blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 01:29:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7738 7739 7740 7741 [7742] 7743 7744 7745 7746 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13583897 times)
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #116115 on: April 11, 2016, 04:04:47 PM »

The ipl team were want to come bottom (kings xi Punjab) start their campaign today against Gujarat. Punjab are marginal favs. Gujarat have a good opening partnership (2 from mccullum, Dwayne Smith and finch), raina batting 3 and 3 top all rounders (jadeja, bravo and Faulkner), then some untested young domestic players. Should be a well matched game.
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #116116 on: April 11, 2016, 04:38:47 PM »

Apologies on the Pokrarac bet. I made a small profit on the card overall, but that fight didn't go my (our) way.
I had it a round each going into the third, but Blacovitcz found out the decision.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #116117 on: April 11, 2016, 05:54:04 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/nba/nba-championship/winner

Cavs 7/2 ew 1/2 1,2 is the ew bet of all bets if you can get on with the jokers that are SJames. 7/4 to place.  Probably a 1/2 shot to win the place bet.
Ledders

View Profile
« Reply #116118 on: April 11, 2016, 06:20:57 PM »

Will Hill

Baseball - MLB - Enhanced Odds

Tonight's treble starting soon is boosted to 5/1. It's a 7/2 shot.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #116119 on: April 11, 2016, 06:40:12 PM »

Will Hill

Baseball - MLB - Enhanced Odds

Tonight's treble starting soon is boosted to 5/1. It's a 7/2 shot.

Good spot this.  Pinnacle's treble comes to under 10/3 on their tight 10 cent (102%) MLB lines.  If only you could get on with them.  Definitely worth £200 for fred given the edge the bet has and fred can get on at hills.
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #116120 on: April 11, 2016, 06:41:13 PM »

Cavs 7/2 ew 1/2 1,2 is the ew bet of all bets if you can get on with the jokers that are SJames. 7/4 to place.  Probably a 1/2 shot to win the place bet.

Great spot. Surely the raptors at 25/1 ew have to be backed? Cavs only won 1 or 2 more games during the regular season than the raptors iirc. Will be good to have a mini sweat seeing as the thunder won't be getting past golden state/ Spurs post season.

Feed em rice.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #116121 on: April 11, 2016, 06:42:45 PM »

Great spot. Surely the raptors at 25/1 ew have to be backed? Cavs only won 1 or 2 more games during the regular season than the raptors iirc. Will be good to have a mini sweat seeing as the thunder won't be getting past golden state/ Spurs post season.

I'm on phone but looking at betfair and stanjames
Stanjames has Spurs at 4/1 and cavs at 7/2
But Spurs 4.9 betfair and cavs 5.8 betfair?Huh?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #116122 on: April 11, 2016, 06:49:33 PM »

The key bit of the equation you are missing though.  Spurs are big odds against to win the place part of the bet.  Cavs are best price 4/11.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #116123 on: April 11, 2016, 06:53:04 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/2016-04-12-newmarket/15:20/winner

Gamesome seemingly does run tomorrow. Has good form at Newmarket and the usually slightly favourable low draw, Midgely not in great form but most are running ok.

10/1 not a gimme but slightly bigger than i would have him in here.

SUGGEST £20 win GAMESOME 10/1

baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #116124 on: April 11, 2016, 06:53:35 PM »

Spurs are a better team than the cavs, yes, but the odds of the Spurs making the final is pretty small, having to play the Warriors before that who have been rampant this season. Cleveland are the best team in the east and are odds on to make the playoff final, which they'll most probably lose, but 7/4 to reach the final is, as arb pointed out, huge.

Feed em rice.
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #116125 on: April 11, 2016, 07:14:28 PM »

Tighty

IPL tomorrow, RCB a short price again. Are we looking to oppose them in these kind of spots? Sunrisers 15/8 on the machine, won the corresponding fixture last season.

RCB obviously have the "big 3" (4 now with Watto), but have struggled with the balance of their side in previous editions. No Starc or Badree as overseas bowlers so a potential weakness there.

Sunrisers have Warner (top runscorer in the tourney last season) and Dhawan to opener up, Nehra and B.Kumar with the new ball and Mustifizur with his cutters.

RCB obviously the stronger side on paper, but should any team be 15/8 in the 1st round of the IPL?

HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #116126 on: April 11, 2016, 08:02:01 PM »

Tighty

IPL tomorrow, RCB a short price again. Are we looking to oppose them in these kind of spots? Sunrisers 15/8 on the machine, won the corresponding fixture last season.

RCB obviously have the "big 3" (4 now with Watto), but have struggled with the balance of their side in previous editions. No Starc or Badree as overseas bowlers so a potential weakness there.

Sunrisers have Warner (top runscorer in the tourney last season) and Dhawan to opener up, Nehra and B.Kumar with the new ball and Mustifizur with his cutters.

RCB obviously the stronger side on paper, but should any team be 15/8 in the 1st round of the IPL?

I think RCB have Mitchell Starc in their attack don't they?

In today's match, Kings XI looked poor with the bat, Vijay apart. Think Fred has a great bet on them to finish bottom. Gujaret could be the surprise team for me. Finch will score plenty and Bravo is top drawer at the death.

Anyone else think its a been a bit of a poor start to the tournament so far? Think the World Cup has spoilt us for T20s - I'm craving a competitive game!
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #116127 on: April 11, 2016, 08:09:57 PM »

Tighty

In today's match, Kings XI looked poor with the bat, Vijay apart. Think Fred has a great bet on them to finish bottom. Gujaret could be the surprise team for me. Finch will score plenty and Bravo is top drawer at the death.

Anyone else think its a been a bit of a poor start to the tournament so far? Think the World Cup has spoilt us for T20s - I'm craving a competitive game!

Starc injured for majority of tournament, certainly out tomorrow. Badree injured his shoulder completing a catch in WT20 final, so will miss 1st few games. Overseas bowling options are Kane Richardson, Milne or Wiese. Not terrible, but when the majority of your budget goes on 5 players there has to be weaknesses elsewhere.

Been surprised by the pitches so far, even today's which played well still had a covering of grass. Not the bunsen burner's I'd expected.

Delhi picking Duminy and Tahir from now on would help our Kings Xi bet 
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #116128 on: April 12, 2016, 12:23:14 AM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/2016-04-12-newmarket/15:20/winner

Gamesome seemingly does run tomorrow. Has good form at Newmarket and the usually slightly favourable low draw, Midgely not in great form but most are running ok.

10/1 not a gimme but slightly bigger than i would have him in here.

SUGGEST £20 win GAMESOME 10/1

They're on the far-half of the course but the stalls are stands' side, so stall 2 leaves him down the centre pretty much. He's a hold-up horse, so wouldn't worry too much either way on that front.

Low-drawn front-runners are golden when the stalls are on the far side, especially when there's a tailwind, but there are so many permutations on the Rowley Mile.

Fair to assume Ryan will be looking to get in front up the rail here on Grandad's World. Have no real opinion on the race though.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #116129 on: April 12, 2016, 12:28:16 AM »

Tighty

It's been absolutely dreadful so far.
Pages: 1 ... 7738 7739 7740 7741 [7742] 7743 7744 7745 7746 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: