blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:13:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8752 8753 8754 8755 [8756] 8757 8758 8759 8760 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13436727 times)
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #131325 on: December 18, 2017, 11:24:40 PM »

sorry for de-rail..... Smiley
will be having look at some races over xmas soon, hopefully be able to contribute to TFT .

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #131326 on: December 19, 2017, 12:04:41 AM »

Next thing people will be saying they dont know who Tai Woffinden is, yet mention the losing idiot Eddie the eagle and they all know him.

Who?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131327 on: December 19, 2017, 09:20:51 AM »

i agree with much of this

"Shambolic night sees SPOTY lose all credibility as an arbiter of sporting prowess"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/2017/12/18/shambolic-night-sees-spoty-lose-credibility-arbiter-sporting/

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #131328 on: December 19, 2017, 10:24:05 AM »

i agree with much of this

"Shambolic night sees SPOTY lose all credibility as an arbiter of sporting prowess"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/2017/12/18/shambolic-night-sees-spoty-lose-credibility-arbiter-sporting/

I can't read it, but...

Zara Philips won it years ago.  Ryan Giggs won it.  Kevin Sinfield was 2nd only a couple of years ago.  There has been odd results before, so the appearence of Rea isn't that odd.  As I mentioned before, it was supposedly won by an angler back in the day.

Joshua should never have been 1/10 and that seems to be effecting some thinking.  He beat a boxing legend, but he was on the wane, and boxing simply isn't mainstream anymore.

Hamilton has won before, isn't that popular amd got pulled up for tax dodging.

Peaty would have been a goid winner, given he is exceptional.  Froome couldn't win after the test result, but would be worthy in my eyes.

Sir Mo has been due for a while.

Peacock is clearly odd, but no surprise given he has just come off strictly and this is the social media age.  Corbyn and Trump were stranger.

Just a whole bunch of stuff that made an odd result distinctly possible.

This is a betting board, I don't think I even got a reply before the result.  SPOTY seems a very good thing to bet on.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131329 on: December 19, 2017, 11:22:12 AM »

It's a popularity contest, and people are popular for a wide-range of sometimes odd reasons.

I'm convinced that, had Mo Farah forked out £20 for a babysitter, Rea would have won and Doobs would be sitting on a golden cushion atop Punting Mountain.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #131330 on: December 19, 2017, 04:44:40 PM »

boyl esports have a tenner max enhanced double on city arsenal tonight 2/1 when the best elsewhere is 6/4. Not sure if its just selected ice creams, or anyone with an open account, but perhaps anyone with an open account is an ice cream?  Cheesy
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131331 on: December 19, 2017, 05:19:02 PM »

boyl esports have a tenner max enhanced double on city arsenal tonight 2/1 when the best elsewhere is 6/4. Not sure if its just selected ice creams, or anyone with an open account, but perhaps anyone with an open account is an ice cream?  Cheesy

Hi Ant,

Unrelated, but what did you make of this? (Jason Puncheon charged with assault & carrying a weapon).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-42392660

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #131332 on: December 19, 2017, 06:58:25 PM »

Hi Ant,

Unrelated, but what did you make of this? (Jason Puncheon charged with assault & carrying a weapon).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-42392660

Theres a video of some of the incident somewhere on Twitter.

Football wise, he was becoming more ponderous on the ball, offered no goal threat and I can understand why he has been dropped. A bit of a crab. He could still deliver in the championship imo, but not in our current midfield.

Perhaps  not reacting well to that. Apparently provoked by a Brighton fan on that night so I sort of understand the need to get the belt out.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #131333 on: December 19, 2017, 08:03:25 PM »

I'm watching a stream for the Arsenal/West Ham game and after five minutes I can't figure out what language the comms are speaking.

It sounds very much like the fast show!

http://firstrows.xyz/soccer/xft-arsenal-west-ham-fyz3c8395?l=1522556478

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #131334 on: December 20, 2017, 08:27:03 AM »

I'm watching a stream for the Arsenal/West Ham game and after five minutes I can't figure out what language the comms are speaking.

Happened to see Chompy last night and I mentioned that there might be a gap in the market for CryptoCurrency sports betting site, quite ironic that when you click on this link it comes up with an advert for CloudBet who seem to be based around bitcoin. Does anyone know if the using BitCoin helps with accounts not getting restricted or is it just an alternative form of payment?

Might be a question for the Crypto thread in Lounge but I thought it was quite ironic that I've seen new bitcoin poker sites but not sports betting sites until I clicked that link.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #131335 on: December 20, 2017, 08:30:07 AM »

Happened to see Chompy last night and I mentioned that there might be a gap in the market for CryptoCurrency sports betting site, quite ironic that when you click on this link it comes up with an advert for CloudBet who seem to be based around bitcoin. Does anyone know if the using BitCoin helps with accounts not getting restricted or is it just an alternative form of payment?

Might be a question for the Crypto thread in Lounge but I thought it was quite ironic that I've seen new bitcoin poker sites but not sports betting sites until I clicked that link.

On further investigation:

If bitcoin is anonymous, do I still need to provide Cloudbet with personal information?
No, all you need to create an account and start betting is a valid email address.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #131336 on: December 20, 2017, 08:15:11 PM »

Swansea looking for a new manager....

Best Bitter.
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131337 on: December 20, 2017, 08:27:12 PM »

On further investigation:

If bitcoin is anonymous, do I still need to provide Cloudbet with personal information?
No, all you need to create an account and start betting is a valid email address.

Quite a few of the us sites accept bitcoin betonline.ag is a fairly major one over there which I'm pretty sure does

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #131338 on: December 20, 2017, 08:52:13 PM »

Swansea looking for a new manager....

What's the best price Big Ron?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131339 on: December 21, 2017, 09:48:59 AM »

The average PL team lands ~four shots on target per game. Paul Clement's Swansea exceeded that 3 times in 37 matches and not once this season

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 8752 8753 8754 8755 [8756] 8757 8758 8759 8760 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: