blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:39:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8254 8255 8256 8257 [8258] 8259 8260 8261 8262 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13441932 times)
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #123855 on: December 06, 2016, 10:55:36 PM »

I'm not particulary mad on any bet on XF really. However, I was reading somewhere how people from Finland can somehow vote through either restarting their devices and/or jail breaking their phone. It seems weird what happened last week too. I mean, Sara clearly had most votes, Matt in bottom two. It looks completely tactical voting. However I can't argue for or against a bet, but for me personally I'd be betting Matt on the basis of him being favourite all the way through & them clamping down on votes from out of UK.

F1 though? I think as an individual yeah would be wanting to get money back ASAP, but Fred is completely different to anyone's circumstances. I dunno what price is around, but It seems mad to take any 3/1

3/1 for Bottas to be the next Mercedes driver is an extremely good price, IMO.

Best priced 13/8 on my phone.   I think that must make 14/1 3 places a bet with baldfred and ladbrokes. 

Bottas makes most sense to me too.  He is v quick and is going to be much cheaper than Alonso and Vettel.  Sure he'd be Hamilton's choice of the 3.  Think Ricciardo and Vestappen are always staying.

The 3/1 and 20/1 went around 10 minutes after I posted on here yesterday.

Zero chance of Red Bull letting Ricciardo or Verstappen go.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #123856 on: December 06, 2016, 10:57:07 PM »

For those that can Bouvreuil is 9/1 with 365/lads/corals for the caspian caviar gold cup (seriously wtf on the sponsor).  Has been well backed on bf and currently 9/9.8.   Won't last long and should be a good e/w bet.

No idea if the caviar is any good.  Tal!

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #123857 on: December 06, 2016, 10:59:26 PM »

The X factor real bet was weeks ago though of course when Saara was like 4th in odds
Don't think 5 midnight group have been in bottom 2 yet although I haven't watched it for weeks

Definitely not criticising, was a great tip regardless.  5 after midnight have been bottom 2. 

Read little mix might partner them, got to be a positive too? 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #123858 on: December 06, 2016, 11:01:34 PM »

For those that can Bouvreuil is 9/1 with 365/lads/corals for the caspian caviar gold cup (seriously wtf on the sponsor).  Has been well backed on bf and currently 9/9.8.   Won't last long and should be a good e/w bet.

£25 each way booked with me if Fred wants.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #123859 on: December 06, 2016, 11:13:34 PM »

Thinking about this a bit more, think this is a much better bet than I implied.  There are only 19 now, so we could easily get 4 places on a 14 runner race. 

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #123860 on: December 06, 2016, 11:15:05 PM »

The X factor real bet was weeks ago though of course when Saara was like 4th in odds
Don't think 5 midnight group have been in bottom 2 yet although I haven't watched it for weeks

Definitely not criticising, was a great tip regardless.  5 after midnight have been bottom 2. 

Read little mix might partner them, got to be a positive too? 

I know, was just meant in response to aaron about how it's not hugely necessary to bet now in my opinion

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/x-factor/568064/x-factor-duets-revealed-the-weeknd-adam-lambert-james-arthur/amp?client=safari

The weeknd according to this which is huge too, maybe better than little mix
Other duet pairings look average
bunnydas8888

View Profile
« Reply #123861 on: December 07, 2016, 08:56:16 AM »

Not sure if the thread took any of my Mercedes suggestions, but based on murmurings I'm hearing, it's worth getting money on Valtteri Bottas right now.

Suggest £100 EW to win the title (20/1 available at numerous bookies, but make sure it's 1-3) and also £100 on him to be the next Mercedes driver at 3/1.

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one

these are big stakes for you

firstly what did you make about Toto's comments about Alonso today? genuine? smokescreen? can he be got out of Mclaren?

prices for next Merc are Wehrlein 4/6 Bottas 5/2 now but will have to raincheck as its not anywhere tikay can get on

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/next-mercedes-driver

the only 20-1 for 2017 is with bwin, so that's impossible too i am afraid

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/drivers-championship

the best 3 places firm we could get would be 10/1 Coral, but wouldn't get anywhere near £100 e/w on with them. the "mock try" i did gave £7.66 e/w

I hate so called "news" stories like this. I like to call them non-news stories. All Toto said is that they are considering Fernando as a driver .. that's obvious. Any team on the grid would consider him as a driver if they had a space available. F1 is a very secretive environment though, and the fact he's mentioned Fernando suggests to me that they've ruled him out - and really they're just trying to bring Valtteri's price down. I'm certain that McLaren would let Alonso go if someone would buy out his contract - they're in a huge financial mess at the moment, more so than people realise. However, I believe Mercedes have made up their mind on their preferred driver.

Looks like the thread can't get on which is a shame, but to everyone else, there's a reason I'm suggesting a bet considerably higher than usual. Nothing's guaranteed of course, especially in F1, but the deal is looking quite likely I would say based on what I'm hearing.There will also be an interesting announcement at Williams if/when Valtteri is confirmed at Mercedes ..

How interesting?
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #123862 on: December 07, 2016, 11:02:20 AM »

Cricket sweat for those than can.

Shami over 1.5 wickets - 6/4 at badbrokes or 11/8 at puntway
Shami under 2.5 wickets - 8/11 at patrick

Patrick tell you what their max is with them before punting, so can work out stake for the overs based on that.

2 wickets please Shami!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123863 on: December 07, 2016, 11:15:28 AM »

confirmed, thanks

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #123864 on: December 07, 2016, 11:44:05 AM »

Norwich U21 out of the Checkatrade farce unfortunately.

Had a man sent off early and went down 1-0 to Swansea.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #123865 on: December 07, 2016, 12:00:48 PM »

Patrick tell you what their max is with them before punting, so can work out stake for the overs based on that.

2 wickets please Shami!

Thanks!
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #123866 on: December 07, 2016, 03:40:53 PM »

2 wickets please Shami!

Cheers nellberg
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #123867 on: December 07, 2016, 04:57:40 PM »

Mark Williams had a nice bonus from Barry Hearn I see:

Click to see full-size image.

Could have sworn Mark SELBY won...

"Anyway, they told me the money will be in my account soon...

...which was nice"

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #123868 on: December 07, 2016, 08:10:24 PM »

Christmas uk number one
Cruz beckham to win is 16/1
David beckhams son, all proceeds going to charity, so much publicity
Not a lot of money on the exchange but way under
16/1 with bfsb and paddy, 7/1 or so everywhere else
It's first day on radio can't see 16/1 lasting
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #123869 on: December 07, 2016, 09:39:09 PM »

Every now and again the tried and trusted youngest dog in the race system comes up with a stunner Smiley  aftertiming

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 8254 8255 8256 8257 [8258] 8259 8260 8261 8262 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: