blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:24:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8699 8700 8701 8702 [8703] 8704 8705 8706 8707 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13437033 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130530 on: October 16, 2017, 08:03:58 PM »

Visiting teams believe they can go to Wembley and win though, that's the thing. Belief is mahoosive in this game. I know that all too well from watching Posh under McCann.

For those that can, Evens Bristol Rovers to finish above Poshies is a bet with Scuy.

Only clown firms have prices at the moment on Spurs v Palace, but for which it would have had to go up as a bet.

Great shout City hhhtyfytydtfysyftrr. At current rate they're on for 138 league goals. Obviously they can't keep up this pace, but the bet is probably no worse than a flip now. 29 through eight games is ridic.

Thank you, its certainly making pleasant viewing so far this season Smiley

Obv a long way to go but this squad just looks relentless at the moment, and Pep is hell bent on beating teams into a pulp (and flicking the finger to the media in the process). Injuries to key players will always be a concern, especially when the games start coming thick and fast over winter, but I see no let up in how we play......so that's Burnley winning 0-1 at Eastlands on Saturday Wink

Fred also has very decent sweats with Sane (YPOTY at 16s) and Jesus (POTY at 40s).

The less said about the Dele Ali rec, the better.....ahem.

Long season Smiley

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #130531 on: October 16, 2017, 08:21:52 PM »

Visiting teams believe they can go to Wembley and win though, that's the thing. Belief is mahoosive in this game. I know that all too well from watching Posh under McCann.

For those that can, Evens Bristol Rovers to finish above Poshies is a bet with Scuy.

Only clown firms have prices at the moment on Spurs v Palace, but for which it would have had to go up as a bet.

Great shout City hhhtyfytydtfysyftrr. At current rate they're on for 138 league goals. Obviously they can't keep up this pace, but the bet is probably no worse than a flip now. 29 through eight games is ridic.

Obv a long way to go but this squad just looks relentless at the moment, and Pep is hell bent on beating teams into a pulp (and flicking the finger to the media in the process). Injuries to key players will always be a concern, especially when the games start coming thick and fast over winter, but I see no let up in how we play......so that's Burnley winning 0-1 at Eastlands on Saturday Wink

Fred also has very decent sweats with Sane (YPOTY at 16s) and Jesus (POTY at 40s).

I have season long player goals bought at £50 a goal on Aguero (bought at 16), Jesus (15) and Sane (7).  Did it off the back of whoever recommended City 100+ goals.  Could turn out nicely! (hopefully Aguero's ribs are okay)
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #130532 on: October 16, 2017, 08:48:48 PM »

Long season Smiley

Unlikely to be long enough though Wink

Sounds promising Dung! Expect Aguero to be back in the thick of the action against Burnley this weekend, probably after a run out vs Napoli tomorrow, depending on how that game pans out. Has the potential to be a cracker that one, Napoli have started their season in similar fashion to City.

Best Bitter.
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #130533 on: October 17, 2017, 05:18:18 PM »

I like Bury to beat Blackpool. Blackpool were massively flattered by their good start and got way more goals from outside the area than you'd expect.

Southend should beat Posh and it could get nasty. They're not playing for the gaffer one bit and Orange Phil has one over us big time.

Further to my post and Chompy's response recommend Bury at 16/5 with Baldy for £20.

One last thought - surprised to see Rotherham out to 9/5 away at Wimbledon with BVic. Looks a big price for a team bang in form.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130534 on: October 17, 2017, 06:07:12 PM »

The NBA season starts in a week or so. Anything in the ante post markets, main or player or team?

Interested in the win total for the Houston Rockets.

Team has bet the house on making a push this year to challenge the Warriors, given a narrowing window for their star, James Harden. They've signed Chris Paul amongst others and have two star players now, with a decent supporting cast.

They're priced up like they're contenders, but they were not great for the punters last season: won 55 games but 42-40 ATS.

I like to oppose gambling teams and shouldn't have broken that rule for the Toronto Raptors last year. Gambling gets the hype but it often requires adjustment time and injuries can play a part, especially when you have two star guys to rely on when others have three.

The line for wins is here:

https://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/nba/houston-rockets/regular-season-wins

Under 55.5 at even money interests me, but I'm no more than a casual fan on this sport.

For what it's worth, Number Fire has them at 49.6 wins.

Number Fire has since upped them slightly to 49.7 wins.

Thoughts welcome.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #130535 on: October 17, 2017, 06:28:14 PM »

I like Bury to beat Blackpool. Blackpool were massively flattered by their good start and got way more goals from outside the area than you'd expect.

Southend should beat Posh and it could get nasty. They're not playing for the gaffer one bit and Orange Phil has one over us big time.

Further to my post and Chompy's response recommend Bury at 16/5 with Baldy for £20.

One last thought - surprised to see Rotherham out to 9/5 away at Wimbledon with BVic. Looks a big price for a team bang in form.

The more I try to learn from footy betting, the more the oddballs like this dont present great opportunities, it is often that THEY know something we dont.

Hopefully cue a massive Rotherham win!!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #130536 on: October 17, 2017, 06:31:39 PM »

The more I try to learn from footy betting, the more the oddballs like this dont present great opportunities, it is often that THEY know something we dont.

Yep you're probably right, I backed them at 9/5 personally. Couldn't resist at that price  Cheesy
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #130537 on: October 17, 2017, 06:39:56 PM »

Yep you're probably right, I backed them at 9/5 personally. Couldn't resist at that price  Cheesy

Wise advice that I didnt take myself either!!

Go Keefer!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130538 on: October 17, 2017, 06:47:26 PM »

Hi Rick,

Looks like Tighty is busy, so I've had a look at this. Unforch, Baldy now go 11/4. That's a long way shy of 16/5, so unless you say otherwise, we'll have to swerve it, agreed?

You got the value though. Wink

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130539 on: October 17, 2017, 06:49:31 PM »

The NBA season starts in a week or so. Anything in the ante post markets, main or player or team?

Interested in the win total for the Houston Rockets.

Team has bet the house on making a push this year to challenge the Warriors, given a narrowing window for their star, James Harden. They've signed Chris Paul amongst others and have two star players now, with a decent supporting cast.

They're priced up like they're contenders, but they were not great for the punters last season: won 55 games but 42-40 ATS.

I like to oppose gambling teams and shouldn't have broken that rule for the Toronto Raptors last year. Gambling gets the hype but it often requires adjustment time and injuries can play a part, especially when you have two star guys to rely on when others have three.

The line for wins is here:

https://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/nba/houston-rockets/regular-season-wins

Under 55.5 at even money interests me, but I'm no more than a casual fan on this sport.

For what it's worth, Number Fire has them at 49.6 wins.

Number Fire has since upped them slightly to 49.7 wins.

Thoughts welcome.

Wish I had some NBA knowledge, Tal, but other than knowing Curry earns $33 milly per year (how much?) I don't know a bean about NBA.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #130540 on: October 17, 2017, 06:55:47 PM »

Hi Rick,

Looks like Tighty is busy, so I've had a look at this. Unforch, Baldy now go 11/4. That's a long way shy of 16/5, so unless you say otherwise, we'll have to swerve it, agreed?

No worries Tikay, thanks for the reply.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #130541 on: October 17, 2017, 07:00:32 PM »

Hi Rick,

11/4 isn't far from betfair, guess they have been backed. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #130542 on: October 17, 2017, 07:26:24 PM »

Hi Rick,

Tikay you have £20 at 4.4 less whatever I am on betfair right now.  Need a reply before 7.45.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130543 on: October 17, 2017, 07:31:33 PM »

Hi Rick,

Tikay you have £20 at 4.4 less whatever I am on betfair right now.  Need a reply before 7.45.

Ooh, well done, thank you.

BOOKED.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130544 on: October 17, 2017, 07:33:05 PM »

Views on Real at the back in the air?

Spurs dangerous from set pieces with Llorente, Kane, Dier, Vertonghen, Sanchez and Alderweireld.

The latter is 70/1 first goalscorer and 20/1 anytime with a few.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/champions-league/real-madrid-v-tottenham/anytime-goalscorer

Not sure what the Flemish is for "magic darts" but views on Real at  the back welcome. Poch playing this system suggests he thinks it's an angle to win.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 07:36:09 PM by Tal » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8699 8700 8701 8702 [8703] 8704 8705 8706 8707 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: