blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:23:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272606 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8609 8610 8611 8612 [8613] 8614 8615 8616 8617 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13438161 times)
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #129180 on: July 20, 2017, 11:58:51 AM »

Isn't Stoke @ 7-1 the ideal trading spot?

Start badly, Hughes comes under pressure, gets the sack, is replaced by Alan Pardew. Lay back for freeroll...

If no objections think we should bang in £200 @ 7-1. Not my bet though. Worst-case scenario we should be able to close it out for a small loss.

Tightly, would you like me to do this for Fred ?

errr. tikay to say yay/nay please.

(i understand its with a view to buying it back with the aim of freerolling)

Yes please.

And thank you, Lisa. Will drop you a PM re settlement - can settle by return, or end of month as usual, entirely up to you

You have £100 at 7/1 Stoke to be relegated.

I'll hopefully confirm the other £100 later.

Month end fine.

The other £100 is confirmed so you have a total of £200 at 7/1 Stoke to be relegated.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #129181 on: July 20, 2017, 01:40:48 PM »

Big Brother again.

Top Man - Raph @ 9-13 with Marathon if we have. Otherwise 4-6 with Greenclowns or Winner fine if anyone can help. £50 please.

You know how much has been matched on this market on Betfair? £0. Which says a lot about what Channel 5 have done to Big Brother, and what Betfair have done to Betfair.

Tom is a no channer. Big Brother's answer to Gary Johnson. Kieren is beiger than beige. Raph is a gay, nerdy American who loves all things BB. Should easily pick up enough votes in a final against two nonentities.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129182 on: July 20, 2017, 03:26:07 PM »

Big Brother again.

Top Man - Raph @ 9-13 with Marathon if we have. Otherwise 4-6 with Greenclowns or Winner fine if anyone can help. £50 please.

You know how much has been matched on this market on Betfair? £0. Which says a lot about what Channel 5 have done to Big Brother, and what Betfair have done to Betfair.

Tom is a no channer. Big Brother's answer to Gary Johnson. Kieren is beiger than beige. Raph is a gay, nerdy American who loves all things BB. Should easily pick up enough votes in a final against two nonentities.

don't have any way of getting on this. pp won't lay it to us sorry

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #129183 on: July 20, 2017, 03:41:17 PM »

MatchPlay Darts!

So exciting, a couple of ok outright bets.

Paths to the final look reasonable both Mvg and Garry meaning no really nice Ew bets sticking out.

2 nice bets though:

Micheal Smith to win his 1/4 (Q4) at 5/1 or 11/2 - He Steve west in Rd 1 and Wade/Webster in round 2 and I think he's less than 2.0 to make the 1.4 where his most likely opponent is Peter Wright. Wrights looks really out of sorts the last few weeks, he won a euro tour but wasn't really that impressive and his showings in the world series events were very unlike him, looks frustrated and a lot of fiddling around with his darts. Smith on good form this year, done well in the euro tours and seems to be coming back to the form that got him on the PL, no doubt he's a world top 10 player.

Mervyn King to win his 1/4 (Q2) at 16/1 (Betfred) - He's been in great form lately Mervyn King, making the Euro tour final last time out and proving really hard to beat for anyone. This is a really wide open 1/4, he has chizzy who is a totally justified favourite for the Q in the first round and Chizzy's form this year has been nothing short of erratic, looked brilliant for the most part but you fancy he could lose to anyone on any day. Huybrechts and Norris in round 2 are both in really iffy form, Norris in particular, and then he has the wild card 1/4 final with Lewis, Beaton, Cross or White. You have no idea what you'll get from Adrian Lewis, and Rob Cross is still totally unproven on the long formats in Majors, Ian White vs King would the ultimate steady-eddie match up and I genuinely wouldn't be THAT shocked if Steve Beaton made the 1/4 final.  I think I'd make Mervyn a little over 6/4 for the chizzy game, favourite vs either Huybrechts or Norris so whoever he plays in the semi he wont be 4/1.  He's also VERY consistent on his finishing which is something that would serve you very well in the Quarter of the draw.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129184 on: July 20, 2017, 03:41:41 PM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/poker/world-series-of-poker/winner

Huge difference in opinion between the coral prices and the bf ex prices.  Some huge arbs if you are lucky enough to get on at lolrol's.  They obviously just priced on chip count % and put all the juice into the English guy.  Anyone know who the chip leader is?  Tempted to lay him around the 2/1 mark on the machine.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129185 on: July 20, 2017, 03:48:16 PM »

MatchPlay Darts!

So exciting, a couple of ok outright bets.

Paths to the final look reasonable both Mvg and Garry meaning no really nice Ew bets sticking out.

2 nice bets though:

Micheal Smith to win his 1/4 (Q4) at 5/1 or 11/2 - He Steve west in Rd 1 and Wade/Webster in round 2 and I think he's less than 2.0 to make the 1.4 where his most likely opponent is Peter Wright. Wrights looks really out of sorts the last few weeks, he won a euro tour but wasn't really that impressive and his showings in the world series events were very unlike him, looks frustrated and a lot of fiddling around with his darts. Smith on good form this year, done well in the euro tours and seems to be coming back to the form that got him on the PL, no doubt he's a world top 10 player.

Mervyn King to win his 1/4 (Q2) at 16/1 (Betfred) - He's been in great form lately Mervyn King, making the Euro tour final last time out and proving really hard to beat for anyone. This is a really wide open 1/4, he has chizzy who is a totally justified favourite for the Q in the first round and Chizzy's form this year has been nothing short of erratic, looked brilliant for the most part but you fancy he could lose to anyone on any day. Huybrechts and Norris in round 2 are both in really iffy form, Norris in particular, and then he has the wild card 1/4 final with Lewis, Beaton, Cross or White. You have no idea what you'll get from Adrian Lewis, and Rob Cross is still totally unproven on the long formats in Majors, Ian White vs King would the ultimate steady-eddie match up and I genuinely wouldn't be THAT shocked if Steve Beaton made the 1/4 final.  I think I'd make Mervyn a little over 6/4 for the chizzy game, favourite vs either Huybrechts or Norris so whoever he plays in the semi he wont be 4/1.  He's also VERY consistent on his finishing which is something that would serve you very well in the Quarter of the draw.

Anderson 5/1 e/w with betway 1/2 1,2 terms is close to maximum ew bet as explained on the darts thread and similar to the world's when we backed him ew given the lop sided draw.

A second bet alongside Dave's in the 4th quarter would be Wade 13/2 to win his quarter.  Backing Smith/Wade coupled at the prices looks a decent investment for me if Wright is struggling.  The matchplay is no place to go out of form with its long brutal unforgiving format.  No hiding place.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 03:53:57 PM by arbboy » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129186 on: July 20, 2017, 03:49:57 PM »

My post on the darts thread fwiw.

What a loaded draw given Taylor is slumping through the rankings and falls at 8 for this and Barney who never seems that bothered about his ranking falls at 9!  Even the non seeds are brutal.  Price is probably the best non seed in the field.  Anderson and Bunting are clearly no mugs either!  Cullen must be wondering how unlucky you can be to fall into that quarter!  Got to beat Barney, Taylor and MVG (the three greatest players of all time) just to make the semis!

Second quater is interesting because Jackpot always 'sweats up' at the venue and struggles with the extreme heat at times.  Wide open for me.  Wouldn't be lumping on Chis to get through with ease.  Relative 'home' event for Chisnall though living in St Helens so he can commute every day to the event rather than living away from home.

3rd quarter Ando looks to have a cake walk into the semis.  Tough to pick 7 easier opponents at this level in his quarter.  Ando looks proper max bet e/w material to me at 5/1 at betway.  He can't be a 5/2 poke to reach the final.  Impossible.  Just checked he is top price 7/4 to reach the final. 

Bottom quarter not much different to 3rd but at the prices i could back Wade! (can't believe i am saying this) if Snakebite is a bit out of form.  He loves the place and had many deep runs here.  Best match i ever saw live was his final v Taylor in 2012 when he just couldn't get over the line.  1/2 1,2 ew terms offered by some firms are a gift for players in the bottom half given how loaded the top half is. 
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #129187 on: July 20, 2017, 04:10:22 PM »

Huge difference in opinion between the coral prices and the bf ex prices.  Some huge arbs if you are lucky enough to get on at lolrol's.  They obviously just priced on chip count % and put all the juice into the English guy.  Anyone know who the chip leader is?  Tempted to lay him around the 2/1 mark on the machine.

this was looked at Tuesday night Arb...all sorted and bets placed   page 8610 at the top

Corals prices are not there anymore

..and trying to arb the favourite could be a night mare given the stakes they lay
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #129188 on: July 20, 2017, 04:13:04 PM »

this was looked at Tuesday night Arb...all sorted and bets placed   page 8610 at the top

Corals prices are not there anymore

..and trying to arb the favourite could be a night mare given the stakes they lay

The bets weren't placed apart from that on the final hand AFAIK.  I got enough on.  Cheers Fraser   

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129189 on: July 20, 2017, 04:20:33 PM »

ok lads didn't realise must have missed the post.  Sorry for repeating.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129190 on: July 20, 2017, 04:33:15 PM »

http://www.gbgb.org.uk/resultsMeeting.aspx?id=149574

All wide/middle at romford bags this afternoon.  

http://www.gbgb.org.uk/resultsRace.aspx?id=2002687

anyone have it?  Criminal sp's in the ring were 5/1 10/1 14/1 on the machine the wides.  £85 tricast.   Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 04:55:12 PM by arbboy » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129191 on: July 20, 2017, 06:13:01 PM »

If only every day was that easy.  Thanks to the Romford ground staff for over watering the track. 
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #129192 on: July 20, 2017, 08:57:46 PM »

Recommend £40 on RCB to win his Thursday 3 ball with Baldy at 5/4. Really super price.

nice one 
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129193 on: July 20, 2017, 09:05:01 PM »

Recommend £40 on RCB to win his Thursday 3 ball with Baldy at 5/4. Really super price.

Good work, thank you.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #129194 on: July 20, 2017, 09:06:53 PM »

Good stuff rinswun 

Pages: 1 ... 8609 8610 8611 8612 [8613] 8614 8615 8616 8617 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: