blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 06:35:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272718 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8755 8756 8757 8758 [8759] 8760 8761 8762 8763 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13527584 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131370 on: December 23, 2017, 11:15:22 AM »

West Bromwich cards

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131371 on: December 23, 2017, 11:16:26 AM »

As to the NFL stuff some games are tonight but I am travelling today then at lcfc/man u later. So prod if anything is urgent and hopefully tikay can check in to to help if I am offline

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #131372 on: December 23, 2017, 02:20:40 PM »

‪Shelvey, Merino, Hayden all out. West Han 11/10. Merry Xmas ‬

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #131373 on: December 23, 2017, 07:33:09 PM »

Possibly somewhat kneejerk, but how do we feel about Watford to be relegated at 33/1? Despite sitting in 10th, they are in terrible form and actually only 6 points above Bournemouth who are 18th. It's very congested down there and a bad run of results can easily see teams in and around mid-table dragged into the mix.

What do our resident Hornets think?

Price looks big to me (did go to beteveryday's website to check it wasn't stale!).....

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation

Also Marco Silva at up to 40/1 to be next manager to leave could be worth some interest.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 07:37:08 PM by hhyftrftdr » Logged

Best Bitter.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131374 on: December 23, 2017, 08:21:23 PM »

betfair exchange relegation odds
Team             points    odds

Huddersfield 22 pts       5.0
southampton 19 pts      11.0
stoke             19pts       5.5

something is wrong there, saints next to games are away to spurs then man u. we could be close to the relegation zone if we don't pick up any points in those 2 games.
Austin is out for what looks like a prolonged period and no one else in team looks like they know where the goals are (both ends)
think the odds are going to fall along way very fast atleast in line with stoke and huddersfield

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #131375 on: December 23, 2017, 08:56:06 PM »

Possibly somewhat kneejerk, but how do we feel about Watford to be relegated at 33/1? Despite sitting in 10th, they are in terrible form and actually only 6 points above Bournemouth who are 18th. It's very congested down there and a bad run of results can easily see teams in and around mid-table dragged into the mix.

Price looks big to me (did go to beteveryday's website to check it wasn't stale!).....

Also Marco Silva at up to 40/1 to be next manager to leave could be worth some interest.

Funnily enough, I was coming here to post exactly this. I was at the Amex today and if I see a worse team this season I'd be very surprised. I appreciate they had a couple suspended but they were devoid of any ideas and really Brighton should have won by three or four. Mid table Championship standard stuff. Last year they started their descent a lot later and just about clung on. Definitely reckon you'd have worse 33/1 pokes this year.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #131376 on: December 23, 2017, 09:12:36 PM »

Funnily enough, I was coming here to post exactly this. I was at the Amex today and if I see a worse team this season I'd be very surprised. I appreciate they had a couple suspended but they were devoid of any ideas and really Brighton should have won by three or four. Mid table Championship standard stuff. Last year they started their descent a lot later and just about clung on. Definitely reckon you'd have worse 33/1 pokes this year.

Wouldn't object to fred/anyone emptying the clip on a bottom half finish at even money. Huddersfield are joint 10th with the Hornets but 11th on goal difference yet 1/40 to finish in bottom half, but Watford are 1/1?

Next 3 games are Leicester and Swansea at home and then away to Man City on 2nd January before the FA Cup break. Even though Swansea are dire, Watford look in such poor form that it's hard to see where they are gonna pick up some points.

Best Bitter.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #131377 on: December 23, 2017, 11:25:03 PM »

Watford’s success of otherwise is almost entirely dependant on the availability of Doucoure, Chalobah and to a lesser extent Hughes.  If 2 of those are missing then it’s likely we lose.  Obviously none played today hence the horrific performance.  Richarlison is also being burned out by playing every minute.  Still can’t see us going down but will get worse before it gets better.  Evens bottom half sounds good to me.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #131378 on: December 23, 2017, 11:46:15 PM »

Just for clarity though the “couple suspended” equals 3 suspended plus 4/5 first teamers.  We are decimated.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #131379 on: December 23, 2017, 11:56:05 PM »

Seem to average out around the 18-20/1 range, which I'd say is pretty fair. Think 33/1 sticks out like a sore value thumb.

Think you guys should have enough about you to stave off relegation but if this run of form continues then there is a reasonable chance that suddenly you're just a defeat or bad set of weekend results away from dropping into the bottom 3.

Kinda goes hand in hand with Silva next manager to leave (and with 6 sackings already this season there isn't too much competition). Fickle shit cos it was only a couple months ago that everyone was raving about him Smiley

Thanks for your thoughts Dung.

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131380 on: December 24, 2017, 08:57:55 AM »

I think the whole "relegation/bottom half" market might be worth having a look at.

The bottom 11 clubs are all in with a chance of the drop, it's very congested.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131381 on: December 24, 2017, 09:18:21 AM »

Saw this today on the BBC Sport website;

England striker Alan Shearer believes the title race is "as good as over".

Who'd have thought?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #131382 on: December 24, 2017, 10:09:14 AM »

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/rotherham-united/rotherham-united-millers-to-make-january-offer-for-full-kieffer-moore-move-1-8922600

January will be interesting. If someone came in and offered £4m for Marriott, plus the usual Fry add-ons, he'd have to go. Maybe £3m but no less. He's the next Assombalonga, Gayle and potentially better than both.

Poshies have apparently got something sorted for a new striker who's 'tall and quick'. I'm hoping it's Eisa but, you never know, it might be Kieffer.

I'm still liking Grigg at 20-1+ in this market too, with four spots still available. Yesterday's hat-trick moved him on to seven and Wigan are going to run up a few more big numbers this season.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #131383 on: December 24, 2017, 11:02:18 AM »

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/rotherham-united/rotherham-united-millers-to-make-january-offer-for-full-kieffer-moore-move-1-8922600

January will be interesting. If someone came in and offered £4m for Marriott, plus the usual Fry add-ons, he'd have to go. Maybe £3m but no less. He's the next Assombalonga, Gayle and potentially better than both.

Poshies have apparently got something sorted for a new striker who's 'tall and quick'. I'm hoping it's Eisa but, you never know, it might be Kieffer.

I'm still liking Grigg at 20-1+ in this market too, with four spots still available. Yesterday's hat-trick moved him on to seven and Wigan are going to run up a few more big numbers this season.

Is Kieffer injured atm? I know he got red-carded, but that was quite a few games ago....
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #131384 on: December 24, 2017, 12:20:16 PM »

I think the whole "relegation/bottom half" market might be worth having a look at.

The bottom 11 clubs are all in with a chance of the drop, it's very congested.

I can do beteveryday if fred wants a relegation dabble at 33/1, think its worthy of £10/£15 interest personally.

Best Bitter.
Pages: 1 ... 8755 8756 8757 8758 [8759] 8760 8761 8762 8763 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: