blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:09:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8386 8387 8388 8389 [8390] 8391 8392 8393 8394 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13444314 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #125835 on: February 19, 2017, 03:32:56 PM »

Anyone watching this 9-ball match on SS4 between Shaw and Pagulayan?

Amazing high-quality game of pool.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #125836 on: February 19, 2017, 05:28:06 PM »

Except the last shot! Cheesy
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #125837 on: February 19, 2017, 06:54:28 PM »

GOOOOOOOOO  FLEETWOOD

Only pre season bet still with legs ,got a sweat at least.

Ahem,

8/3/2016   Rod Paradise   williamhill   1-May-17   football   SPL without Celtic   Aberdeen   100/30   30

Aberdeen now 6 points clear of 3rd.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #125838 on: February 19, 2017, 07:35:19 PM »

Except the last shot! Cheesy

Unbelieveable that Alex should dog a 9-ball like that for the match - proper 1.01 job.

Fantastic match and wonderful contrast of styles though.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125839 on: February 19, 2017, 07:55:01 PM »

GOOOOOOOOO  FLEETWOOD

Ahem,

8/3/2016   Rod Paradise   williamhill   1-May-17   football   SPL without Celtic   Aberdeen   100/30   30

Super , i now have two sweats.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #125840 on: February 19, 2017, 08:15:31 PM »

Can we take the last of the 33/1 on Stuart Bingham for the World Championships at Ladbrokes?

He has had a very consistent season, ranked 2nd in the world, knows how to win at the Crucible and price just looks too big for someone playing so well.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #125841 on: February 19, 2017, 08:26:38 PM »

GOOOOOOOOO  FLEETWOOD

Ahem,

Super , i now have two sweats.

Sanchez now 9/2 for top scorer from 22/1
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #125842 on: February 19, 2017, 08:45:39 PM »

Can we take the last of the 33/1 on Stuart Bingham for the World Championships at Ladbrokes?

He has had a very consistent season, ranked 2nd in the world, knows how to win at the Crucible and price just looks too big for someone playing so well.

Worth saying that the ranking is largely down to still counting his £££ from his win at the worlds but still 7 Semi Finals or better this season. Looked on top form in Wales this week too.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #125843 on: February 19, 2017, 09:28:52 PM »

GOOOOOOOOO  FLEETWOOD

Ahem,

when i mentioned this in the scottish thread i suggested laying the bet off as i thought rangers will finish stronger than aberdeen
i know Rod disagreed
i still think rangers will finish stronger after the celtic rangers game on the 12th might be interesting time to think about reversing the position

hopefully we will be 9 points ahead by then but will still have to play rangers home and away
we can already get 7/4 for rangers to finish behind celtic i think this is wrong and will be even more out of line after the old firm game when celtic win it

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #125844 on: February 19, 2017, 10:27:04 PM »

Imagine paying your Kennel bill to own a virtual dog!!  that would be incredible.  Good luck tonight.

Ha most owners never even go to the kennels so could happen!
Ha what you think? Decent value there later?

http://greyhoundbet.racingpost.com/#card/race_id=1511466&r_date=2017-02-19&tab=form

I wouldn't be making it the joint fav tbh.  5/2 looks plenty short enough.  It is well drawn on the rails with t2 not a natural looking railer which moves middle.  It should get a solo on the rails and lead up but has plenty to find on the clock (which it could easily do at 21 months old) but it is the slowest dog in the race on known form.  Got 3.5 lengths to find with t3 on the clock.  Other dogs have also done faster times in trouble in their previous races.  Your best time was done with an effective solo/clean run.  I would make it a 4/1 shot with no margin tbh and that is only based on the fact it looks certain to get a lead and clear run early.  If it doesn't lead early then i can't get how it can win as there are a few big staying types in the race.  Don't forget that show is betting to 136%.  6% a runner so take 6% off the 5/2 (28.5%) and you got 22.5% or 7/2 to 100%.  Still don't think i would be backing it at 7/2 tbh.

I wouldn't want to be laying 6/1 about the big stayer in t5 tbh.

http://www.oddschecker.com/greyhounds/central-park/21:19/winner

Afternoon bfsb loltraders and irish rofflers!  Nice to know you are still tuning into TFT you clueless bunch of mugs!  You actually pushed the t5 out to 7/1 from 6/1 then a minute later cut it into 5/1 as you got towards reading the end of my post from odds checker price movement records!!  So funny you have to laugh.  Prove if there was ever needed that you move your prices off air and not money.  Please post and explain why the 5 dog went from 6/1 to 7/1 then back into 5/1 in the space of 2 minutes otherwise!!!

http://www.oddschecker.com/greyhounds/central-park/21:19/winner/bet-history/ravefield-molly/today

I think you have misread oddschecker, it looks like nearly an hour between the move from 7/1 and that to 5/1.  Surely it is likely to be someone/some people with fat fingers in a market with little liquidity several hours in advance.  I guess it wouldn't take much more than a few hundred to make that move. 

Would take substantially less than a few hundred to move any early dog prices nowadays! Quite ridiculous really.

The first bet larger than £20 would move a price imo at this time of the morning or simply just tuning into tft and reading a post.  We should try it one time and send them the wrong way ala Mardle/Dubai coup just to prove they read this place and move off air.

thanks for all the advice. left it alone tonight, good race though!! thought she stayed on well and was there or there abouts

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #125845 on: February 19, 2017, 10:50:42 PM »

GOOOOOOOOO  FLEETWOOD

Ahem,

when i mentioned this in the scottish thread i suggested laying the bet off as i thought rangers will finish stronger than aberdeen
i know Rod disagreed
i still think rangers will finish stronger after the celtic rangers game on the 12th might be interesting time to think about reversing the position

hopefully we will be 9 points ahead by then but will still have to play rangers home and away
we can already get 7/4 for rangers to finish behind celtic i think this is wrong and will be even more out of line after the old firm game when celtic win it

There's nothing to suggest that Sevco Rangers will finish the season stronger than Aberdeen other than Aberdeens poor form post split over the last couple of years. Even if they did they need to finish 7 points stronger because of the goal difference.
They have picked up 18 points from a possible 39 away from home and have Celtic to play twice whilst Aberdeen only have to play us once, it's effectively a 9 point lead (10 with goal difference)
There's no way I would back them at 7/4 to finish second, they are shite and everyone knows it. This one will get home with a bit to spare.
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #125846 on: February 19, 2017, 11:10:25 PM »

GOOOOOOOOO  FLEETWOOD

Ahem,

i know Rod disagreed

There's nothing to suggest that Sevco Rangers will finish the season stronger than Aberdeen other than Aberdeens poor form post split over the last couple of years. Even if they did they need to finish 7 points stronger because of the goal difference.
They have picked up 18 points from a possible 39 away from home and have Celtic to play twice whilst Aberdeen only have to play us once, it's effectively a 9 point lead (10 with goal difference)
There's no way I would back them at 7/4 to finish second, they are shite and everyone knows it. This one will get home with a bit to spare.

Nuff said^^^

Add on that rumours of administration are starting up again, club losing about £10m a year, no bank credit line, can't persuade shareholders to agree a share issue allowing big bankrollers to exchange the large loans they've given for equity, bank of shareholders getting low for that reason, resigned/sacked manager to sue for breach of contract etc etc. 25 point reduction (reduced to 15 after a certain point I'm not sure of) - 25 point would mean bottom of table.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #125847 on: February 19, 2017, 11:27:06 PM »

glad you guys are confident, our post split form seems like its been terrible since the split started but maybe that's the pessimist in me.

as i said teacake we will hopefully be 9 points ahead after the 12th but when aberdeen lose a game we normally lose a couple after
when we win a game we also win a few after

very streaky just hope the winning continues

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #125848 on: February 19, 2017, 11:56:33 PM »

Imagine paying your Kennel bill to own a virtual dog!!  that would be incredible.  Good luck tonight.

Ha most owners never even go to the kennels so could happen!
Ha what you think? Decent value there later?

http://greyhoundbet.racingpost.com/#card/race_id=1511466&r_date=2017-02-19&tab=form

I wouldn't be making it the joint fav tbh.  5/2 looks plenty short enough.  It is well drawn on the rails with t2 not a natural looking railer which moves middle.  It should get a solo on the rails and lead up but has plenty to find on the clock (which it could easily do at 21 months old) but it is the slowest dog in the race on known form.  Got 3.5 lengths to find with t3 on the clock.  Other dogs have also done faster times in trouble in their previous races.  Your best time was done with an effective solo/clean run.  I would make it a 4/1 shot with no margin tbh and that is only based on the fact it looks certain to get a lead and clear run early.  If it doesn't lead early then i can't get how it can win as there are a few big staying types in the race.  Don't forget that show is betting to 136%.  6% a runner so take 6% off the 5/2 (28.5%) and you got 22.5% or 7/2 to 100%.  Still don't think i would be backing it at 7/2 tbh.

I wouldn't want to be laying 6/1 about the big stayer in t5 tbh.

http://www.oddschecker.com/greyhounds/central-park/21:19/winner

Afternoon bfsb loltraders and irish rofflers!  Nice to know you are still tuning into TFT you clueless bunch of mugs!  You actually pushed the t5 out to 7/1 from 6/1 then a minute later cut it into 5/1 as you got towards reading the end of my post from odds checker price movement records!!  So funny you have to laugh.  Prove if there was ever needed that you move your prices off air and not money.  Please post and explain why the 5 dog went from 6/1 to 7/1 then back into 5/1 in the space of 2 minutes otherwise!!!

http://www.oddschecker.com/greyhounds/central-park/21:19/winner/bet-history/ravefield-molly/today

I think you have misread oddschecker, it looks like nearly an hour between the move from 7/1 and that to 5/1.  Surely it is likely to be someone/some people with fat fingers in a market with little liquidity several hours in advance.  I guess it wouldn't take much more than a few hundred to make that move.  

Would take substantially less than a few hundred to move any early dog prices nowadays! Quite ridiculous really.

The first bet larger than £20 would move a price imo at this time of the morning or simply just tuning into tft and reading a post.  We should try it one time and send them the wrong way ala Mardle/Dubai coup just to prove they read this place and move off air.

thanks for all the advice. left it alone tonight, good race though!! thought she stayed on well and was there or there abouts

Did you back the proper jolly at 5/2 when it went off 5/4?  That is my only question?   i tried to mark your card!  Forget about what dog you own!  I told you your dog was a 4/1 poke and it returned that.  I haven't seen the race but it sounded close.   3 won in trouble as well.  Maybe it was an odds on poke.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 12:25:12 AM by arbboy » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #125849 on: February 20, 2017, 12:28:18 AM »

welcome to the account closure club at BFSB if you got the 5/2!!
Pages: 1 ... 8386 8387 8388 8389 [8390] 8391 8392 8393 8394 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: