blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:35:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8257 8258 8259 8260 [8261] 8262 8263 8264 8265 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13439557 times)
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #123900 on: December 09, 2016, 12:37:57 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9DSZscjoUk

Christmas number 1 incoming, fantastic catchy tune that everyone should buy
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #123901 on: December 09, 2016, 12:52:26 AM »

Anyone know where I can check final overall winning distance for Chelmsford tonight? I've got RP, just not sure if that's official?

Doesn't get any more official than the holy ghost.

10.4 according to sprouting index
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123902 on: December 09, 2016, 01:38:15 AM »

Christmas number 1 incoming, fantastic catchy tune that everyone should buy

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123903 on: December 09, 2016, 01:40:11 AM »

If you remove the s in the https then link will work

Because the s stands for secure which which won't work on an external forum

Ps just listen to it hope it doesn't make number one I hate it already
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 01:42:34 AM by Ironside » Logged

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #123904 on: December 09, 2016, 02:50:51 AM »

I'm not sure many will like this bet and/or its odds, but I really like Bristol Rovers to beat Bury st the weekend.

Bury haven't won since September, they are managerless, shipping goals and they also have 3 first teamers out through suspension. They are in absolute disarray at the moment & I can't see anything changing on Saturday.

Bristol Rovers 8/11
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #123905 on: December 09, 2016, 04:07:48 AM »

Good start in the NFL
I think
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #123906 on: December 09, 2016, 07:27:46 AM »

Good start in the NFL
I think

Finished with 264, so that's a winner.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123907 on: December 09, 2016, 10:37:54 AM »

Good start in the NFL
I think

Well done.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Newportlad

View Profile
« Reply #123908 on: December 09, 2016, 10:40:26 AM »

Thursday Night Football

No, not the Europa League. The other one.

The Kansas City Chiefs host divisional rivals the Las Vegas Oakland Raiders tonight. The Raiders have been just about the most fun team to watch this season, with a fast scoring offense, a stupendous offensive line protecting an emerging quarterback and an aggressive defense. Oh and a coach who just loves to gamble when the heat is on.

Divisional games on a Thursday tend to be lower scoring than projected, although part of that is down to the fact the punters love the overs.

However, I am surprised at seeing the passing yards line for Alex Smith of the Chiefs as low as 240.5. The Chiefs have their main wide receiver back from injury tonight, Jeremy Maclin. They also have one of the hottest talents around right now in Tyreek Hill, who is a deep threat, as well as taking some snaps as a running back.

Oakland's offensive line will be a very tough match for the talented Chiefs pass rush and this looks to me like a game where the Chiefs will need to go airborne, because of how quickly the Raiders can score.

The Chiefs called a lot of running plays when ahead on Sunday and got themselves into trouble against Atlanta, somehow holding on to win. Smith isn't a big gunslinger but, against a mediocre pass defense, this does feel like an over to me on 240.5. I would have thought something nearer 260.

Recommend £33 on Alex Smith over 240.5 passing yards with Billy Mountains.

before i place this have you considered the weather?

expected to be very cold, and that must be a risk for passing game numbers?

http://oak.247sports.com/Bolt/Its-snowing-in-Kansas-City-the-day-before-Raiders-Chiefs-on-TNF-49630645

should also mention Travis Kelce, on the upside, 6 x 100y receving games in a row and Karl Jspeh is out for the Raiders, their main cover safety.

Nice one Tal.   Pretty good guess with your 260.    Just the 4 yards out.

On a side note, Kelce racked up another 100 yarder.  I'll be keeping an eye on on the overs for him in future.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #123909 on: December 09, 2016, 10:41:06 AM »

Good start in the NFL
I think

Great work...cheers!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123910 on: December 09, 2016, 11:08:08 AM »

Good start in the NFL
I think

Nice one Tal, thank you.

On a whim I decided to stay up & watch the game, & really enjoyed it. I don't understand the nuances & niceties of NFL, but I know enough to be able to watch a QB do his thing, so it was a nice little fun sweat.

Jeez it looked cold there.

I had not watched TNF before, it's presented differently to the SNF which is presented from a Studio in Osterley, & they go back & forth to the feed. Last night the whole feed was from the USA, & I thought it much better, especially the little segments & the historical stuff.

I also noticed that Alex Smith passed for 264 yards, but the Team Total was 258. How that work? Do they deduct yards for ground lost?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #123911 on: December 09, 2016, 06:06:54 PM »

Seeing as it's been mentioned, thoughts on the Christmas No1?

There is quite a growing social media campaign for Saturn 5 by Inspiral Carpets and their odds are all over the shop, from 25/1 at shy and Patrickpower to with lolbrokes. The whole of Manchester is behind it including many influential music figures, whether that's enough to trump XF/various charity dross I'm not sure....we did see the power of social media with RATM a few years back, it's not on that scale but it has momentum.

Chas and Dave at 200/1 could be printing money though.

http://www.oddschecker.com/christmas/christmas-number-one/winning-act

Best Bitter.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #123912 on: December 09, 2016, 06:13:23 PM »

Seeing as it's been mentioned, thoughts on the Christmas No1?

There is quite a growing social media campaign for Saturn 5 by Inspiral Carpets and their odds are all over the shop, from 25/1 at shy and Patrickpower to with lolbrokes. The whole of Manchester is behind it including many influential music figures, whether that's enough to trump XF/various charity dross I'm not sure....we did see the power of social media with RATM a few years back, it's not on that scale but it has momentum.

Chas and Dave at 200/1 could be printing money though.

http://www.oddschecker.com/christmas/christmas-number-one/winning-act

Isn't Tony a Swiftie?  Can't imagine him backing against Taylor and Zayn. 

Looks like the Beckham hype has died already.  Thank goodness.

Wish the Inspirals had rereleased Joe though.  Takes me right back. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #123913 on: December 09, 2016, 07:29:30 PM »

Is the song from the new fifty shades film(swifts and zayns) going to be Xmas number 1 3/4 months before the movie comes out
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #123914 on: December 09, 2016, 07:45:04 PM »

A change in the odds as Valtteri Bottas installed as new favourite to land Mercedes seat by bookmakers http://skysports.tv/ZCFUgS

know tft couldn't get on, but some did. good luck getting it home.

Can't help but feel a lot of that is due to me. A lot of the F1 reporters I know have written articles about Valtteri and Mercedes after discussions with me  

Whole market is a bit odd.  Looking at the driver's championship odds on betfair, Alonso is more likely than Bottas, and he is more likely than Wehrlein.  Looking at the fixed odds firms, nobody wants to lay Wehrlein to win the driver's championship.

Meanwhile, Button is shorter than Raikkonen for the driver's championship on betfair.  Guess it isn't a terrible idea, as a stop gap until Alonso/Vettel/Vestappen or Mr X is free/ready in the following year?

Jenson would have been an excellent stop gap until Wehrlein is ready for the Mercedes drive (they've invested so much in Pascal, and he's German, which makes him top of the promotion list - when he's a little more developed). However I understand Jenson is not racing next season due to some distractions in his personal life. That's not going to change, even if offered the Mercedes drive.

Pages: 1 ... 8257 8258 8259 8260 [8261] 8262 8263 8264 8265 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: