blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:15:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.
Pages: 1 ... 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 ... 407 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.  (Read 952195 times)
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #5115 on: June 16, 2019, 05:51:21 PM »

Yeah I've already booked one through that link, the F+B credit makes it pretty reasonable for 6 of us.

It's then I started to read conflicting things online regarding non-hotel guests being able to rent one so was hoping someone on here might have some first hand experience....

Best Bitter.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5116 on: June 16, 2019, 05:52:51 PM »

https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/index.php?threads/mgm-cabana-minimum-or-fee.162433/

Big thread there. I know a few of those people from VMB, and can't imagine they were all staying at MGM.

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #5117 on: June 16, 2019, 10:23:15 PM »

Cheers Marky.

I think it looks like we'll be ok despite not being MGM guests. Some of the wording I see is so ambiguous, then people on the t'interweb are saying it's fine/it's not fine but we're booked for 400 bucks and between 6 of us we'll have no probs covering that (and then some) in food and drink.

Looks like MGM is the only Strip hotel that I can see that offers cabana's essentially for free as long as you cover the rental charge amount in F&B. Ironically I was due to stay there but I've moved my booking to the Linq to save £££ and be closer to my mates at Venetian; sadly I'm way too much of a peasant to cough and stay there Smiley

Best Bitter.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5118 on: June 16, 2019, 10:49:49 PM »

Cheers Marky.

I think it looks like we'll be ok despite not being MGM guests. Some of the wording I see is so ambiguous, then people on the t'interweb are saying it's fine/it's not fine but we're booked for 400 bucks and between 6 of us we'll have no probs covering that (and then some) in food and drink.

Looks like MGM is the only Strip hotel that I can see that offers cabana's essentially for free as long as you cover the rental charge amount in F&B. Ironically I was due to stay there but I've moved my booking to the Linq to save £££ and be closer to my mates at Venetian; sadly I'm way too much of a peasant to cough and stay there Smiley

Mate loves the pools, and you definitely won't have any problem getting rid of that. Probably do it in the first hour or so if you're thirsty Cheesy

Sensible move, though. I'd not wanting to be at MGM if all my pals were staying up north. Perfect location, with all the decent bargain food options right there, too.

tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #5119 on: June 17, 2019, 05:28:21 AM »

$50 for a cabana at the plaza must spend $100 on f n b
Food n beverage
Booked for weds
Anyone around pop up 5 th floor of south tower
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #5120 on: June 24, 2019, 10:02:29 AM »

Does anyone have any experience with the Virgin Credit Card rewards, ie the Companion or Upgrade Vouchers?

Are they as useless as they appear to be?

Companion seat is only valid in Economy at Red level and although you can upgrade the Red member the companion is locked in Economy?
Premium Economy upgrades would be great but there is zero availability as the number of seats has halved on the new Heathrow to Vegas planes?

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Rotty

View Profile
« Reply #5121 on: June 24, 2019, 10:41:12 AM »

I tend to manage to use them for PE upgrades but generally they are pretty useless these days unless you are gold level

the BA 2 for 1 voucher is much better

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #5122 on: June 24, 2019, 05:58:00 PM »

BA won't let you use Avios points to get £££ off if you book a flight+hotel. Only when you book a flight. And of course flight only prices are way pricier than flight+hotel deals. Wankers.

Still wouldn't use anyone else though tbf.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
RH12

View Profile
« Reply #5123 on: July 05, 2019, 10:36:08 PM »

Hi fellas, looking for a bit of advice, going to Vegas in may/June next year for my stag, looking for advice on booking agents to use to deal with around 16 people please, I’ve tried looking myself but it changes so often I can’t keep up! We fully expect to pay 1k plus as we do want to go over the weekend and we’d rather fly from Manchester, I’ve been a few times before (last time 2013) but I don’t remember it being this much hassle.

Apologies for being long winded, I’m just a tight Yorkshireman looking for some advice!
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5124 on: July 06, 2019, 12:26:33 AM »

Stay single.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
RH12

View Profile
« Reply #5125 on: July 06, 2019, 08:15:00 AM »

Stay single.
That was a tap in
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5126 on: July 06, 2019, 09:14:58 AM »

True dat.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #5127 on: July 06, 2019, 09:40:17 AM »

Hi fellas, looking for a bit of advice, going to Vegas in may/June next year for my stag, looking for advice on booking agents to use to deal with around 16 people please, I’ve tried looking myself but it changes so often I can’t keep up! We fully expect to pay 1k plus as we do want to go over the weekend and we’d rather fly from Manchester, I’ve been a few times before (last time 2013) but I don’t remember it being this much hassle.

Apologies for being long winded, I’m just a tight Yorkshireman looking for some advice!

A tight Yorkshireman going to Vegas for a stag? Getting married, too?

There’s something not quite right, lol

Can’t help being a bit cynical; I’ve just got my Decree Nisi.
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #5128 on: July 07, 2019, 10:37:08 AM »

Norwegian have dropped their Gatwick-Vegas service which was expected to reappear for the winter season.
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #5129 on: August 13, 2019, 09:42:08 AM »

https://www.headforpoints.com/2019/08/13/exceptional-british-airways-club-world-and-first-deals-if-you-can-fly-very-soon/

You must book by 19th August and travel between 19th August and 30th September.  This means, if you are able to squeeze in a last-minute getaway – and you are confident that the pilots strike will be settled – you can get a great deal.
You need to travel with a companion to get these deals.  There is nothing here for the solo traveller I’m afraid.
The following routes are £2019 for two people in Club World:
•   New York
•   Miami
•   Las Vegas
•   New Orleans
•   Philadelphia
•   Washington
•   Dubai
•   Abu Dhabi

For an even better deal, take a look at the BA Holidays website here.
Deals include:
•   Las Vegas: Club World flights plus three nights at a 4* hotel from £1149 per person

Pages: 1 ... 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 ... 407 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: