blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:53:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7082 7083 7084 7085 [7086] 7087 7088 7089 7090 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13441486 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106275 on: August 29, 2015, 10:24:51 PM »

Incred scenes.

Had no idea she was going on tonight, just made a point of sticking that Vegas titbit away, and there she was!

Was obv when she came on last on the first show she was gonna be a heavy hitter. Bundle of nerves and still crushed.

33-1? No prices available until she just went in at 8-1 as far as I know.

Leave it a few weeks and she'll hopefully drift out to double figures.

I was just winding Argue up, no idea what her best price was. Wink

Do you save all my interviews, & watch them before bed each night, in a sort of homage to me?

This though.....

http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/28/x-factor-hopeful-louisa-johnson-branded-the-one-to-beat-by-simon-cowell-5365149/#item-attachment_5364962

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106276 on: August 29, 2015, 10:27:55 PM »

good evening, just about to admin today's winners such as Crystal Palace

by the by how can Leeds win the challenge cup 50-0, score 9 tries and our anytime tryscorer didn't cross the paint?

roll on september

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #106277 on: August 29, 2015, 10:28:43 PM »

Incred scenes.

Had no idea she was going on tonight, just made a point of sticking that Vegas titbit away, and there she was!

Was obv when she came on last on the first show she was gonna be a heavy hitter. Bundle of nerves and still crushed.

Do you save all my interviews, & watch them before bed each night, in a sort of homage to me?

This though.....

http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/28/x-factor-hopeful-louisa-johnson-branded-the-one-to-beat-by-simon-cowell-5365149/#item-attachment_5364962

I worship your vegas interviews.  You live the life of riley for a month in vegas.  I know you love it and appreciate it though so it's all cool.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #106278 on: August 29, 2015, 10:33:05 PM »

Incred scenes.

This though.....

I worship your vegas interviews.  You live the life of riley for a month in vegas.  I know you love it and appreciate it though so it's all cool.

I had the privilege of railing one being filmed.

Confirmed kid at Christmas

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106279 on: August 29, 2015, 10:33:29 PM »

good evening, just about to admin today's winners such as Crystal Palace

by the by how can Leeds win the challenge cup 50-0, score 9 tries and our anytime tryscorer didn't cross the paint?

roll on september

Err.......might need to have a word about that.

If it helps, I got 18/1 about a mare that went into labour on the 2f pole?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106280 on: August 29, 2015, 10:38:40 PM »

Early CBB punt please, £10 on Jenna Jameson @ 25-1 with baldfred or BFSB. Stick her in google if you're unsure of her background.

First impressions are that she's one of the more interesting runners in another field full of non-winners, despite using words like 'conversating'.

Also, she reminds me of Jim Davidson. And Robert Lewandowski.

BOOKED, £10 @ 25/1, BetFred, Jemma Jameson to win Big Brother.

Honestly Chomps, this is a new low. What would our Grandmother say?

BET PLACED

hold on

i mean, what?

Her performance in Airline girls vol 76 evokes fond memories and now she is a line in the spreadsheet?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #106281 on: August 29, 2015, 10:43:04 PM »

big outside at crayford if anyone is playing rpgtv.  

looked huge from the traps, was dreaming of tricast but they went back where they belonged 4/5

This ia a serious bias.  t6 was weighed in anyway but the railers all run stinkers. Might escape on the month if the next hour is as good as the last hour!

absolute lol from the traps, cheers

taking wides at newc aswell, money there has been hard earned lol. No six here, boooo
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 10:50:35 PM by JohnCharver » Logged
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106282 on: August 29, 2015, 10:50:06 PM »

Early CBB punt please, £10 on Jenna Jameson @ 25-1 with baldfred or BFSB. Stick her in google if you're unsure of her background.

First impressions are that she's one of the more interesting runners in another field full of non-winners, despite using words like 'conversating'.

Also, she reminds me of Jim Davidson. And Robert Lewandowski.

BOOKED, £10 @ 25/1, BetFred, Jemma Jameson to win Big Brother.

Honestly Chomps, this is a new low. What would our Grandmother say?

BET PLACED

hold on

i mean, what?

Her performance in Airline girls vol 76 evokes fond memories and now she is a line in the spreadsheet?

Ahh yes, that was another one I meant to warn you about. Don't look on google, it's horrible.

Blame Chompy. 

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #106283 on: August 29, 2015, 10:50:26 PM »

looked huge from the traps, was dreaming of tricast but they went back where they belonged 4/5

This ia a serious bias.  t6 was weighed in anyway but the railers all run stinkers. Might escape on the month if the next hour is as good as the last hour!

You on the last 4/1 sp t6 which hosed up?  Much bigger on the machine!
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #106284 on: August 29, 2015, 10:53:48 PM »

You on the last 4/1 sp t6 which hosed up?  Much bigger on the machine!

yeah, was on 4 aswell tho so never worried lol
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #106285 on: August 29, 2015, 10:59:07 PM »

t2 bingo'd the last and didn't even place.  Incredible.  Wins half the track on a fair track with that break at cray.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #106286 on: August 29, 2015, 11:07:55 PM »

Incred scenes.

This though.....

Not any more. We were promised an interview with Handsome Paul and it never arrived.

Then he went deep in the Sky thing last weekend and still no handsomeness to watch.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #106287 on: August 29, 2015, 11:11:38 PM »

t2 bingo'd the last and didn't even place.  Incredible.  Wins half the track on a fair track with that break at cray.

you are my sporting hero arb lolol
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #106288 on: August 29, 2015, 11:16:12 PM »

I am just a bollock stratcher from stoke who loves a ruck!!!  Anyone on here will tell you that.  I can count the number of drinks i have been bought on one hand from here!!  I just got lucky tonight! 

PS can't wait to get to the pub!

JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #106289 on: August 29, 2015, 11:23:55 PM »

I am just a bollock stratcher from stoke who loves a ruck!!!  Anyone on here will tell you that.  I can count the number of drinks i have been bought on one hand from here!!  I just got lucky tonight! 

PS can't wait to get to the pub!

Smashing it, wides delivering newcastle again aswell. Cheers for posting the crayford bias, ridic when they get a wide one there. Get pissed and take a week off til crayford next week.

Pages: 1 ... 7082 7083 7084 7085 [7086] 7087 7088 7089 7090 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: