blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:10:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.
Pages: 1 ... 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 ... 407 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.  (Read 952542 times)
Juperjiper

View Profile
« Reply #4860 on: November 23, 2018, 08:36:31 PM »

Just playing around with some offer codes.... finding some offering Bellagio (may 26th-31st) for $59/night (+ RF obv...) At least that is a welcome sign of some returning rates long since forgotten.

Any thing for August anywhere?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4861 on: November 23, 2018, 08:49:12 PM »

Just playing around with some offer codes.... finding some offering Bellagio (may 26th-31st) for $59/night (+ RF obv...) At least that is a welcome sign of some returning rates long since forgotten.

Very nice!

I'm prob doing 2nd half of my trip on strip again, and hoping that my random slots spewing during the 2 days at Aria bears some fruit.

Got offers for between 2-4 nights atm, so hoping they're still available after Xmas.

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #4862 on: November 23, 2018, 11:49:46 PM »

Further to the above, I've seen BA are doing a week in Linq and return business class flights from London (Gatwick or Heathrow) for £1099pp. Think this was 17-24th December.

Other hotels/dates etc available but that was a lead in offer. Insane value when you consider how much a biz flight alone would generally set you back.

If you're flying business class and staying at the Linq, you should ask someone else to look after your money.

I think, without having to stay in the Linq, the cost of the flights is double.

Cheesy

I think it's pretty clear at that price point what type of punter they are trying to attract. I've flown business and stayed at Monte Carlo, should I ask someone else to look after my money?

A London-Vegas return in business will often be £2k+, so to get it for £1099pp is clearly a very good deal, regardless of if you choose to use the hotel or not.

Best Bitter.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #4863 on: November 24, 2018, 04:22:42 AM »

How is premium with Norwegian? Anybody tried?

I have flown with Norweigan short haul.   Similar prices to Ryanair, but felt nicer.   You get wifi and you don't have to queue for an eternity and get your bags taken from you, or check the rules every 5 mins.

But, they have money issues, so you are gambling a bit.  I have a short haul flight booked for Feb with them, so am not masively concerned, but am still gambling a bit.

Thanks for this question.

I havd just read a few reviews of the premium seats and everyone was positive.   I dare say I wouldn't do 10 hours in economy with them.  It looks a good alternative to Virgin if you haven't got enough points.   I suspect the best alternative is a cashback credit card and pay Norweigan premium, but I am a bit late for that.   

Hey thanks

I’m booking to go in couple weeks and there wasn’t many options. Let’s hope it’s ok :/

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #4864 on: November 24, 2018, 07:54:12 AM »

I've flown in economy with Norwegian to Florida and seats were better than virgin. It was the dreamliner though
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #4865 on: November 24, 2018, 05:09:30 PM »

Any thing for August anywhere?

Couldn't see anything, May was the limit.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4866 on: November 25, 2018, 09:42:54 AM »

Very nice!

I'm prob doing 2nd half of my trip on strip again, and hoping that my random slots spewing during the 2 days at Aria bears some fruit.

Got offers for between 2-4 nights atm, so hoping they're still available after Xmas.

You might get a decent deal Marky.

Occupancy rates are dropping, & there's a realisation that screwing the tourists for every last cent was probably a mistake.

Be great if this flyer were genuine. (It's not).

Click to see full-size image.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 09:44:35 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4867 on: November 25, 2018, 04:53:48 PM »

Cheesy

The resort fees don't bother me, but it's amazing how bent up some get over them. It's logical that they package up the rooms that way, if it saves them money in payments to 3rd party sellers.

Parking fees are a bit stupid, but we pay to park almost everywhere, but scooters are free.

Got my Robbie tickets anyway, so might even do a couple nights at the Wynn Smiley

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #4868 on: November 25, 2018, 05:46:02 PM »

Holding off a 5 night trip at work for next September, staying at MGM and flying from London with AA.

This is gonna feel weird, not sleeping in Excalibur and not starting the journey there from some backwater European city.

Best Bitter.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4869 on: November 25, 2018, 06:01:15 PM »

Holding off a 5 night trip at work for next September, staying at MGM and flying from London with AA.

This is gonna feel weird, not sleeping in Excalibur and not starting the journey there from some backwater European city.

Ask for a west wing room,as far from the elevator as possible, and you'll be happy to be back in the Excalibur Smiley

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #4870 on: November 28, 2018, 10:09:15 AM »

As Marky said, remembering u left your lipstick in you room once u are downstairs will take an hour out of your day.....

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #4871 on: November 28, 2018, 06:37:14 PM »

As Marky said, remembering u left your lipstick in you room once u are downstairs will take an hour out of your day.....

I once stayed at Riviera and walked to the Aria card room daily, an athlete like me isn't fazed by such distances Wink

Anyone had any experience or success with the $20/$50 trick at check in at MGM? Are they receptive to it or will it get awkward?

Best Bitter.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4872 on: November 28, 2018, 06:47:23 PM »

I once stayed at Riviera and walked to the Aria card room daily, an athlete like me isn't fazed by such distances Wink

Anyone had any experience or success with the $20/$50 trick at check in at MGM? Are they receptive to it or will it get awkward?

It's never awkward, imo. It either works, or it doesn't.

Just have a look on their website/youtube, and pick which room you're shooting for.

Ask for that, and if they can't do it, try seeing what you can get.

I'm always straight with them - I would really like 'insert room', if you could help me, I'd much sooner give you $50/100 as a thank you, rather than paying a per night fee.

That gets things cleared up early, and you'll know straight away what the coup is.

Juperjiper

View Profile
« Reply #4873 on: November 28, 2018, 07:33:14 PM »

A week in Venetian August 24-31st for 4 £200 per person I thought was decent
Trivago
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #4874 on: November 28, 2018, 08:58:25 PM »

A week in Venetian August 24-31st for 4 £200 per person I thought was decent
Trivago

I think something isn't quite right with that Smiley

Best Bitter.