blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:46:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7543 7544 7545 7546 [7547] 7548 7549 7550 7551 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13446324 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #113190 on: February 04, 2016, 09:26:14 AM »

Settlement Day

Apologies, 1st Feb came & went, but I've been pre-occupied with other stuff, away from blonde.

Big thanks to all those who assisted with Fred's bets in January.

If you owe me small sums, & want to sit on it for now, for similar use in future, that's fine, or if you prefer to settle up, feel free to send across.

If I owe you money, & it needs settling now, please let me know.

I've settled sonour up, but nobody else so far.

I confirm I received £34.50 from Dan Morgan, though at the moment, I've no idea what it was for. Thanks Dan.

Not sure what the slate is but suspect there's a bet or two I've lost for you in the last month. As I'm figuring we might have a flutter or two at the weekend, might I venture we settle up after the...errr...

Soup or Bowl?

Fine by me Tal, thank you.

Looking forward to Super Bowel.

I'll check the Spready after the weekend then. It'll likely only be for a super bowl amount anyway.

OK, happy with that, & I'll settle on Monday if need be.

Think we'd best stop with the Superbowl puns before CBB Chompy gets upset again, you know what he's like.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #113191 on: February 04, 2016, 09:28:50 AM »

I mentioned this book a few weeks ago, as I thought it'd be a good read.

Having trudged through it, I'd say don't bother, it's just spammy tosh.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #113192 on: February 04, 2016, 09:29:08 AM »

Settlement Day

Apologies, 1st Feb came & went, but I've been pre-occupied with other stuff, away from blonde.

Big thanks to all those who assisted with Fred's bets in January.

If you owe me small sums, & want to sit on it for now, for similar use in future, that's fine, or if you prefer to settle up, feel free to send across.

If I owe you money, & it needs settling now, please let me know.

I've settled sonour up, but nobody else so far.

I confirm I received £34.50 from Dan Morgan, though at the moment, I've no idea what it was for. Thanks Dan.

Not sure what the slate is but suspect there's a bet or two I've lost for you in the last month. As I'm figuring we might have a flutter or two at the weekend, might I venture we settle up after the...errr...

Soup or Bowl?

Fine by me Tal, thank you.

Looking forward to Super Bowel.

I'll check the Spready after the weekend then. It'll likely only be for a super bowl amount anyway.

OK, happy with that, & I'll settle on Monday if need be.

Think we'd best stop with the Superbowl puns before CBB Chompy gets upset again, you know what he's like.

We'll be fine. He's probably researching weather conditions in Elstree and scanning the gutter press for snippets of gossip and intrigue about people you and I have never heard of. Say what you like, the man knows his "C"BB. 

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #113193 on: February 04, 2016, 09:29:53 AM »

In fact, it's so tedious, this is probably a better Pricewise book.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #113194 on: February 04, 2016, 09:31:57 AM »

As in Vincent Price from the Thriller video?

A TV chef?!

Was that the Extreme Fishing with Robson Green of its day?

You've got me going now...YouTube tells me there was an extended poem recorded for Vincent Price's bit on that video:

« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 09:35:45 AM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #113195 on: February 04, 2016, 09:44:26 AM »

As in Vincent Price from the Thriller video?

A TV chef?!

Was that the Extreme Fishing with Robson Green of its day?

You've got me going now...YouTube tells me there was an extended poem recorded for Vincent Price's bit on that video:

Really odd you should remember him for that - he made over 100 films, had dozens of TV Shows (he has TWO stars on the Hollywood boulevard thing) & led an amazingly varied life. I'd actually clean forgotten he was on that Thriller track.  Wiki informs us he also did he voiceover on an early Alice Cooper ditty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Price

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #113196 on: February 04, 2016, 10:00:55 AM »

Loss on Month £40

Outstanding Bets £3827.06

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eCEvN9MELsUxB81rHuWrfoX3zwIMPQQ205Lcjm3kbgU/edit#gid=19

Yesterday

- A point for Watford takes them to 33 for the season to date, we are on over 35.5 at £10 a point

- England 1-0 up in the ODI Cricket in South Africa ahead on D/L when the rain came

- Gemini Arabians 3 out of 3 in the MCL semi-retired pyjama games in the UAE

- Aberdeen beat Celtic to keep slim hopes of the SPL alive

Click to see full-size image.

- I keep checking the tennis pages, but Simon, Paire and Agut are all still in their respective ATP Opens this week

- The Panthers briefly hit -6 yesterday in Vegas

Did you know that this season Denver in 8 of 72 quarters allowed over 19.5 points. Carolina in 10 of 72 allowed over 19.5? two of the strongest defenses in the NFL. points markets have carolina scoring 25 and denver scoring only 19 on sunday

- Hiddink and Alan Curtis still not settled

meanwhile an inauspicious start for Mr Townsend

Click to see full-size image.

and an ignominious night for Mr Neville

F1 Cars being launched for the 2016 season. this is the renault. Somewhere, in the Oxfordshire countryside, Peter27 has just emerged from a cave blinking and stretching

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #113197 on: February 04, 2016, 10:01:00 AM »

Biggest selling album of all time. Most expensive music video when up was made. Pretty iconic song, too. Scared the be-wotsits out of me when I first saw it (Spoiler alert: everything is very much not going to be alright, young lady)

John Landis wrote and directed the video. He directed An American Werewolf in London, I think.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #113198 on: February 04, 2016, 10:02:42 AM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/carolina-panthers-at-denver-broncos/national-anthem-length

My eyes are open wide
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113199 on: February 04, 2016, 10:35:37 AM »

Was the consensus over 2 mins ?

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #113200 on: February 04, 2016, 10:42:16 AM »

can one man form a consensus?

last year's quote was 120.5, went a bit over

Tal thinks Lady Gaga will milk it and produced evidence to that effect (135 seconds +)

waiting for more quotes to form, currently we have 4/6 over 116.5 available if wanted

My eyes are open wide
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #113201 on: February 04, 2016, 11:11:32 AM »

Morning Tighty.

All our tennis bods start their tournaments later today. There has been some carnage amongst the seeds at Montpelier and Benoit Paire is the only seeded player left in his half and his price is down to 5 to 1 from 14's.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #113202 on: February 04, 2016, 11:38:35 AM »

Tal thinks Lady Gaga will milk it and produced evidence to that effect (135 seconds +)

waiting for more quotes to form, currently we have 4/6 over 116.5 available if wanted

You've missed the 120.5 seconds quote from earlier in the week, it's now 133-134.5 everywhere.

The 4/6 over 118.5 looks like buying money doesn't it?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #113203 on: February 04, 2016, 11:48:38 AM »

You've missed the 120.5 seconds quote from earlier in the week, it's now 133-134.5 everywhere.

i checked for prices after tal put the video up, this morning is the first time since monday that prices ahve been up again

My eyes are open wide
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #113204 on: February 04, 2016, 11:50:55 AM »

i checked for prices after tal put the video up, this morning is the first time since monday that prices ahve been up again

They've been up all the time, just not on the oddschecker link. Will Hill website/Paddy Power website/Betfair etc. Some reason they haven't translated onto oddschecker during that time.
Pages: 1 ... 7543 7544 7545 7546 [7547] 7548 7549 7550 7551 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: