blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:44:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7542 7543 7544 7545 [7546] 7547 7548 7549 7550 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13445470 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #113175 on: February 03, 2016, 09:45:53 PM »

What is this myth about him being such a great manager? Why is he the goat? If he is a great manager why has he always managed mid/lower table teams and never been given a gig at a top team?

I think some of it is because you Toon boys bleat on so much about how bad he is, and it's just mischievious fishing really.

Well, it is for me, anyway  Wink

Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113176 on: February 03, 2016, 10:02:48 PM »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06zw0dx/the-supergamers

I think I understand a bit more about LOL esports. Short career though, a pro gamer loses their reaction speed at around 22 apparently.

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #113177 on: February 03, 2016, 10:04:41 PM »

I think I understand a bit more about LOL esports. Short career though, a pro gamer loses their reaction speed at around 22 apparently.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #113178 on: February 03, 2016, 10:05:23 PM »

Grin

Thought I had a webcam going for a minute then...

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #113179 on: February 03, 2016, 10:06:19 PM »

Scotty T knows maths, and everything 4x4 is 12 

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #113180 on: February 03, 2016, 10:09:13 PM »

Grin

Couldn't possibly be you mate.

Too much hair.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #113181 on: February 03, 2016, 10:18:15 PM »

Grin

Couldn't possibly be you mate.

Too much hair.

Fair one.

Bit slim looking, too.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #113182 on: February 03, 2016, 10:30:05 PM »

Is it true they had to film it in a driving simulator in case James Cordon fell asleep at the wheel?
I would hate to think any of them were filmed in a real car on a real road lack of attention to the road and both hands off the wheel

Was fully expecting a new Ironside post to mention something about Jonny Hayes' screamer.
2-0 the Dons now.

The 2nd goal was heavenly.

phew 3 points and title race still on

bad news in the top goal scorer market griffiths scored in the 92nd minute to stretch his lead by 1 more

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #113183 on: February 03, 2016, 11:12:42 PM »

What happened to Stephanie odds
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #113184 on: February 04, 2016, 12:33:18 AM »

Settlement Day

Apologies, 1st Feb came & went, but I've been pre-occupied with other stuff, away from blonde.

Big thanks to all those who assisted with Fred's bets in January.

If you owe me small sums, & want to sit on it for now, for similar use in future, that's fine, or if you prefer to settle up, feel free to send across.

If I owe you money, & it needs settling now, please let me know.

I've settled sonour up, but nobody else so far.

I confirm I received £34.50 from Dan Morgan, though at the moment, I've no idea what it was for. Thanks Dan.

Not sure what the slate is but suspect there's a bet or two I've lost for you in the last month. As I'm figuring we might have a flutter or two at the weekend, might I venture we settle up after the...errr...

Soup or Bowl?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #113185 on: February 04, 2016, 01:20:01 AM »

Big old drift on Steph tonight. No idea what caused that. BB has always been swingy tho.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #113186 on: February 04, 2016, 01:38:02 AM »

22 off the last over with 2 wicket left and Rikki Clarke the recognised batsman... come on now.

Another win for the Gemini boys, top the of table with a 100% record.

Murali is bloody lethal v these old blokes, as is Saqlain. The pace bowlers took a bit of a pounding, but the spinners are just far too good, with the batting lineup they have, they are going to take some beating for the rest of the tournament.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #113187 on: February 04, 2016, 09:08:42 AM »

22 off the last over with 2 wicket left and Rikki Clarke the recognised batsman... come on now.

Another win for the Gemini boys, top the of table with a 100% record.

Murali is bloody lethal v these old blokes, as is Saqlain. The pace bowlers took a bit of a pounding, but the spinners are just far too good, with the batting lineup they have, they are going to take some beating for the rest of the tournament.

Good work, keep the updates coming please.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #113188 on: February 04, 2016, 09:09:41 AM »

Settlement Day

Apologies, 1st Feb came & went, but I've been pre-occupied with other stuff, away from blonde.

If you owe me small sums, & want to sit on it for now, for similar use in future, that's fine, or if you prefer to settle up, feel free to send across.

I confirm I received £34.50 from Dan Morgan, though at the moment, I've no idea what it was for. Thanks Dan.

Not sure what the slate is but suspect there's a bet or two I've lost for you in the last month. As I'm figuring we might have a flutter or two at the weekend, might I venture we settle up after the...errr...

Soup or Bowl?

Fine by me Tal, thank you.

Looking forward to Super Bowel.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #113189 on: February 04, 2016, 09:15:15 AM »

Settlement Day

Soup or Bowl?

Fine by me Tal, thank you.

Looking forward to Super Bowel.

I'll check the Spready after the weekend then. It'll likely only be for a super bowl amount anyway.

Pages: 1 ... 7542 7543 7544 7545 [7546] 7547 7548 7549 7550 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: