blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:19:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8265 8266 8267 8268 [8269] 8270 8271 8272 8273 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13444559 times)
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #124020 on: December 14, 2016, 05:59:43 PM »

Any bets in the first round of the PDC people?

I like Ricky Evans to turn over Michael Smith on opening night. Smith has been in terrible form for a while now and he's there to be shot at. The Premier League campaign clearly came too early.

The game will be lightning fast as they are both very quick throwers and if Smith isn't playing well, he'll start to find it tough and is still prone to a sulk or two.

Evans hasn't quite pushed on from where he was, but has been handy enough on the floor to qualify.

Saw over 2/1 when I last looked... I think anything on or above that is possibly worth a speculative punt.

Smith has lost his last 11 matches (played a lot of dross in those 11 games). He has lost his last 8 matches on TV. Evans not great but probably won't have to be here.
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #124021 on: December 14, 2016, 06:03:58 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/bournemouth-v-southampton/winner

Not much different on the weekend as well when their relative scheduling pressure just becomes even more intense. 

..and B'mouth, running good at home atm, will be well up for this derby with the crowd behind them.

The only thing to temper this slightly is that Southampton have been putting up excellent numbers, virtually all season. I assume this is why it has been priced like this. I personally think there is a sizeable difference between the Stoke and Southampton teams but agree about the fixture pile up plus the injury to Austin will have an impact.
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #124022 on: December 14, 2016, 06:33:58 PM »

Any bets in the first round of the PDC people?

I like Ricky Evans to turn over Michael Smith on opening night. Smith has been in terrible form for a while now and he's there to be shot at. The Premier League campaign clearly came too early.

The game will be lightning fast as they are both very quick throwers and if Smith isn't playing well, he'll start to find it tough and is still prone to a sulk or two.

Evans hasn't quite pushed on from where he was, but has been handy enough on the floor to qualify.

Saw over 2/1 when I last looked... I think anything on or above that is possibly worth a speculative punt.

Smith has lost his last 11 matches (played a lot of dross in those 11 games). He has lost his last 8 matches on TV. Evans not great but probably won't have to be here.

I like Corey Cadby to both his preliminary and then turn over Joe Cullen in rd1. Was 9/4 on Shy last week but has shortened somewhat. Cullen notorious choker and Cadby has just won the World Youth Championships in convincing fashion. I'm not sure what the technical term is, but he has 'presence' and definitely one to watch.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #124023 on: December 14, 2016, 07:10:58 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/bournemouth-v-southampton/winner

Not much different on the weekend as well when their relative scheduling pressure just becomes even more intense. 

..and B'mouth, running good at home atm, will be well up for this derby with the crowd behind them.

The only thing to temper this slightly is that Southampton have been putting up excellent numbers, virtually all season. I assume this is why it has been priced like this. I personally think there is a sizeable difference between the Stoke and Southampton teams but agree about the fixture pile up plus the injury to Austin will have an impact.

I couldn't disagree with you but it is the scale of the prices tonight that makes this a bet for me.  Let's have £200 on stoke at 5/2 or as close as possible on bf and lay soton at 2.4 roughly to lose £200 as well
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124024 on: December 14, 2016, 07:27:04 PM »

Lay (Bet Against)
Southampton 2.4 £100.00 £140.00
Ref: 81592968254 Matched: 17:57 14-Dec-16

seemed the best thing to do given limited funds, get the draw onside

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #124025 on: December 14, 2016, 08:17:14 PM »

Big Bash cricket starts next week. I like the Renegades, they have a good varied bowling attack, have 2 very good overseas players in Bravo and Narine and will only lose 1 player during the tournament (Finch). Teams above them in the betting (Stars and Scorchers) will miss numerous players due to international call-ups and existing injuries. It's pretty wide open but 6/1 looks a bit too big.

Full preview : http://www.bettingkingdom.co.uk/betting-tips/cricket/Big-Bash/Big-Bash-To-Win-Outright-Melbourne-Renegades/75658

http://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/t20-big-bash/winner

Recommend £20 on Melbourne Renegades at 6/1 with Billy Mountains
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #124026 on: December 14, 2016, 09:12:03 PM »

On all of the bright young things at Belle Vue this evening.

Track looks wet - does that suggest an inside bias Arbs?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #124027 on: December 14, 2016, 09:15:19 PM »

On all of the bright young things at Belle Vue this evening.

Track looks wet - does that suggest an inside bias Arbs?

Looks pretty fair from what i have seen.  Didn't see the first 3 races tbf.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #124028 on: December 14, 2016, 09:27:52 PM »

Red for stoke...
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #124029 on: December 14, 2016, 09:55:36 PM »

Oooh close but no cigar @16/1 Aclamon there - now even on the evening's proceedings thus far..

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124030 on: December 14, 2016, 10:17:03 PM »

MVG to beat Anderson in final is 5/1 with Sky. Sounds pretty decent.

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #124031 on: December 14, 2016, 10:21:12 PM »

Every jolly winning in the EPL apart from Soton.  Going to put a huge bok on this by typing this.   Newcastle hosing up in championship as well.  Stoke going to save the layers a monster pay out and us hopefully.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #124032 on: December 14, 2016, 10:22:45 PM »

Poker players' dog including one well-known blonde win The Oaks at Belle Vue this evening.

Nice one Dave  

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #124033 on: December 14, 2016, 10:53:11 PM »

Every jolly winning in the EPL apart from Soton.  Going to put a huge bok on this by typing this.   Newcastle hosing up in championship as well.  Stoke going to save the layers a monster pay out and us hopefully.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #124034 on: December 14, 2016, 10:55:32 PM »

Poker players' dog including one well-known blonde win The Oaks at Belle Vue this evening.

Nice one Dave  

Well done, Dave. Hope you had a fiver on the tote.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Pages: 1 ... 8265 8266 8267 8268 [8269] 8270 8271 8272 8273 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: