blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:49:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8608 8609 8610 8611 [8612] 8613 8614 8615 8616 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13443098 times)
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #129165 on: July 20, 2017, 06:08:51 AM »

I think West Ham's recruitment has been awful. Quite fancy them to go down to be honest.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129166 on: July 20, 2017, 08:39:27 AM »

If there's room for one more on The Open portfolio I think Fred should have a few quid EW on former Open Champion Louis Oosthuizen who has had a steady season banking over $2M already including 2nd at The Players' and seemingly free of his persistent back-problems. We will also be able to stick it in Tikay's eye for labelling him a "one hit wonder".

Recommend £10EW Louis Oosthuizen @55/1 in a couple of spots.

this was done last night

£10 e/w 55-1 1/4 1,2,3,4,5,6

the late starters today going to be playing in the dry on a rain softened course, then look to have the least wind tomorrow. sounds correct?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129167 on: July 20, 2017, 08:39:41 AM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/golf/open-championship/top-scot

My old mate from 365 who is head of golf put this up today as his best bet in the event in 'enemy lines' in the RP preview.  Ramsay 4/1 bald.  Can we still get on at bald and take the 4/1?  If so £100 win please.

Tried this, but was restricted to £25, so Fred has £25 @ 4/1

thanks

My eyes are open wide
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #129168 on: July 20, 2017, 09:14:54 AM »

If there's room for one more on The Open portfolio I think Fred should have a few quid EW on former Open Champion Louis Oosthuizen who has had a steady season banking over $2M already including 2nd at The Players' and seemingly free of his persistent back-problems. We will also be able to stick it in Tikay's eye for labelling him a "one hit wonder".

this was done last night

the late starters today going to be playing in the dry on a rain softened course, then look to have the least wind tomorrow. sounds correct?

It did look as though late/early would have the best of the draw but it doesn't look too bad out there currently for the early starters.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129169 on: July 20, 2017, 09:21:24 AM »

I think West Ham's recruitment has been awful. Quite fancy them to go down to be honest.

I Think i could see this too. Bilic was on thin ice last season,might be a candidate for the early chop if its a slow start?

youight expect the home form to pick up second season in the new home though?

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129170 on: July 20, 2017, 09:37:50 AM »

the portfolio

open Championship Top European   molinari   35/1   30   £15 e/w 1/4 1,2,3,4
Open championship   Sullivan   100/1   20   £10 e/w 1/4 1,2,3,4,5,6,
Open championship   Harrington   66/1   20   £10 e/w 1/4 1,2,3,4,5,6,
Open top debutant   Dodt   14/1   30   £15 e/w 1/4 1,2,3,4 via nuros 10 rod p 5
round 1 three ball   RCB   5/4   40            
open championship   reed   80/1   20   £10 e/w 1/4 1,2,3,4,5,6
open championship   oosthuizen   55/1   20   £10 e/w 1/4 1,2,3,4,5,6
open top scot   ramsay   4/1   25            

My eyes are open wide
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #129171 on: July 20, 2017, 09:38:11 AM »

this was done last night

It did look as though late/early would have the best of the draw but it doesn't look too bad out there currently for the early starters.

Weather forecast on BBC suggests the wind tomorrow is pretty even throughout tomorrow.  They should get rain late tomorrow though.  I don't think there is going to be much in it.  Presumably Neil looked at a different forecast?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #129172 on: July 20, 2017, 10:17:21 AM »

Isn't Stoke @ 7-1 the ideal trading spot?

Start badly, Hughes comes under pressure, gets the sack, is replaced by Alan Pardew. Lay back for freeroll...

If no objections think we should bang in £200 @ 7-1. Not my bet though. Worst-case scenario we should be able to close it out for a small loss.

Tightly, would you like me to do this for Fred ?
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #129173 on: July 20, 2017, 10:23:41 AM »

I Think i could see this too. Bilic was on thin ice last season,might be a candidate for the early chop if its a slow start?

youight expect the home form to pick up second season in the new home though?

Yeah this was my line of thinking, though tbh I fancy Bournemouth at 13/5 more than the Hammers at 2/1. Question marks over Billic probably won't go away. Hart and Arny from Stoke are decent signings but they still need a bit more I think.

If they can adapt to their surroundings better now that first season syndrome has passed they could have a reasonable tilt at the top 10.

Of the bets mentioned I think Alli at 50/1 to be top scorer has the best mileage and is a good e/w dabble.

Best Bitter.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129174 on: July 20, 2017, 10:29:05 AM »

Start badly, Hughes comes under pressure, gets the sack, is replaced by Alan Pardew. Lay back for freeroll...

If no objections think we should bang in £200 @ 7-1. Not my bet though. Worst-case scenario we should be able to close it out for a small loss.

errr. tikay to say yay/nay please.

(i understand its with a view to buying it back with the aim of freerolling)

My eyes are open wide
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #129175 on: July 20, 2017, 10:39:43 AM »

you started this madness   Smiley
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129176 on: July 20, 2017, 10:41:59 AM »

yes.

i am aware of tikay's sensitivity to betting lumps though (irrespective of thread bankroll, profits, its not run on a pure "earn EV" basis) hence i have passed it on.

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129177 on: July 20, 2017, 10:48:46 AM »

Yes please.

And thank you, Lisa. Will drop you a PM re settlement - can settle by return, or end of month as usual, entirely up to you

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129178 on: July 20, 2017, 11:04:01 AM »

yes.

i am aware of tikay's sensitivity to betting lumps though (irrespective of thread bankroll, profits, its not run on a pure "earn EV" basis) hence i have passed it on.

Thanks for understanding, Rich.

It's not really +Ev for septuagenarians to be placing long term bets, and we can assume the bookie loves the potential freeroll.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #129179 on: July 20, 2017, 11:18:33 AM »

Yes please.

And thank you, Lisa. Will drop you a PM re settlement - can settle by return, or end of month as usual, entirely up to you

You have £100 at 7/1 Stoke to be relegated.

I'll hopefully confirm the other £100 later.

Month end fine.
Pages: 1 ... 8608 8609 8610 8611 [8612] 8613 8614 8615 8616 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: