on it asap.

i've had some huge fails this week but really tried not to have the mentality of "well i had a greggs so might as well have a kebab"

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: February 06, 2012, 01:45:19 AM »

Whatever you do don't dwell on this. It's happened so forget about it because you can't change it.

Just try to get back on the wagon as soon as possible.

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: February 06, 2012, 01:56:53 AM »

Well done on 88 pages lads xx

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: February 06, 2012, 02:00:58 AM »

Whatever you do don't dwell on this. It's happened so forget about it because you can't change it.

Just try to get back on the wagon as soon as possible.

This.

I fell into this trap on Thursday when I went off the rails, after I just thought fuck it its only one day and went even further off the rails.  Angry
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: February 06, 2012, 02:10:12 AM »

You Milligan and I are a trio then Wardy so you're not alone, I ate crap tonight as well as yesterday. I ate well this afternoon then caved and got a takeaway in while I was watching the darts.  Meh see what the damage is on Tuesday when I weigh in, the good news is that I feel abso terrible now  and am not in any rush to repeat.

Was talking to a friend and he has advised me to take a diary of what I eat and to note down any variations in my symptoms as foods supposedly can trigger mild exacerbations of symptoms. I ate a bag of mini eggs earlier and my clonus has been worse today than all week so might be something in it.

Hopefully my collars turn up for the db tomorrow and I can crack out my first gym session in over 2 months!!

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: February 06, 2012, 02:12:38 AM »

Congrats all the boys that are still crushing, great tekkers 

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: February 06, 2012, 02:45:11 AM »

You Milligan and I are a trio then Wardy so you're not alone, I ate crap tonight as well as yesterday. I ate well this afternoon then caved and got a takeaway in while I was watching the darts.  Meh see what the damage is on Tuesday when I weigh in, the good news is that I feel abso terrible now  and am not in any rush to repeat.

Was talking to a friend and he has advised me to take a diary of what I eat and to note down any variations in my symptoms as foods supposedly can trigger mild exacerbations of symptoms. I ate a bag of mini eggs earlier and my clonus has been worse today than all week so might be something in it.

Hopefully my collars turn up for the db tomorrow and I can crack out my first gym session in over 2 months!!

If it helps I'm in on this as well.

Chinese and loads of alcohol on Friday leading to hangover on Saturday.

Saturday food included pie, peas and chips, Sunday was Sunday dinner + pizza for supper.

Obviously the calories aren't a problem for me as I'm looking to gain but I've just checked my waist and it's 37.5 so a 1" gain.

Not a major problem as it's early days but I need to keep careful tabs on things.

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: February 06, 2012, 02:47:03 AM »

Weigh in for me tomoz. Cant wait to get in gym at 11am Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 ... 341 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: