blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 02:40:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272911 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Blonde will make thin ....Here we go again !
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 ... 341 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blonde will make thin ....Here we go again !  (Read 497664 times)
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: February 04, 2012, 09:49:13 PM »

Will be happy with any loss, not convinced I will have one.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1291 on: February 04, 2012, 10:19:44 PM »

Been to the gym 5 out of 7 days, worked hard when I was there. Pretty confident every day this week I have burned more calories than I consumed (Though don't count calories so cant say for sure, but I am usually pretty accurate in my guesstimations)

So everything is pointing to a reasonable loss - but I must say I am very nervous about the weigh-in tomorrow. Basically because I would be pretty crushed at no loss, after two bad weeks previously.

Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: February 04, 2012, 11:06:59 PM »

Also not feeling a loss this week.  Which isn't too bad if you had a colossal Chinese and a skinful.  But is pretty crushing when you are on a VLCD and had a couple of snack bars and a couple of cup-a-soups  Angry

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: February 05, 2012, 05:32:26 AM »

One thing is if you weigh yourself the day after you smash a load of trash and food high in salt/carbs etc. is that you're gonna be carrying up to a couple lbs of extra water weight. I always try to weigh myself in the middle of the week a few days after I've touched anything off plan, that way you've given yourself a chance to clean out a little I believe.

I've loaded up today and there aren't any macros

150g Mini Eggs
5 Choc Cookies
4pces KFC
4 Hot Wings
Chips
Couple Iso Clear

Still some left in the bucket but I'm not gonna eat it for the sake of it and Max will get a treat tomorrow now Smiley

leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: February 05, 2012, 07:38:56 AM »

LEETHEFISH is a very happy man this morning

after a almost 2lb gain last week i have worked really hard this week!

a solid 4lb loss wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
leethefish

View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: February 05, 2012, 07:46:13 AM »

start weight as of 1/1/2012     17st 6 1/2 lb

week 5  5/2/2012                16st 5 3/4 lb

total loss so far 1 st 3/4 lb         (14 3/4 lb)

on target for my 24 lb loss.................... 10lb to go !

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: February 05, 2012, 08:31:32 AM »

Wp wp!

Catching you up tho Wink

16st 9lbs this morning.  6lbs on the week and 43 lbs total.  That's the first target hit, 3stone barrier.  However, on this type of diet, that's very much the easy part.  I'm actually going to continue doing it for a while too, maybe another stone, will just see how I go/how I feel.  Then will start to re-introduce foods  slowly, with the benefit of previous experience of what that does to me.  For instance, similar to Barry I know that bread is a bit of a trigger, as are potatoes (pasta, rice, other carbs seem fine) but my number one trigger is chocolate.  I haven't had any in 2012 and don't miss it, yet if I eat some, then gg the whole bar (even if it is a 2kg family bar!)  Looks like the only way for me will be just to swerve it altogether.

I've rewarded myself so far with a new TV, sports massages, Vegas trip, sports tickets, some comedy tickets and now I am adding a Canada trip to the list.  I've either enjoyed (or am looking forward to) each reward more than the "food rewards" of the old days (where 19 slices was a definite possibility)

Whilst I have done some swimming and some stretching, I have been woefully short on other cardio/weights sessions and that is something I definitely need to address if I am going to keep the weight off.

byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: February 05, 2012, 08:36:05 AM »

well done guys.

i've had an awful week in more ways than one, have not counted any calories, done hardly any exercise so am happy to be the same weight as last week. back on track from today.

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1298 on: February 05, 2012, 08:42:41 AM »

Gutted

14st 10lbs - weight loss of 3/4lbs.

9 1/4lbs weight loss on month number one, that is a figure I am pretty happy with. But I actually technically have not lost any weight for about 20 days, as I weighed this amount before I went to Paris.

I honestly expected a 3-4lb loss today, had a big week at the gym and ate very well (imo). There is of course natural variance in these things, and your bodyweight fluctuates about 5lbs a day, so I might have been unlucky not to have a dump beforehand or something, but I am still going to take this one very seriously.

Plan of action for next week:
*Still do not deprive myself, or eat something I don't want to.
*Calories count for one week only - I don't calorie count because I do not think it is sustainable, but think I will do it this week only, just in case there is a really obvious food/habit that is not as good for me as I thought
*Grind away at the gym, but not make any major changes, simply because in just over a week I have an evaluation with my personal trainer and he will be changing my programme a little anyway.

I guess I do have 8 weeks to go to lose 11 bs, so it is not the worst thing in the world.

Well done to Lee & Simon btw.

leethefish

View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: February 05, 2012, 09:30:10 AM »

Wp wp!

Catching you up tho Wink

16st 9lbs this morning.  6lbs on the week and 43 lbs total.  That's the first target hit, 3stone barrier.  However, on this type of diet, that's very much the easy part.  I'm actually going to continue doing it for a while too, maybe another stone, will just see how I go/how I feel.  Then will start to re-introduce foods  slowly, with the benefit of previous experience of what that does to me.  For instance, similar to Barry I know that bread is a bit of a trigger, as are potatoes (pasta, rice, other carbs seem fine) but my number one trigger is chocolate.  I haven't had any in 2012 and don't miss it, yet if I eat some, then gg the whole bar (even if it is a 2kg family bar!)  Looks like the only way for me will be just to swerve it altogether.

I've rewarded myself so far with a new TV, sports massages, Vegas trip, sports tickets, some comedy tickets and now I am adding a Canada trip to the list.  I've either enjoyed (or am looking forward to) each reward more than the "food rewards" of the old days (where 19 slices was a definite possibility)

Whilst I have done some swimming and some stretching, I have been woefully short on other cardio/weights sessions and that is something I definitely need to address if I am going to keep the weight off.

Truly amazing effort Simon
I bet you need a complete new set of clothes !
Brilliant well done

www.ageuk.org.uk/

leethefish

View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: February 05, 2012, 09:32:09 AM »

Gutted

14st 10lbs - weight loss of 3/4lbs.

9 1/4lbs weight loss on month number one, that is a figure I am pretty happy with. But I actually technically have not lost any weight for about 20 days, as I weighed this amount before I went to Paris.

I honestly expected a 3-4lb loss today, had a big week at the gym and ate very well (imo). There is of course natural variance in these things, and your bodyweight fluctuates about 5lbs a day, so I might have been unlucky not to have a dump beforehand or something, but I am still going to take this one very seriously.

Plan of action for next week:
*Still do not deprive myself, or eat something I don't want to.
*Calories count for one week only - I don't calorie count because I do not think it is sustainable, but think I will do it this week only, just in case there is a really obvious food/habit that is not as good for me as I thought
*Grind away at the gym, but not make any major changes, simply because in just over a week I have an evaluation with my personal trainer and he will be changing my programme a little anyway.

I guess I do have 8 weeks to go to lose 11 bs, so it is not the worst thing in the world.

Well done to Lee & Simon btw.

Thanks mate keep the effort up and I am so sure you will achieve you have already done fantastic you'll get there bud

www.ageuk.org.uk/

leethefish

View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: February 05, 2012, 09:44:15 AM »

well done guys.

i've had an awful week in more ways than one, have not counted any calories, done hardly any exercise so am happy to be the same weight as last week. back on track from today.

Keeping the same weight is not as bad as you think mate I mean I gained last week !

www.ageuk.org.uk/

DUNK619

View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: February 05, 2012, 10:23:14 AM »

19st 10  1 lb loss  13 lb loss in total.Pretty happy with this had a very boozy week.gyms been going well but feel i could be doing more
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: February 05, 2012, 10:35:37 AM »

Gutted

One 5lb turd later on and you will be back on track.

leethefish

View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: February 05, 2012, 10:38:47 AM »

Gutted

One 5lb turd later on and you will be back on track.
This

www.ageuk.org.uk/

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 ... 341 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: