blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 09:13:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8840 8841 8842 8843 [8844] 8845 8846 8847 8848 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13412848 times)
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132645 on: April 18, 2018, 12:04:39 PM »

Stephen Ireland and Charlie Adam will probably be available in the summer!

I was amazed when i saw him come on as sub, i assumed he hd retired.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #132646 on: April 18, 2018, 12:10:37 PM »

Not sure Posh could cover the wages !
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #132647 on: April 18, 2018, 12:16:00 PM »

Stephen Ireland and Charlie Adam will probably be available in the summer!

I was amazed when i saw him come on as sub, i assumed he hd retired.

Incredible the pension seekers that Stoke have built up on their bench over the past few years.  Glen Johnson, Adam, Ireland.  Tough to put Crouch in this category because he has been amazing for the club.  Yet we shipped out Whelan and Walters who were probably the two who had the right attitude the club has sadly been lacking this season.

Forgot about Fletcher and Berahino (aged 24 who looks like he is ready for his pension)

Berahino joined Stoke on 20 January 2017 for a fee of £12 million, potentially rising to £15 million, signing a five-and-a-half-year contract.  Imagine still having to pay him £50k a week in April 2022 potentially!  He reminds me of a modern day Michael Ricketts.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 12:31:41 PM by arbboy » Logged
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #132648 on: April 18, 2018, 01:42:53 PM »

Got to recommend betting against Rangers on Sunday, their opponents, Hearts are no great shakes, but there's good reasons.

• Rangers are in disarray, losing after twice being ahead to a 10 man Celtic a few weeks back, then a 4-0 demolition on Sunday have them in a terrible state.
  • Halliday subbed before half time shouted abuse at the bench and got in an argument with a fan,
  • Candeias subbed second half disappeared up the tunnel, didn't come back out,
  • Morelos & Docherty had a fight in the tunnel after the game
  • All the above are still in the squad, Club Captain Wallace & oldest player Miller have been suspended (Miler eventually paid off and left club) - they weren't on the park Sunday but fell out with the manager.

All the above suggests the interim manager (Murty, originally Youths manager) has lost the dressing room so badly he'd need a map and compass to try and find it again.

Hearts, while not playing particularly well can raise their game they stopped Celtic's unbeaten domestic run of over a year with a 4-0 win. They're also very physical & I don't see Rangers fancying a battle.

Rangers are also at home where their record is far worse than their away performances this season (Home Played 17, W8 D 2 L7, Away Played 16, W11 D 3 L2).
Fan groups are threatening silent protests, chained the gates to the training ground shut Sunday night and have turned on the manager and some of the players.

Taking all this into account I see 7/1 Hearts on B366 as a can't resist. 9/2 Draw no bet, or 7/4 Double Chance also tempting if a bit of a safety net wanted.

Happy to take advice on what combo gives better valooo, but have personally done £10 Hearts, £10 Double chance & a £5 fun bet Kilmarnock and Hearts double.

Absent any other input, £20 Hearts & £10 D/C would be my recommendation.

Can place the bet if reqd.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 01:54:39 PM by Rod Paradise » Logged

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132649 on: April 18, 2018, 02:05:32 PM »

Berahino joined Stoke on 20 January 2017 for a fee of £12 million, potentially rising to £15 million, signing a five-and-a-half-year contract.  Imagine still having to pay him £50k a week in April 2022 potentially!  He reminds me of a modern day Michael Ricketts.

Rodwell still on 70k a week at Sunderland , no wonder he isnt interested in moving.

https://rokerreport.sbnation.com/2018/3/29/17175194/jack-rodwell-contract-revealed-what-the-forgotten-sunderland-man-is-set-to-earn-next-season

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132650 on: April 18, 2018, 02:33:56 PM »

Got to recommend betting against Rangers on Sunday, their opponents, Hearts are no great shakes, but there's good reasons.

• Rangers are in disarray, losing after twice being ahead to a 10 man Celtic a few weeks back, then a 4-0 demolition on Sunday have them in a terrible state.
  • Halliday subbed before half time shouted abuse at the bench and got in an argument with a fan,
  • All the above are still in the squad, Club Captain Wallace & oldest player Miller have been suspended (Miler eventually paid off and left club) - they weren't on the park Sunday but fell out with the manager.

All the above suggests the interim manager (Murty, originally Youths manager) has lost the dressing room so badly he'd need a map and compass to try and find it again.

Hearts, while not playing particularly well can raise their game they stopped Celtic's unbeaten domestic run of over a year with a 4-0 win. They're also very physical & I don't see Rangers fancying a battle.

Rangers are also at home where their record is far worse than their away performances this season (Home Played 17, W8 D 2 L7, Away Played 16, W11 D 3 L2).
Fan groups are threatening silent protests, chained the gates to the training ground shut Sunday night and have turned on the manager and some of the players.

Taking all this into account I see 7/1 Hearts on B366 as a can't resist. 9/2 Draw no bet, or 7/4 Double Chance also tempting if a bit of a safety net wanted.

Happy to take advice on what combo gives better valooo, but have personally done £10 Hearts, £10 Double chance & a £5 fun bet Kilmarnock and Hearts double.

You not put on a bet on hibs don't think Celtic will be too unhappy to lose this week

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #132651 on: April 18, 2018, 03:10:33 PM »

You not put on a bet on hibs don't think Celtic will be too unhappy to lose this week

I was thinking of it but the bhoys' tails are up, apart from the LC semi final we've been pretty even with Hibs, I don't see the team not going at them. When we're on form and up for it there's not a team in Scotland can live with Celtic, and I don't see an off performance coming. Could be wrong (put the reasons to consider it down in the Scottish footy thread a couple of weeks back), but think the bounce from the weekend will see us give Hibs a doing.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132652 on: April 18, 2018, 03:42:09 PM »

I stumbled across a Plymouth forum last night....seems lots of them on huge top 6 and promo prices, talking cash out, yes/no/maybe.

Up the Argyle  Smiley

Cash outs? Pfft. Best two bets I've placed in a while, the top six and play-offs winners. Might green up a bit if they make the final but otherwise going hardcore here. Like a boss.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132653 on: April 18, 2018, 03:50:33 PM »

I'm not sure Grigg has been fit all season. He seems to get subbed more often than not and last night started on the bench.

His minutes per goal blows Marriott out of the water but, then again, he's playing in a slightly better team.

You've got £5m to go out and buy three midfielders and three strikers for an assault on L1 next season. Ho would you spend it horsey (or anyone else)?

Oooooh good question

Its for Posh I assume so Evans will buy in 16 with that budget Smiley

Callum Camps would be my nap especially if Rochdale go down classy player who deserves a crack at championship soon, Conor Mcaleny Fleetwood massively missed him this season and no surprise results picked up when he came back a month or so ago. Aneke from Mk Dons just because he is probably to good for League 2 not a massive fan but should be a sell on value there as well.

Jorge Grant from Forest depends how they rebuild in summer as to whether they sell, keep him or loan him again at 24 by then presume they will either sell or keep if sell a nap buy. Would probably be expensive mind still has two years left on contract I think.

Doubt he leaves especially now they are up but Conneely from Accrington would be a solid signing for me, good leader from midfielder no fuss and can also play right back no issues. I will leave the other one for the transfer committee Smiley

Jorge Grant would be a fair shout. Maddison to Forest is a possibility, so maybe Grant will come the other way.

Callum Camps an interesting one. Hadn't crossed my mind tbh. Rochdale should stay up though.

My six are Otis Khan, Chuks Aneke, Sean Longstaff, Ivan Toney, Mo Eisa and Lyle Taylor. Add Jack Payne maybe if Huddersfield fancy selling.

Joe Newell could well be coming back to link up again with Evans though. Love this time of year.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132654 on: April 18, 2018, 04:12:36 PM »

Joey Barton new Fleetwood manager.

April 1st was a few weeks ago wannit?

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #132655 on: April 18, 2018, 04:13:45 PM »

They turned down bids from Championship for Camps last season

Be massively restricted by the state of the pitch for his style this year, thought against Spurs he was miles clear and showed he has developed his game to be more than a nice looking player dug in well..
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132656 on: April 18, 2018, 06:34:22 PM »

I was thinking of it but the bhoys' tails are up, apart from the LC semi final we've been pretty even with Hibs, I don't see the team not going at them. When we're on form and up for it there's not a team in Scotland can live with Celtic, and I don't see an off performance coming. Could be wrong (put the reasons to consider it down in the Scottish footy thread a couple of weeks back), but think the bounce from the weekend will see us give Hibs a doing.

not a team in Scotland with a fraction of your budget for wages or transfer so living with celtic isnt our main aims, but if i was Celtic management/players i would be looking to throwing game via hibs so can win at home against rangers, but then again just turning rangers game into a party

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132657 on: April 19, 2018, 11:39:17 AM »

Another goal for Grigg last night puts him on 18 and he'll be hard to knock out of the four (Nick Powell is fifth on 15). Shame he didn't get his ar$e in gear earlier, but he's never catching Marriott now.

I've a strong feeling Bradley Dack will be adding to his 16 tomorrow night. The best midfielder in L1 this season facing the worst central midfield in the football league...hmm. He always seems to run the show against us too, even in his Gillingham days. 11-8 any time is pretty thin though. They've squeezed all the value out of anytime scorer markets over the past year.

We'll have some 27-20 Blackburn-Blackburn half-time/full-time though please. £40.

Steven Taylor and Maddison are back for this but the season is done and a lot of these players know they're a gonna in the summer. It's going to be massive change for the Poshies as Evans tries to spend whatever comes in from the Marriott sale. Twelve in, 12 out maybe.

We played Bolton live on Sky this time last season in a very similar spot and lost 3-0. Might play home goals too.

Sky's 9-1 Plymouth for promotion is too big. The 4-5 to make the top six is on the large side and they're never 9-2 shots to win the playoffs should they make them.

I'm also half tempted to lay Shrewsbury at home to Bury at the weekend. The wheels are coming off. They lost their big Wembley showdown last weekend and a 2-0 home loss to Charlton last night means they've pretty much blown any chance of automatic promotion. I'm expecting them to do a Palace from a few seasons ago, ie stumble into the playoffs before winning them.

23/20 best (sorry been hectic)

yes/no?

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-1/blackburn-v-peterborough/half-time-full-time

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132658 on: April 19, 2018, 11:40:23 AM »

yes please, can you place them?

sorry for the delay

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #132659 on: April 19, 2018, 11:53:01 AM »

Done,  £20 Hearts @ 7/1 & £10 D/C @ 7/4.

Fred has £17.50 credit with me, so lets see the result & work out what we do after.

Pages: 1 ... 8840 8841 8842 8843 [8844] 8845 8846 8847 8848 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: