blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:45:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 ... 407 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.  (Read 952552 times)
brookie

View Profile
« Reply #930 on: April 02, 2013, 07:38:22 PM »

also wanting some advice on a shooting range looking to shoot a nice gun when am in vegas could be the last time i go for a few years

The Gun Store.

Best in the state.

got a link there buddy
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #931 on: April 02, 2013, 07:40:14 PM »

Restaurants
Large CPK, Brio and Texas de Brazil are my favs

Looked at all of those and they looked deece!

Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #932 on: April 02, 2013, 07:54:46 PM »

None of em are 'fancy' Marky, but yup all solid imo. 

CPK is also available in Mirage (comp$ ftw) and FSM (nice and quiet)  Decent pizza options, good salads, but essentially a solid inexpensive lunch away from the Strip for a while.

TdB is great    Fogo de Chao also very good (not Town Sq) and the best 2 rodizio joints in town imo.  Let's defo go there!

Brio I prolly wouldn't make a special trip just to go there, but everything I've tried in there has been tasty enough and inexpensive.  Another off-strip retreat for when you have been overdoing things.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #933 on: April 02, 2013, 08:14:05 PM »

also wanting some advice on a shooting range looking to shoot a nice gun when am in vegas could be the last time i go for a few years

The Gun Store.

Best in the state.

got a link there buddy

http://thegunstorelasvegas.com/

http://www.frontsight.com/

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #934 on: April 02, 2013, 08:18:53 PM »

CPK is also available in Mirage (comp$ ftw) and FSM (nice and quiet)  Decent pizza options, good salads, but essentially a solid inexpensive lunch away from the Strip for a while.

TdB is great    Fogo de Chao also very good (not Town Sq) and the best 2 rodizio joints in town imo.  Let's defo go there!

Brio I prolly wouldn't make a special trip just to go there, but everything I've tried in there has been tasty enough and inexpensive.  Another off-strip retreat for when you have been overdoing things.

Done!

vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #935 on: April 02, 2013, 08:25:31 PM »

Have used both CPK and Brio at Town Square.
Loved brio, excellent value and service.
iveysda

boba fett is scotlands billy bingo

View Profile
« Reply #936 on: April 02, 2013, 11:25:32 PM »

HI, Guys looking to travel from Glasgow on 28th june till 8th july getting quoted prices of £1250-1600 for flight and hotel is this reasonable ? will be travellng alone and i am a vegas virgin.
Could you also recommend a hotel (no resort fees) just to get my head down as im on a budget also any tips for cheap grub booze etc.
Just going to play a couple of tourneys and some cash and experience vegas for the 1st time any advice or tips would be very much appreciated.
Bryan. 

you''ll never get out of this world alive
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #937 on: April 02, 2013, 11:30:52 PM »

The Gun Store.

Best in the state.

got a link there buddy

There's a kids' package!!!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #938 on: April 02, 2013, 11:52:48 PM »

HI, Guys looking to travel from Glasgow on 28th june till 8th july getting quoted prices of £1250-1600 for flight and hotel is this reasonable ? will be travellng alone and i am a vegas virgin.
Could you also recommend a hotel (no resort fees) just to get my head down as im on a budget also any tips for cheap grub booze etc.
Just going to play a couple of tourneys and some cash and experience vegas for the 1st time any advice or tips would be very much appreciated.
Bryan. 

Just had a look and flights are running £950,  that will get you the BA flight out from Heathrow and is about the best you'll get.

A hotel on the strip is gonna run you £400-500 for the trip*(Quad/Harrahs) both these have resort fees now and the days of no resort fees for strip hotels are mostly gone...

*It's late, so I haven't gone checking everything with promo codes from Smartervegas

That would make your total about that £1550 (at a guess) for the lot. However, I did just find on expedia the same flights and Harrahs for your entire trip for £1370

If you're on a budget I would suggest either of these 2 hotels are ideal, I personally would stay Harrahs if I wanted to play @ Venetian and at Quad if I was going to play Caesars/MGM  etc.

That way you won't have any long walks outside daily  and don't have to shell out for cabs too often.

The first post has some cheap eats tips, but there are foodcourts everywhere and you can normally find a friendly waitress to get you a drink for a buck or 2 Smiley

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #939 on: April 02, 2013, 11:53:53 PM »

The Gun Store.

Best in the state.

got a link there buddy

There's a kids' package!!!

I didn't actually look initially as it doesn't really interest me, but not surprised Cheesy

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #940 on: April 03, 2013, 03:14:00 PM »

hi guys, have the venitain, ceasers, nugget, binions etc releaseed schedules yet?
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #941 on: April 03, 2013, 03:19:12 PM »

Better email the Orleans mate
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #942 on: April 03, 2013, 03:24:59 PM »

hi guys, have the venitain, ceasers, nugget, binions etc releaseed schedules yet?

All in the OP Trigg and the Google doc from 2p2

This has everything mate - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoMaiIIMBl1zdDhxMUs2V3hxTUdKLTJrTGVtb3NqWnc#gid=0
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 03:27:32 PM by Marky147 » Logged

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #943 on: April 03, 2013, 03:34:22 PM »

The Gun Store.

Best in the state.

got a link there buddy

Even though I am ex military and shot tonnes of guns it's still incred.

Here is my gun store story in pics.

Turn up off ya pickle

Click to see full-size image.

Sign something saying you take full responsibility if you kill yourself or anyone else.

Meet your instructor

Take a standard bulging beer belly in footy top picture

Kill some aliens and terrorists

Get a limo back and get back the fuck on it.

GOD I LOVE VEGAS!

brookie

View Profile
« Reply #944 on: April 03, 2013, 06:19:00 PM »

how far off strip is the gun store any one know
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 ... 407 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: