blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:04:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8773 8774 8775 8776 [8777] 8778 8779 8780 8781 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13412724 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #131640 on: January 13, 2018, 01:33:52 PM »

Ayone else think Spuds are incredibly short today against Everton?

Agreed.   Looks the best bet of the day in the Premier League.

West Brom short too?

Stoke a bit short at 16/1 on Monday?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #131641 on: January 13, 2018, 03:09:31 PM »

The Marrakesh ePrix begins in 51 minutes from now, and I had not seen any odds available - until now.

Suggest £25 EW on Felix Rosenqvist at 9/1. He starts third, and is certainly in the top two for outright speed. Crazy price.

https://sports.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/betting/motor-sports/formula-e/formula-e-championship/marrakesh-e-prix/226285690/

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131642 on: January 13, 2018, 03:20:59 PM »

I was reading Tighty's weekly opinion piece this morning in BE & was reminded that Cleveland Browns were 0-16 this season.

I was 99% certain Fred had placed a bet for a team to go through the season winless, but I can't see it on the Spready.

Think the bet (or the bet I imagined) may have been put up by Tal Bloke.

Yes, no?

Not me. I put the Browns up to finish 3rd in their division. Ahem...

I think Cavey might have suggested it, as I recall him considering a bet on the New York Jets scoring fewer points than the Baltimore kicker, Justin Tucker. If so, wrong team, right result.

Sounds like something I would do, but I don't think I did to be honest.

Our boy Dion Lewis looks a cert to get at least 1 TD tonight, Burkhead and Gillislee are both questionable as is James White although he is definitely playing. But Lewis will get the bulk of the work. He's short, odds on everywhere from what I can see but should he a win. 2 or more is a best of 6/1 on PP. Unfortunately probably not one for the thread, and a bit short of the 55/1 that he was this time last year!

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131643 on: January 13, 2018, 03:24:16 PM »

I was reading Tighty's weekly opinion piece this morning in BE & was reminded that Cleveland Browns were 0-16 this season.

I was 99% certain Fred had placed a bet for a team to go through the season winless, but I can't see it on the Spready.

Think the bet (or the bet I imagined) may have been put up by Tal Bloke.

Yes, no?

Not me. I put the Browns up to finish 3rd in their division. Ahem...

I think Cavey might have suggested it, as I recall him considering a bet on the New York Jets scoring fewer points than the Baltimore kicker, Justin Tucker. If so, wrong team, right result.

Sounds like something I would do, but I don't think I did to be honest.

Our boy Dion Lewis looks a cert to get at least 1 TD tonight, Burkhead and Gillislee are both questionable as is James White although he is definitely playing. But Lewis will get the bulk of the work. He's short, odds on everywhere from what I can see but should he a win. 2 or more is a best of 6/1 on PP. Unfortunately probably not one for the thread, and a bit short of the 55/1 that he was this time last year!

I've bet Patriots -13.5 and under 41 in the Eagles game. How about you, Cavey?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131644 on: January 13, 2018, 04:54:29 PM »

West Brom are likely to attack today. Pardiola needs a W more than the Browns. Huge home game and he's not wired to play negative football in a situation like this. The fans would be on his back by half time.

More likely he plays a high press, quick throw in, high tempo game and look to score. Also vulnerable at the back of course.

Recommend £20 over 2.5 goals at 19/10 with Snickers Bet

West Brom scored in the 4th and 55th minutes. Feels a bit of a beat, that.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #131645 on: January 13, 2018, 04:56:17 PM »

Ayone else think Spuds are incredibly short today against Everton?

Agreed.   Looks the best bet of the day in the Premier League.

West Brom short too?

Stoke a bit short at 16/1 on Monday?

Well, Guess West Brom weren't too short.  Pardiola is the GOAT after all.  

Not a great result for Stoke, though obv not great for Brighton either.  

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131646 on: January 13, 2018, 05:05:57 PM »

At the start of the week I put my free tenner from PP on Steelers, Saints, Falcons, Pats to beat the spreads. Not so confident in it now though.

I like the Under in Phillie, both solid defences.

These are my anytime and 2+ bets. -

Zach Ertz anytime TD - 15/8 (365) - 3pts
Corey Clement anytime - 15/2 (PP) - 1pt
Corey Clement 2 or more - 175/1 (PP) - 0.25
Trey Burton anytime - 10/1 (365) - 1pt
Trey Burton 2 or more - 500/1 (PP) - 0.25
Chris Hogan anytime - 16/5 (Betfair) - 2pts
Derrick Henry anytime - 17/10 (Betfair) - 2pts

And I'm currently looking through player props, I think a double of Bryant o7.5 /Boswell o8.5 kicking points should be a nice little earner although 9 points is pretty high and Pittsburgh isn't the easiest place to kick FGs. The Jags defence should stymie the Steelers enough and they're not afraid to win the game with just Field goals

rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #131647 on: January 13, 2018, 05:08:52 PM »

Gotta think Brighton are going down if they don't sign a striker and a set piece coach. I go to most of their home games and it's embarrassing how bad they are at defending corners. Mat Ryan is a very good shot stopper and a good distributor but he's 5'10 in heels and it seems to put the fear of God into the defenders. 15 set piece goals conceded now.

Horrendous run of fixtures from mid March til the end of the season and Chelsea next up.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #131648 on: January 13, 2018, 05:19:22 PM »

The Marrakesh ePrix begins in 51 minutes from now, and I had not seen any odds available - until now.

Suggest £25 EW on Felix Rosenqvist at 9/1. He starts third, and is certainly in the top two for outright speed. Crazy price.

https://sports.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/betting/motor-sports/formula-e/formula-e-championship/marrakesh-e-prix/226285690/

Felix wins the race, hope someone got on.

He also leads the championship and I did put up a suggestion at 8/1 for the title a while back. Not sure if the thread took it or not?

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131649 on: January 13, 2018, 05:21:03 PM »

He also leads the championship and I did put up a suggestion at 8/1 for the title a while back. Not sure if the thread took it or not?

Nice one Peter.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #131650 on: January 13, 2018, 05:25:03 PM »

Well done Peter.  Think thread can't get on with Ladbrokes and neither can I, but still a good bet, and an gussing soem got on.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #131651 on: January 13, 2018, 06:59:24 PM »

Nice one Peter.

thumbs up

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #131652 on: January 13, 2018, 07:08:07 PM »

Only the proper cornettos like Ralph can still get on Wink

Nice one, Peter!

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #131653 on: January 13, 2018, 07:19:19 PM »

Nice one, Peter!

I can indeed but almost needless to say I missed it Sad

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #131654 on: January 13, 2018, 07:26:09 PM »

Nice one, Peter!

I can indeed but almost needless to say I missed it Sad

FFS!

We could be a double act Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 8773 8774 8775 8776 [8777] 8778 8779 8780 8781 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: