blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:58:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8742 8743 8744 8745 [8746] 8747 8748 8749 8750 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13413565 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131175 on: December 09, 2017, 07:56:56 PM »

I thught the same about how good a rec it was but i have never watched a SCD show in my life so pointless posting to comment!  GL Tal.

Ditto

Ditto

Are you telling me that Mrs Red and the girls never watch strickly?

Mrs Red doesn't watch it, the girls watch it in another trailer.

The older I get, the better I was.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #131176 on: December 09, 2017, 08:12:06 PM »

T1 doesn't lead and beats the quickest dog in the race (t4) which was quick away always led until the run in.  Safe to say it is massively suiting the rails on that race for t1 to win from there.

Can't print on this myself, but hope you and fredites are hoovering up.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #131177 on: December 09, 2017, 08:52:53 PM »

I thught the same about how good a rec it was but i have never watched a SCD show in my life so pointless posting to comment!  GL Tal.

Ditto

After-timing a bit as the show has finished, but would have written this regardless.

Think this should have been odds on.  Would take issue with Alexandra is the least popular, Gemma is.   

Worst dancer and most unpopular is a pretty good combo for odds against.  Don't see how she gets saved.

Alexandra should win this whole thing if it was a dance comp.   Joe has been more popular throughout unfortunately.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #131178 on: December 10, 2017, 09:16:48 AM »

Wichita State extended their winning streak yesterday, overcoming a slow start to wind up comfortable winners against Oklahoma State. Landry Shamet was dominant in a 30 point effort (he'll be going top 10 in the draft if he commits) and the Shockers were disciplined in their own end, limiting the Cowboys just 21 to total free throw opportunities. The Shockers went into the weekend ranked 6th in the nation, but with #1 Duke and #2 Kansas both suffering defeats against unranked opponents in the last couple of days, I'd expect them to move up a couple of spots.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131179 on: December 10, 2017, 09:27:21 AM »

Wichita State extended their winning streak yesterday, overcoming a slow start to wind up comfortable winners against Oklahoma State. Landry Shamet was dominant in a 30 point effort (he'll be going top 10 in the draft if he commits) and the Shockers were disciplined in their own end, limiting the Cowboys just 21 to total free throw opportunities. The Shockers went into the weekend ranked 6th in the nation, but with #1 Duke and #2 Kansas both suffering defeats against unranked opponents in the last couple of days, I'd expect them to move up a couple of spots.

Good stuff, thanks.

Are you happy with their performances so far, are they performing as you'd expect?

How many games in the regular season, how many have we played & when does it end?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #131180 on: December 10, 2017, 12:15:20 PM »

At this point in the season, I'd say they are right on track. From what I've seen of the other teams to date, the Shockers are definitely a top 5 team in the nation and a lot of the post game pressers from opposing coaches seems to support that view. The one game they lost (which was against top 10 ranked Notre Dame) was by a single point with 2.2 seconds remaining after a silly foul and I think they'll have taken more from that loss than from a few of their wins. Ultimately, they are one of the most experienced teams in college hoops and are showing it, having been down early in a couple of games and not panicked. They're also missing arguably their best player in Markis McDuffie (though Landry Shamet would have something to say about that), who returns around Christmas and should give them another dimension.

Unfortunately, the regular season is - like so many American sports - just about securing a favourable position heading into March Madness. For those unacquainted with March Madness, it's the end of season festival of college basketball, when the top 64 teams in America battle it out over 3 weeks to crown the eventual national champion. It's in a bracket format, much like Wimbledon, so a bad day at the office can see you exit early. If the Shockers keep up their current levels, I see them being one of the four top seeds which will give them an easier passage to the final four and possible glory.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131181 on: December 10, 2017, 01:48:44 PM »

Buffalo v Indianapolis

Fred should be having some unders fun today.

Click to see full-size image.

Snow isn't a major barrier to scoring points (wind is the major thing), but being cold doesn't help player performance obviously.

Tyrod Taylor is injured, which means Nathan Peterman starts under center. He's a more natural pocket passer but he had a rotten debut two weeks ago. Fortunately he plays a team with the sort of pass rush that wouldn't scare Scooby and Shaggy.

Worse still for Indy, their star center, Ryan Kelly is injured and misses out. Jacoby Brisset has needed the running game to help move the ball, because this is the worst O Line for pass protection in the league (per Football Outsiders). Kelly is a brilliant run blocker and Gore and Mack have been able to make yards up the gut, particularly in crucial 3rd down situations.

Buffalo's defense needs to show up again today, with this and two games against Miami left (plus a loss to the Patriots), as there's a possible playoff spot available.

The line of 39.5 is low but not low enough. This could be 6-3.

(Cue 44-47...)

Recommend £44 @ 10/11 under 39.5 points with various

https://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/indianapolis-colts-at-buffalo-bills/total-points
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 01:55:00 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131182 on: December 10, 2017, 02:53:11 PM »

Thoughts on Jameis Winston (Tampa Bay) over 248.5 passing yards?

Marquise Goodwin (San Francisco) over 65.5 receiving yards?

Anyone else got some NFL bets for today?

Do we back Pittsburgh in their Shazier boots?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131183 on: December 10, 2017, 03:12:18 PM »

Best I could get

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #131184 on: December 10, 2017, 03:49:25 PM »

Thoughts on Jameis Winston (Tampa Bay) over 248.5 passing yards?

Marquise Goodwin (San Francisco) over 65.5 receiving yards?

Anyone else got some NFL bets for today?

Do we back Pittsburgh in their Shazier boots?
Just done Hewitt anytime td 22/1 in the Bengals game.Should get a lot of snaps at fullback could be used in a misdirection play.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131185 on: December 10, 2017, 05:19:06 PM »

Worsening snow at New Era Field with winds in excess of 20 miles per hour. About 45 minutes until kickoff. https://t.co/rMjJjyM0P3

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131186 on: December 10, 2017, 05:36:54 PM »

Joe Buscaglia
@JoeBuscaglia
I am at the tunnel end of the stadium. I cannot see the opposite end of the stadium, and barely the scoreboard. That's how thick the snow is coming down. #Bills
5:19 pm · 10 Dec 2017

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131187 on: December 10, 2017, 05:52:12 PM »

Have done no touchdown scorer and draw at half-time.

Can't be bad bets at 66/1 and 17/2

Be quick: starts in 5 mins

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131188 on: December 10, 2017, 06:54:34 PM »

Well worth a look on Sky Sports for this game, when it comes in Redzone.

Buffalo Bills
@buffalobills

Now you know why we told the Colts to wear all white. #GoBills

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #131189 on: December 10, 2017, 06:55:25 PM »

amazing game so far!
Pages: 1 ... 8742 8743 8744 8745 [8746] 8747 8748 8749 8750 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: