blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:44:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272600 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8264 8265 8266 8267 [8268] 8269 8270 8271 8272 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13437355 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124005 on: December 13, 2016, 11:19:54 AM »

Wednesday play Barnsley tomorrow night.

Whilst we (Wednesday) are on the fringe of the playoffs we really haven't got going this season and struggling to score goals.

Barnsley have been a bit of a suprise this season and are getting some terrific results. A friend of mine saw them beat Norwich on Saturday and was really impressed.

This is a big game for Barnsley, a local derby and they will be desperate to beat their bigger neighbours. They will be up for it and are capable of scoring goals against us who are struggling to put chances away.

Barnsley at 9/2 is just too big for me. Recommend £20 on with beteveryday. Please get other views but looks a nice bit of value. You can have £20 with me if you want the bet.

we'll have the £20 with you please, as can't use 3 6 5

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #124006 on: December 13, 2016, 12:21:11 PM »

Wednesday play Barnsley tomorrow night.

Whilst we (Wednesday) are on the fringe of the playoffs we really haven't got going this season and struggling to score goals.

Barnsley have been a bit of a suprise this season and are getting some terrific results. A friend of mine saw them beat Norwich on Saturday and was really impressed.

This is a big game for Barnsley, a local derby and they will be desperate to beat their bigger neighbours. They will be up for it and are capable of scoring goals against us who are struggling to put chances away.

Barnsley at 9/2 is just too big for me. Recommend £20 on with beteveryday. Please get other views but looks a nice bit of value. You can have £20 with me if you want the bet.

we'll have the £20 with you please, as can't use 3 6 5

That is booked £20 at 9/2
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #124007 on: December 13, 2016, 08:10:33 PM »

Struggling to see how Soton can be a 6/4 shot away at Stoke for various reasons.  Soton's 3rd game in 6 days (and 7th games in 20 days) as well which is just another reason to take them on.  Stoke have played 3 times in the last 24 days just for balance.  Really don't think there is much at all between these sides never mind the gulf in class this price implies even before the scheduling issues. 

If tomorrow is anything like today weather wise it will be extremely wet and windy at the bet365 stadium tomorrow night as well.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 08:26:37 PM by arbboy » Logged
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #124008 on: December 13, 2016, 08:56:56 PM »

Any bets in the first round of the PDC people?
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #124009 on: December 13, 2016, 10:42:52 PM »

Swift and Zayn now out at 25s with Betway for xmas No1, although still as low as 4/1 with S&J....they were generally 3/1 before the weekend, can the xfactor result really push them out of the running that much? Between them they have a hell of a fanbase.

http://www.oddschecker.com/novelty/christmas-number-one/winning-act

The teen and charity vote could be split this year (Swift/Zayn and Louis Tomlinson for the former, Jo Cox and the London hospices choir for the latter), might leave the door ajar for someone else if they can trump the XF juggernaut.

Inspiral Carpets odds have tumbled so am hoping its them that can sneak in through the door Smiley

Best Bitter.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124010 on: December 14, 2016, 01:07:51 PM »

Struggling to see how Soton can be a 6/4 shot away at Stoke for various reasons.  Soton's 3rd game in 6 days (and 7th games in 20 days) as well which is just another reason to take them on.  Stoke have played 3 times in the last 24 days just for balance.  Really don't think there is much at all between these sides never mind the gulf in class this price implies even before the scheduling issues. 

If tomorrow is anything like today weather wise it will be extremely wet and windy at the bet365 stadium tomorrow night as well.

Stoke at getting on for 5/2 then for TfT?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/stoke-v-southampton/winner

I note that they have recent form of P8 W5 D1 L2 and they've won three of the last four at home (all against bottom half sides)

southampton have played

27-nov
30-nov
3-dec
8-dec
11-dec

so this is the sixth game in seventeen days

one win away in the PL all season (west ham, back end of september)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
KitKeeper

View Profile
« Reply #124011 on: December 14, 2016, 01:09:58 PM »

Any bets in the first round of the PDC people?

I like Ricky Evans to turn over Michael Smith on opening night. Smith has been in terrible form for a while now and he's there to be shot at. The Premier League campaign clearly came too early.

The game will be lightning fast as they are both very quick throwers and if Smith isn't playing well, he'll start to find it tough and is still prone to a sulk or two.

Evans hasn't quite pushed on from where he was, but has been handy enough on the floor to qualify.

Saw over 2/1 when I last looked... I think anything on or above that is possibly worth a speculative punt.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #124012 on: December 14, 2016, 01:51:03 PM »

Struggling to see how Soton can be a 6/4 shot away at Stoke for various reasons.  Soton's 3rd game in 6 days (and 7th games in 20 days) as well which is just another reason to take them on.  Stoke have played 3 times in the last 24 days just for balance.  Really don't think there is much at all between these sides never mind the gulf in class this price implies even before the scheduling issues.  

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/stoke-v-southampton/winner

I note that they have recent form of P8 W5 D1 L2 and they've won three of the last four at home (all against bottom half sides)

southampton have played

27-nov
30-nov
3-dec
8-dec
11-dec

The more i look at this price the more crazy it looks.  What are other people's views on it before we get stuck into laying Soton sub 6/4?  Soton are now sub 11/8 tight on bf.  How on earth could you back Soton at 11/8 in this spot?  I don't want to come across as a Stoke fan and sound biased because this doesn't affect my punting in the slightest.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 01:58:05 PM by arbboy » Logged
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #124013 on: December 14, 2016, 02:22:48 PM »

I agree with you Arb. Have seen a couple of Saints games lately and they look cooked. Had a few injury and suspension issues so haven't been able to rotate that much either. Certainly wouldn't touch them at that price. Looks a lay for sure.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #124014 on: December 14, 2016, 02:30:20 PM »

southampton have played

27-nov
30-nov
3-dec
8-dec
11-dec

The more i look at this price the more crazy it looks.  What are other people's views on it before we get stuck into laying Soton sub 6/4?  Soton are now sub 11/8 tight on bf.  How on earth could you back Soton at 11/8 in this spot?  I don't want to come across as a Stoke fan and sound biased because this doesn't affect my punting in the slightest.

It is crazy. Quickly checking back there are only a couple of times in the last 3 seasons when a non-Big6 team has been shorter - West Ham final game of the season last year after Stoke had packed their holidasy bags a month or so earlier and Everton a couple of years ago.  So why so short now? just doesn't make sense.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #124015 on: December 14, 2016, 02:37:40 PM »

Archer is there a site you got for that kind of info?
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #124016 on: December 14, 2016, 03:05:57 PM »

Yup I'm already on stoke, prices should be pretty much reversed imo. Seems close to a max bet to me, huge value.

Feed em rice.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #124017 on: December 14, 2016, 03:18:40 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/bournemouth-v-southampton/winner

Not much different on the weekend as well when their relative scheduling pressure just becomes even more intense. 
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #124018 on: December 14, 2016, 03:34:53 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/bournemouth-v-southampton/winner

Not much different on the weekend as well when their relative scheduling pressure just becomes even more intense. 

..and B'mouth, running good at home atm, will be well up for this derby with the crowd behind them.
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #124019 on: December 14, 2016, 03:43:34 PM »

Archer is there a site you got for that kind of info?

Years and years of historic odds on here:

http://www.football-data.co.uk/englandm.php

To extract the information quickly I'll download the relevant spreadsheet, say Premier League 15/16, and then add filters to the top row. You then can in a flash sort by an individual team. So with the Stoke example as above you can sort Stoke Home fixtures and then filter again by bookie. I quite often use it as a "sensecheck" to back-up my own views on price/value in a way similar to the Stoke example as above.

Pages: 1 ... 8264 8265 8266 8267 [8268] 8269 8270 8271 8272 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: