blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:30:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Blonde will make thin ....Here we go again !
Pages: 1 ... 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 ... 341 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blonde will make thin ....Here we go again !  (Read 493268 times)
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #4755 on: April 07, 2015, 07:45:21 PM »

Today so far.

Protein shake
Shreddies with semi skimmed milk
6 pints of San Miguel 

Finished yesterday with a curry. We go again today

So far

Porridge & honey
Banana
Shreddies - normally would have a sandwich but didn't have time to get something more healthy & wanted to avoid a boots meal deal.

Planning on having chicken, sweet potato, salad & corn on the cob for tea.

Hey Sov hope you're well mate.

Forget about the bad day yesterday with the lager and curry. As long as you enjoyed it which I'm sure you did there's no point worrying about what was in it.

As for today you really need to be more accurate if you want to take it seriously.

For example your porridge and honey...... Firstly you need to know exactly how much you had. Do you have scales? Also I assume you had some kind of fluid with it? I'd guess it was milk but which type?

Porridge and honey could be anything from 75 calories to 500 and the fat content could vary from 0 to 30g depending on how you have it so it's important to be thorough.

Same goes for your shreddies I'm afraid.

Also some of the Boots meal deals are actually pretty good as long as you're not naughty with the snack element.

If you have the all day breakfast + a sausage roll and a can of red bull you're screwed but opt for BLT, a pot of fruit and a bottle of water and you're not too bad at all. There are better sandwiches than the BLT but you might as well be dead if you have to resort to that shit!!

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #4756 on: April 07, 2015, 07:54:54 PM »

I'm going to join you guys on this thread in the run up to my Vegas trip in June. I had a major shock about 6 weeks ago when I realised my waist was 39" and I decided I had to do something about it.

Anyway 6 weeks later and I haven't really done a lot so today is the big day and I'm officially on it!!!

I went out and bought myself a nutriblast smoothy maker today as well as all manner of fruit/veg to smash up in the thing. Plan is to have a banana type shake in the morning, another shake of some description after training, tuna on pitta for lunch, vegetable type shake after work and then chicken of some description for dinner.

I don't normally do dieting as I prefer to make sure I'm eating enough to sustain whatever training I'm doing. At the moment training is going pretty steady though so I really don't need stacks of protein and I think I'm better off just trimming down first then building back up once I've removed the fat.

I'm going to pop over to my sister's in a bit and steal her scales. The ultimate goal is to get my waist down to 36" max but presumably alongside this there will be some weight loss so that's something I can track.

9 weeks to go so it's going to be pretty tough but as long as I'm strict I should be fine.

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #4757 on: April 07, 2015, 07:55:53 PM »

By strict I mean 6 days a week strict. Thursday will remain beer and curry night until the end of time......

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #4758 on: April 07, 2015, 08:25:56 PM »

Today so far.

Protein shake
Shreddies with semi skimmed milk
6 pints of San Miguel 

Finished yesterday with a curry. We go again today

So far

Porridge & honey
Banana
Shreddies - normally would have a sandwich but didn't have time to get something more healthy & wanted to avoid a boots meal deal.

Planning on having chicken, sweet potato, salad & corn on the cob for tea.

Hey Sov hope you're well mate.

Forget about the bad day yesterday with the lager and curry. As long as you enjoyed it which I'm sure you did there's no point worrying about what was in it.

As for today you really need to be more accurate if you want to take it seriously.

For example your porridge and honey...... Firstly you need to know exactly how much you had. Do you have scales? Also I assume you had some kind of fluid with it? I'd guess it was milk but which type?

Porridge and honey could be anything from 75 calories to 500 and the fat content could vary from 0 to 30g depending on how you have it so it's important to be thorough.

Same goes for your shreddies I'm afraid.

Also some of the Boots meal deals are actually pretty good as long as you're not naughty with the snack element.

If you have the all day breakfast + a sausage roll and a can of red bull you're screwed but opt for BLT, a pot of fruit and a bottle of water and you're not too bad at all. There are better sandwiches than the BLT but you might as well be dead if you have to resort to that shit!!

I had one of those individual porridge packets "oats so simple" with semi skimmed milk. Small amount of honey, like one table spoon. Around 60g Shreddies with half a pint of semi skimmed milk. My chicken salsa was one large breast, mixed leaves, onions, tomato, peppers & corn on the cob (no butter).

Also had 3 coffees with semi skimmed milk.

Decent day, I will consider the boots meal deal, it's easy & I enjoy it although I always want crisps!

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #4759 on: April 07, 2015, 09:31:47 PM »

Decent day, I will consider the boots meal deal, it's easy & I enjoy it although I always want crisps!

I used to go for the all day breakfast, a packet of crisps and a bottle of water for my Friday treat. I'd have a sausage roll as well until they stopped doing them.

The Chicken triple is actually very good and not too bland. My favourite half decent is the BLT and if you have Walkers squares it's not the end of the world.

Good luck!!!

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #4760 on: April 07, 2015, 09:42:38 PM »

7th April: Weight 15st 13lb. Waist 37" to 38.5"

Weigh in will always be on Tuesday after dog walking, before I have my dinner.

I'm going to put 2 measurements down for my waist. We all know that we can knock a bit off if we tense up and breath in so the 2 measurements will be absolute worst and absolute best.

8 and a half weeks to Vegas and the target is 36" for the worst case waist. I'm not bothered about the weight because if I train hard I should hopefully gain a bit of muscle but I would expect about 15st 7lb or thereabouts as a reasonable guide.

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #4761 on: April 08, 2015, 04:32:41 PM »

Porridge (180 cals)
Banana
Sushi (340 cals)
Apple
4 coffees (c1pint semi skimmed milk total)
Gym (back & bis)

Planned evening meal - Chicken, broccoli & rice for tea. One breast & an uncle bens rice

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #4762 on: April 08, 2015, 06:58:41 PM »

Porridge (180 cals)
Banana
Sushi (340 cals)
Apple
4 coffees (c1pint semi skimmed milk total)
Gym (back & bis)

Planned evening meal - Chicken, broccoli & rice for tea. One breast & an uncle bens rice

Swapped chicken & rice for tuna & brown pasta

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #4763 on: April 08, 2015, 07:05:17 PM »

Had a tablespoon of light mayo.... In other news light mayo sucks

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #4764 on: April 08, 2015, 08:59:28 PM »

Super healthy day today.....

5.30am - Breakfast - 1 x banana, 1 x pear, 1 scoop protein

9am - Snack - 1 x flapjack (healthy one)

1pm - Lunch - 1 tin tuna, 1tbsp light mayo, 1 x wholemeal pitta

5pm - Snack - 1 handful spinach, 1 handful raspberries, 5 large strawberries, 1/4 pint skimmed milk

9pm - Dinner - 200g chicken, 1tbsp olive oil, 50g mixed peppers, 1/2 tin chopped tomatoes, 2 x wholemeal tortilla + handful kale, 2 x broccoli florets drink (this is going to taste rank!!)

Also went to the gym at 6am for an hour then did 30 minutes abs at about 5pm as well as a 2 mile dog walk.

If I can keep this up I'll be super slim within weeks!! Unfortunately tomorrow is beer + curry night where it all goes tits up Cheesy

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #4765 on: April 08, 2015, 10:08:02 PM »

I like the look of tuna & pita for lunch.  Mix it up a bit. 

I'm less hungry than i expected.  1kg a week for 12 weeks is the goal.

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #4766 on: April 09, 2015, 09:13:48 PM »

Gym was really tough tonight, chest & tri's. Felt really weak which is expected with the reduced calories but still tried to push myself

Today's food

Shreddies 60g with half a pint of semi skimmed milk
Banana
Nandos - butterfly chicken, rice & corn on cob
Apple
Tuna pasta with one tablespoon of light mayo (yuck)

zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #4767 on: April 10, 2015, 02:16:41 AM »

Looking good boys. If light mayo is not your thing, try throwing on some hot sauce. Goes wonderfully with tinned tuna and brown rice.
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #4768 on: April 10, 2015, 02:27:16 AM »

Also do you know how many kcals you're consuming daily? What about grams of protein?
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #4769 on: April 10, 2015, 07:11:56 AM »

I'm not sure, I don't really like counting everything but know I'm having a lot less than usual. If I struggle over the next few weeks I might start counting the calories & protein etc.

Pages: 1 ... 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 ... 341 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: