blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:57:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8123 8124 8125 8126 [8127] 8128 8129 8130 8131 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13446349 times)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #121890 on: September 25, 2016, 07:22:52 PM »

Taxi for Bilic?

Let's hope so
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #121891 on: September 25, 2016, 07:53:36 PM »

Thank you for the Aberdeen bet for those who tipped
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #121892 on: September 25, 2016, 09:15:44 PM »

Tal, a word please? 

Seriously, what an inept performance from the cards though.  They are f**king me all over the place. 
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #121893 on: September 25, 2016, 09:19:44 PM »

Tal, a word please? 

Seriously, what an inept performance from the cards though.  They are f**king me all over the place. 

I should be cheering every superb play by the Bills but my pocket is giving me evils at the moment.

I wish we'd played like this in the first two games. It's exactly the sort of performance you get from a head coach that isn't good enough: inept and pathetic efforts in games you need to win and then an inspired result against a big favourite.

Could I argue this is good for our San Francisco to finish with the worst record bet?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #121894 on: September 25, 2016, 09:44:45 PM »

Tal, a word please? 

I should be cheering every superb play by the Bills but my pocket is giving me evils at the moment.

I wish we'd played like this in the first two games. It's exactly the sort of performance you get from a head coach that isn't good enough: inept and pathetic efforts in games you need to win and then an inspired result against a big favourite.

Could I argue this is good for our San Francisco to finish with the worst record bet?

The Minnesota Vikings are going strong though.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #121895 on: September 25, 2016, 09:49:47 PM »

Tal, a word please? 

The Minnesota Vikings are going strong though.

Lost their star player and they're still getting it done. Six sacks of Cam Newton today, too.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #121896 on: September 25, 2016, 10:39:21 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/golf/ryder-cup/to-make-american-team

Why has Gary Woodland gone to 4/9?
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #121897 on: September 25, 2016, 11:03:48 PM »

its just someone offering 1.5 not asking for it

and wow Rory Mc
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #121898 on: September 25, 2016, 11:07:18 PM »

its just someone offering 1.5 not asking for it

and wow Rory Mc

Gotcha. Not really clued up on the whole odds things.

And my god I've just nearly exploded when Rory did that. He's played some amazing golf today.
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #121899 on: September 25, 2016, 11:50:48 PM »

Tighty, I know how you love a pick when it's against that person's own team.

The Arizona Cardinals opened at -6.5 in Las Vegas against the beleaguered and panic-verging Buffalo Bills. This is an effective 9.5 head start being given away, as the Bills are at home.

The line has moved in favour of the home team over the week, partly as a result of the Bills WR, Sammy Watkins being more and more likely to play.

He tweeted overnight to say he was starting. But that tweet has now been deleted and every hack and wag is saying he is out. This leaves the Bills with one NFL competent wide receiver in Robert Woods against the best cornerback in football (in my opinion) in Patrick Peterson. The running game has been indifferent and the defense has failed to perform.

The Cardinals love attacking and scoring points. The Bills...

If you can explain to me why our bookies have the Cardinals -3.5 at even money, I'd be delighted to learn.

BFSB, Match, Patrick and Chorals are all 10/11. Recommend £55 on Arizona ATS please.

Any reason for the big loss today, I am trying to learn NFL but it simply seemed Bills were better team. Just a bad day at office?
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #121900 on: September 26, 2016, 12:58:05 AM »

The Arizona Cardinals opened at -6.5 in Las Vegas against the beleaguered and panic-verging Buffalo Bills. This is an effective 9.5 head start being given away, as the Bills are at home.

The line has moved in favour of the home team over the week, partly as a result of the Bills WR, Sammy Watkins being more and more likely to play.

He tweeted overnight to say he was starting. But that tweet has now been deleted and every hack and wag is saying he is out. This leaves the Bills with one NFL competent wide receiver in Robert Woods against the best cornerback in football (in my opinion) in Patrick Peterson. The running game has been indifferent and the defense has failed to perform.

If you can explain to me why our bookies have the Cardinals -3.5 at even money, I'd be delighted to learn.

BFSB, Match, Patrick and Chorals are all 10/11. Recommend £55 on Arizona ATS please.

Any reason for the big loss today, I am trying to learn NFL but it simply seemed Bills were better team. Just a bad day at office?

Not trolling by the way, genuine jnterest into what went wrong.
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #121901 on: September 26, 2016, 01:13:26 AM »

Didn't watch that game but the NFL is geared towards parity.Guessing every game has about 10 big plays and the team who makes the most of them generally wins.Steelers heavily fancied today taking a right pasting.My team the cardiac cats are going to send me to an early grave..
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #121902 on: September 26, 2016, 04:02:01 AM »

Tal, a word please? 

Bears and Browns are going to struggle to better the one win the niners have already posted.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #121903 on: September 26, 2016, 08:28:13 AM »

Perfectly reasonable question. The Bills aren't a terrible team on paper. They're a middle of the pack side with little depth because of injuries and suspensions. And they also happen to have started the season shambolically.

They played on Thursday night in week two, meaning they had three extra days to prepare for the game.

They started well and that gets the crowd going. They manage not to do anything stupid and the Cardinals, perhaps, take the game for granted ever so slightly...and LeSean McCoy's your uncle.

1/3 shots do get turned over and this was the one of those four.

It'd be be like Arsenal winning a last 16 game in the Champions League.

I just wish, as a Bills fan, this team had turned up in the first two games...

Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 08:51:00 AM by Tal » Logged

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #121904 on: September 26, 2016, 08:35:06 AM »

Bundesliga the recommendation yesterday was £50 Dortmund at 6-1

10-1 is available at pp and bfsb

8-1 available betstars

none of which we can do

if anyone wants to help at 10-1, please shout

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/germany/bundesliga/winner

Done at PP ....how much does Fred want?

the recommendation was £50, but whatever under that you can spare is fine thanks

Ok £50 is fine....booked.

Thanks Nick, have sent that £50 across to you this morning by Bank TX. Please send it back - with winnings - at the end of the season. Wink

Here's where our lads are at present.....

http://www.bundesliga.com/en/stats/table/

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 8123 8124 8125 8126 [8127] 8128 8129 8130 8131 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: