blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:00:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8253 8254 8255 8256 [8257] 8258 8259 8260 8261 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13438226 times)
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #123840 on: December 06, 2016, 01:39:59 PM »

Think we should be backing Reading to beat Wednesday at the weekend. I can't see why Wednesday are favourites and the bookies probably don't realise how less off we are when we don't have Forestieri, who was sent off at the weekend. Not to mention other notable absentees & the fact we still aren't playing great.

Reading 19/10
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123841 on: December 06, 2016, 02:18:32 PM »

Think we should be backing Reading to beat Wednesday at the weekend. I can't see why Wednesday are favourites and the bookies probably don't realise how less off we are when we don't have Forestieri, who was sent off at the weekend. Not to mention other notable absentees & the fact we still aren't playing great.

Reading 19/10

You don't give a bet size?

why are Reading underdogs at home, i wonder 3rd plays 6th?

can anyone help with Bet365, best price out there?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/reading-v-sheffield-wednesday/winner

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #123842 on: December 06, 2016, 03:05:55 PM »

Reading 19/10

You don't give a bet size?

why are Reading underdogs at home, i wonder 3rd plays 6th?

can anyone help with Bet365, best price out there?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/reading-v-sheffield-wednesday/winner

You have £25 at 19/10. 

Reading have some injury problems too, but price seems odd so just gone for it

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123843 on: December 06, 2016, 04:23:52 PM »

Not sure if the thread took any of my Mercedes suggestions, but based on murmurings I'm hearing, it's worth getting money on Valtteri Bottas right now.

Suggest £100 EW to win the title (20/1 available at numerous bookies, but make sure it's 1-3) and also £100 on him to be the next Mercedes driver at 3/1.

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one

these are big stakes for you

firstly what did you make about Toto's comments about Alonso today? genuine? smokescreen? can he be got out of Mclaren?

prices for next Merc are Wehrlein 4/6 Bottas 5/2 now but will have to raincheck as its not anywhere tikay can get on

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/next-mercedes-driver

the only 20-1 for 2017 is with bwin, so that's impossible too i am afraid

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/drivers-championship

the best 3 places firm we could get would be 10/1 Coral, but wouldn't get anywhere near £100 e/w on with them. the "mock try" i did gave £7.66 e/w

« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 05:03:48 PM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
neeko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123844 on: December 06, 2016, 08:29:14 PM »

Not sure if the thread took any of my Mercedes suggestions, but based on murmurings I'm hearing, it's worth getting money on Valtteri Bottas right now.

Suggest £100 EW to win the title (20/1 available at numerous bookies, but make sure it's 1-3) and also £100 on him to be the next Mercedes driver at 3/1.

firstly what did you make about Toto's comments about Alonso today? genuine? smokescreen? can he be got out of Mclaren?

prices for next Merc are Wehrlein 4/6 Bottas 5/2 now but will have to raincheck as its not anywhere tikay can get on

the best 3 places firm we could get would be 10/1 Coral, but wouldn't get anywhere near £100 e/w on with them. the "mock try" i did gave £7.66 e/w

Joe Saward suggests Bottas as well  https://joesaward.wordpress.com/2016/12/06/reality-in-brackley/

There is no problem so bad that a politician cant make it worse.

http://www.dec.org.uk
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #123845 on: December 06, 2016, 09:51:54 PM »

Why do we back Bottas at 3/1 next Mercedes driver? I'm a little confused? Surely if he gets the job, the 20/1 bet looks better than the 3/1?
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #123846 on: December 06, 2016, 09:57:21 PM »

Why do we back Bottas at 3/1 next Mercedes driver? I'm a little confused? Surely if he gets the job, the 20/1 bet looks better than the 3/1?

with the next driver your money is tied up for a week or two max most probably. With Championship it is tied up for 12 months... if you bet each way and he doesn't get the drive you might still have a live each way shot anyway depending on how the cars shape up I guess.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #123847 on: December 06, 2016, 09:57:59 PM »

with the next driver your money is tied up for a week or two max most probably. With Championship it is tied up for 12 months... though if you bet each way and he doesn't get the drive you might still have a live each way shot anyway depending on how the cars shape up I guess. Atill a full calendar year though.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #123848 on: December 06, 2016, 10:14:18 PM »

I do agree with you here.  Unfortunately the prices have gone.  I did try to get the 20/1 with Boyles, but they offered me zero and dropped the price to 14/1.  Coral laid 18, but I wasn't brave enough to put £100 on, feels the sort of bet that could lose an account if Bottas confirmed, so kept it small.  

Think you are wrong on x factor though, every series is terrible, so the only way to judge it is on cash made.  Good series then.  Think Simon seems to have really taken against your man on what I have read.  I don't think the conspiracy on the Finnish votes counts for much, she seems a clear winner on the UK facing forums, so it can't all be Finnish votes.  Not sure I'd bet any at current prices.

Edit.  Saara looks a lay at 1.7, don't really like Matt at 3.5.  Think the bet must be 5 after midnight at 8.   Not sure it is threadworthy.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 10:44:27 PM by Doobs » Logged

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #123849 on: December 06, 2016, 10:38:45 PM »

I hate so called "news" stories like this. I like to call them non-news stories. All Toto said is that they are considering Fernando as a driver .. that's obvious. Any team on the grid would consider him as a driver if they had a space available. F1 is a very secretive environment though, and the fact he's mentioned Fernando suggests to me that they've ruled him out - and really they're just trying to bring Valtteri's price down. I'm certain that McLaren would let Alonso go if someone would buy out his contract - they're in a huge financial mess at the moment, more so than people realise. However, I believe Mercedes have made up their mind on their preferred driver.

Looks like the thread can't get on which is a shame, but to everyone else, there's a reason I'm suggesting a bet considerably higher than usual. Nothing's guaranteed of course, especially in F1, but the deal is looking quite likely I would say based on what I'm hearing. There will also be an interesting announcement at Williams if/when Valtteri is confirmed at Mercedes ..

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #123850 on: December 06, 2016, 10:42:20 PM »

I'm not particulary mad on any bet on XF really. However, I was reading somewhere how people from Finland can somehow vote through either restarting their devices and/or jail breaking their phone. It seems weird what happened last week too. I mean, Sara clearly had most votes, Matt in bottom two. It looks completely tactical voting. However I can't argue for or against a bet, but for me personally I'd be betting Matt on the basis of him being favourite all the way through & them clamping down on votes from out of UK.

F1 though? I think as an individual yeah would be wanting to get money back ASAP, but Fred is completely different to anyone's circumstances. I dunno what price is around, but It seems mad to take any 3/1
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #123851 on: December 06, 2016, 10:43:20 PM »

I'm on the F1 bets  Smiley
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #123852 on: December 06, 2016, 10:43:34 PM »

I'm not particulary mad on any bet on XF really. However, I was reading somewhere how people from Finland can somehow vote through either restarting their devices and/or jail breaking their phone. It seems weird what happened last week too. I mean, Sara clearly had most votes, Matt in bottom two. It looks completely tactical voting. However I can't argue for or against a bet, but for me personally I'd be betting Matt on the basis of him being favourite all the way through & them clamping down on votes from out of UK.

F1 though? I think as an individual yeah would be wanting to get money back ASAP, but Fred is completely different to anyone's circumstances. I dunno what price is around, but It seems mad to take any 3/1

3/1 for Bottas to be the next Mercedes driver is an extremely good price, IMO.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #123853 on: December 06, 2016, 10:50:10 PM »

3/1 for Bottas to be the next Mercedes driver is an extremely good price, IMO.

Best priced 13/8 on my phone.   I think that must make 14/1 3 places a bet with baldfred and ladbrokes. 

Bottas makes most sense to me too.  He is v quick and is going to be much cheaper than Alonso and Vettel.  Sure he'd be Hamilton's choice of the 3.  Think Ricciardo and Vestappen are always staying.

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #123854 on: December 06, 2016, 10:52:44 PM »

The X factor real bet was weeks ago though of course when Saara was like 4th in odds
Don't think 5 midnight group have been in bottom 2 yet although I haven't watched it for weeks
Pages: 1 ... 8253 8254 8255 8256 [8257] 8258 8259 8260 8261 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: