blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:27:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7489 7490 7491 7492 [7493] 7494 7495 7496 7497 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13444779 times)
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #112380 on: January 20, 2016, 09:16:17 PM »

Half time in the Neball coup, Australia's shot conversion is a dire 67%, and they only lead by 4, 26-30.

More breaking news as it happens, I've got £12 riding on this.

Never thought I'd be watching netball when there is an fa cup game on the other side. On the plus side, the wife is loving it!

you're not the only one  Tongue Aussies shooting needs to improve, i was slow off the mark and only got -7.5
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112381 on: January 20, 2016, 09:18:22 PM »

Ha, can't believe we are watching Netball.

The audience seems to be mostly schoolgirls, judging by the screaming, reminds me of Schoolboy Internationals (football) at the old Wembley Stadium.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #112382 on: January 20, 2016, 09:20:06 PM »

Half time in the Neball coup, Australia's shot conversion is a dire 67%, and they only lead by 4, 26-30.

Never thought I'd be watching netball when there is an fa cup game on the other side. On the plus side, the wife is loving it!

I just had a sneaky flick over up 6.  Aussies look different class to me.  Obv running as bad as i do i turn over for the 25 seconds when Spuds decide to score having watched the whole first half.
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #112383 on: January 20, 2016, 09:25:04 PM »

Trying to sort a night out at the dogs for work. Any recommendations for around Bradford/Leeds?

Kinsley closest.  Pontefract way.  Never been to the track.  Think they do a cracking Sunday lunch buffet for their Sunday afternoon meeting.  Privately owned track.  Family run i think.

Other option is Sheffield.

It will be a Friday night, ideally some where with a decent atmosphere. Not many punters amongst the work lot. It will be a mini bus there and back. Best one you've been to? Not heard great things re kinsley. Been Sheffield any good?

Never been to any of the Northern tracks apart from Belle Vue tbh.   Only midlands/southern tracks for me.  Best night i had at dogs was my 40th at Monmore last year.

No way you remember anything about that night Smiley
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #112384 on: January 20, 2016, 09:27:36 PM »

Trying to sort a night out at the dogs for work. Any recommendations for around Bradford/Leeds?

Kinsley closest.  Pontefract way.  Never been to the track.  Think they do a cracking Sunday lunch buffet for their Sunday afternoon meeting.  Privately owned track.  Family run i think.

Other option is Sheffield.

It will be a Friday night, ideally some where with a decent atmosphere. Not many punters amongst the work lot. It will be a mini bus there and back. Best one you've been to? Not heard great things re kinsley. Been Sheffield any good?

Never been to any of the Northern tracks apart from Belle Vue tbh.   Only midlands/southern tracks for me.  Best night i had at dogs was my 40th at Monmore last year.

No way you remember anything about that night Smiley

I do.  I remember you trying to tap up 'Diamond' Dave bass about how to keep 365 accounts open all night at the bar.  I remember an incredible amount about that night given the physical state i was in.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112385 on: January 20, 2016, 09:29:24 PM »

Australia lead by 7 after the third quarter.

Not looking good, this.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112386 on: January 20, 2016, 09:43:33 PM »

Australia cut it fine, but win by 6, and the bet gets home - just.

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #112387 on: January 20, 2016, 09:51:23 PM »

thanks tikay
i got on at 888 -4.5
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112388 on: January 20, 2016, 09:51:48 PM »

yours not the only one  Tongue Aussies shooting needs to improve, i was slow off the mark and only got -7.5

Unlucky there, Nelly.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #112389 on: January 20, 2016, 09:52:52 PM »

different class your netball man.  Assume he has to remain under wraps?  Can't possibly disclose his name?  RP about to sign him up?
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #112390 on: January 20, 2016, 10:00:20 PM »

yours not the only one  Tongue Aussies shooting needs to improve, i was slow off the mark and only got -7.5

Unlucky there, Nelly.

for about 20 seconds there at the end I was looking good ... oh well
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112391 on: January 21, 2016, 09:53:28 AM »

Afternoon Tighty.

Our hero from last week, Viktor Troiki, is playing tonight in the 2nd round and I think it is time to oppose him. He must be exhausted after his exertions in winning last week. He struggled through the 1st round winning a 5 setter against a lowly opponent. Tonight he plays Tim Smyczek who is an improving player and the odds we can get make him a bet for me.

Smyczek £15 @ 41/10 with 888 but i would happily take the general 7/2 that is about.

In another match tonight I think Rajeev Ram should be favourite over Stephan Robert.

hey hector sorry but i was off most of yesterday unavoidably/short notice so didnt place this

please keep them coming

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112392 on: January 21, 2016, 09:58:36 AM »

Unlucky there, Nelly.

for about 20 seconds there at the end I was looking good ... oh well

How unlucky was that - you lost out by less than 10 seconds, I think.

The next game is tomorrow (Friday), in London, & rinse repeat on Sunday.

If Mr Netball Perv has a view, I'll let you know.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #112393 on: January 21, 2016, 10:06:01 AM »

Nothing at meydan

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112394 on: January 21, 2016, 10:56:04 AM »

I was surprised to learn today, in media noise about the Chris Ashton situation, that England RU players receive a fee of £15,000 per game when on International duty, so missing the Six Nations would cost him £75,000, which is a tidy sum in any language.

How much do England footballers receive per International game? And do they get the same whether they are just in the squad, & don't actually play? Do the Clubs get any fee for their players on International Duty? If I were a Club Chairman, & had paid £30 million & £100,000 per week for a player, I'd be pretty miffed that I was obliged to lose him, & risk injury, when he's playing for someone else, even more so if the player was being paid an additional fee by someone else. If I own a player, I own him, & I'd not allow anyone else to borrow him as & when. 

Pages: 1 ... 7489 7490 7491 7492 [7493] 7494 7495 7496 7497 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: