blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:31:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7078 7079 7080 7081 [7082] 7083 7084 7085 7086 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13439540 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #106215 on: August 29, 2015, 03:10:47 PM »

Were GB expected to get a medal in the men's sprint relay today with that bunch of jokers?  I have never heard of most of them. 
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #106216 on: August 29, 2015, 03:14:23 PM »

Were GB expected to get a medal in the men's sprint relay today with that bunch of jokers?  I have never heard of most of them.  

Think it was more that they had a shot at one, because others made a mess of the race*

*Like they did

GlennDuskTillDawn

View Profile
« Reply #106217 on: August 29, 2015, 03:30:07 PM »

I know I know, we're all on Gillingham.

I have just seen the Peterborough Team for this afternoon. Bet everydayoftheyearever are a bit behind and were expecting a front 2 from the 3 of: Joe Gormless, Coulibaly or Washington. Well man of last year Kyle Vassell has crept back into the team.

Reccommend £10 at 15/2 for first goal scorer.

*Formerly freshprinceofbetair

I work in the pokers. This does not make me good at pokers.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #106218 on: August 29, 2015, 03:31:16 PM »

Leaderene been reported as in-foal for ages, must be close to dropping I'd have thought. Hope she leaves until she's won this though.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #106219 on: August 29, 2015, 03:32:21 PM »

I have just seen the Peterborough Team for this afternoon. Bet everydayoftheyearever are a bit behind and were expecting a front 2 from the 3 of: Joe Gormless, Coulibaly or Washington. Well man of last year Kyle Vassell has crept back into the team.

Things are that bad that Vassell is back in the team...

Not gonna rebuff but can't have this as a great bet myself. Esp as we have what you'd call a makeshift back four, consisting of a Leicester newbie loanee at LB, an attacking midfielder and a basketball player in the middle, and a quality Chelsea loanee who we seem to be knocking the confidence out of at RB.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 03:35:34 PM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
GlennDuskTillDawn

View Profile
« Reply #106220 on: August 29, 2015, 03:34:34 PM »

Not gonna rebuff but can't have this as a great bet myself.

Only recommending because of the point difference on the price. Into 11/2 in some places.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #106221 on: August 29, 2015, 03:37:24 PM »

Only recommending because of the point difference on the price. Into 11/2 in some places.

Always see some massive price discrepancies in first scorer and anytime scorer markets in the lower leagues. For example, Harry Anderson's (sub) anytime price for this match ranges from 2-1 to 6-1.

Think there's a strong chance we score nil also. And the same at Millwall on Tuesday, and on TV v Southend next weekend. Then David Brent gets the boot. The end.

GlennDuskTillDawn

View Profile
« Reply #106222 on: August 29, 2015, 03:41:23 PM »

Always see some massive price discrepancies in first scorer and anytime scorer markets in the lower leagues. For example, Harry Anderson's (sub) anytime price for this match ranges from 2-1 to 6-1.

Think there's a strong chance we score nil also. And the same at Millwall on Tuesday, and on TV v Southend next weekend. Then David Brent gets the boot. The end.

'The sun isn't helping because we like to play passing football on a slick pitch.' Comedy genius if you ask me.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #106223 on: August 29, 2015, 03:43:46 PM »

Lol. I swear he watches different games to me. There were positives to come from the game v Chorlton too. The players just need more inner motivation.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #106224 on: August 29, 2015, 03:46:48 PM »

Is anyone watching the live feed? I think she stopped a furlong out to give birth.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #106225 on: August 29, 2015, 04:43:07 PM »

I know Doobs doesn't put them up as often nowadays and some people are not keen but Goodwood 15:45 seems a race for the hills offer, they are top price at 1.73 (BF 1.74) 6 runners, next in betting is 7.4 with 3 others above 14/1.

Recommend £25 on Kodi Bear with hills mobile at 1.73 goodwood 15:45

Unless there's any objections.

DONE, thank you.

£25 Kodi Bear @ 8/11, Wm Hill Mobile, OFFER.

BET PLACED

Won at 4/5.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #106226 on: August 29, 2015, 04:47:15 PM »

Pricewise having a brutal losing run at the minute and hit the crossbar again today with three 2nds from four selections. All of them going off much shorter than put up.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #106227 on: August 29, 2015, 04:52:48 PM »

Has anyone ever had a star sports account? And secondly has anyone ever had one and been closed/restricted? Their markerting today in their rp advert suggested corals are no longer taking high rollers on which was slightly bizarre. Has anyone else seen their ad today? I have never had an account with them as they are phone only and I assume they just bet to huge % as you can never see their prices on their website.  Easy to claim we lay bets to anyone when you just go bottom price everything.  Who wouldn't?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #106228 on: August 29, 2015, 05:01:42 PM »

Pricewise having a brutal losing run at the minute and hit the crossbar again today with three 2nds from four selections. All of them going off much shorter than put up.

I always try to back my horses before teatime on Friday, just in case he decimates the price on anything I fancy.

peejaytwo

View Profile
« Reply #106229 on: August 29, 2015, 05:02:15 PM »

Has anyone ever had a star sports account? And secondly has anyone ever had one and been closed/restricted? Their markerting today in their rp advert suggested corals are no longer taking high rollers on which was slightly bizarre. Has anyone else seen their ad today? I have never had an account with them as they are phone only and I assume they just bet to huge % as you can never see their prices on their website.  Easy to claim we lay bets to anyone when you just go bottom price everything.  Who wouldn't?

Gala Coral has suspended its High Rollers operation after losing £9.3m on stakes of £356.6m in the year so far'

http://www.galacoral.co.uk/~/media/F...-aug-2015.pdf?

dunno if you've seen this

Pages: 1 ... 7078 7079 7080 7081 [7082] 7083 7084 7085 7086 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: