blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:52:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8974 8975 8976 8977 [8978] 8979 8980 8981 8982 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13439206 times)
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #134655 on: November 28, 2018, 06:27:01 PM »

Another clean sheet for Liverpool and VVD has shortened to as little as 16/1 for POTY.

Another clean sheet for City and Laporte remains at 100/1 to scoop.

No need to go crazy as, realistically, it's tough for a defender to win such an award however I feel the value is there and would not put fred or anyone off a small dabble.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/pfa-player-of-the-year

Tikay, if you want to use some of that £30 credit on this then just yell.

It's a fickle market but during the international break I said D.Silva at 9/1 vs Hazard at 6/4 for POTY was too big a gap, Silva is now 2/1 fave. Hope someone might have got on at ! Smiley

yes please to the £30 credit,if the opportunity is still there

sorry not around except in short spells so didn't see this earlier

going to the QF on the 18th?

How much does fred want on it? Still 100/1 on beteveryday…..

I can also get on victorbet at 13/8 for the Wolves bottom half....

Want to split the £30 credit, maybe 5/10 on Laporte and rest (or more) on Wolves?

Yeah possibly going, though the Boxing day league game is the more eager of the 2 I'm looking/hoping to get a ticket for.

Best Bitter.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134656 on: November 28, 2018, 06:48:06 PM »

Yes please £10 and £20 sounds fine

If you are going to either let me know. I will wear a carnation and carry a "people's vote" placard and buy you a diet coke

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #134657 on: November 28, 2018, 06:58:16 PM »

Yes please £10 and £20 sounds fine

If you are going to either let me know. I will wear a carnation and carry a "people's vote" placard and buy you a diet coke

I'll bring the tinned peaches.

Best Bitter.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #134658 on: November 28, 2018, 07:06:05 PM »

Single Selections
Bottom Half Finish - 2018/19
Wolverhampton Wanderers
(Bottom 10 Finish - Specials)
Odds:  13/8
Stake: 20.00
Possible Return:  52.50

Bet Confirmation - LH8762481291I - Internet
Time of bet: 28/11/2018 19:03:19
No.
Selections
Event
Event Date
E/W Terms
Odds
Result
Aymeric Laporte (Man City)
PFA Player of the Year
(Special)
21/04/2019
None
100/1
To Run

Stake:  10.00   To Return:  1,010.00

Laporte bet went to a trader Smiley we got the full tenner but only £2.50 was allowed initially.

Best Bitter.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #134659 on: November 28, 2018, 07:09:17 PM »

Tikay, I believe that is us all settled up now, but please double check that if there is any question marks your end.

There's no way I'm gonna grim you now for a tenner, when I can clean you out for a grand when Laporte romps home for player of the season Wink

£90 credit from Sane winner last year...

£30 used just now on Wolves and Laporte
£20 on B.Silva YPOTY
£25 on Shrewsbury to be relegated
£15 on Swansea to be relegated (ahem)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 07:15:31 PM by hhyftrftdr » Logged

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134660 on: November 28, 2018, 07:17:30 PM »

Tikay, I believe that is us all settled up now, but please double check that if there is any question marks your end.

There's no way I'm gonna grim you now for a tenner, when I can clean you out for a grand when Laporte romps home for player of the season Wink

No question marks from me, and certainly no exclamation marks either.

I barely know the time of day right now, so I certainly have no idea where we stand, but I'm sure you are correct, and I look forward to the proper grim in due course.

I gather Lapirte had another stormer at the weekend. Quite the talent, it seems.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 07:21:04 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134661 on: November 28, 2018, 07:20:43 PM »

£90 credit from Sane winner last year...

£30 used just now on Wolves and Laporte
£20 on B.Silva YPOTY
£25 on Shrewsbury to be relegated
£15 on Swansea to be relegated (ahem)

Awesome. This is better than investing in Bitcoin.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
apezmonkeyz

View Profile
« Reply #134662 on: November 28, 2018, 07:22:43 PM »

I strongly fancy the Buffalo Sabres to extend their 9-game winning streak to ten in this evening's NHL fixture, 12 midnight pd.

Buffalo are at home, they have won 9-in-a-row, the opposition has won 4/11 on the road, Sabres goalie has a far superior shots-stopped %age.

One would expect them to be odds-on given all of that info, but they are in fact 5/4 on the moneyline(inc. overtime etc).

Recommend £20 on Buffalo Sabres@5/4 to beat San Jose.

Bored last night and reading the thread. I put some money on a 1-1 draw for Chesterfield as per chompys thoughts and then fired it on to the sabres during the night as per the above. Woke up this morning with a nice credit in the account. Thank you both for your advice.

I haven't got anything to offer in return at the moment I'm afraid. All I can say is as a season ticket holder for bristol city , I wouldn't touch us with a shitty stick at the moment , even against ipswich. In paper we look great... on grass were shocking

Possibly Fred's first NHL recommend?
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #134663 on: November 28, 2018, 07:24:22 PM »

I barely know the time of day right now, so I certainly have no idea where we stand, but I'm sure you are correct, and I look forward to the proper grim in due course.

I gather Lapirte had another stormer at the weekend. Quite the talent, it seems.

Absolute steal for £57M

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #134664 on: November 28, 2018, 08:07:47 PM »

Absolute steal for £57M

Very much agreed. Could probably sell him for double that, if we wished. And had things (£££) been different, it could've been VVD playing in blue and Laporte would be a distant memory.

General consensus among City fans is that he's in and around our best performer so far this season, and is the only outfield player to have played every minute of every league and CL game. If he can maintain it then that 100/1 will shrink as the season progresses.

Best Bitter.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #134665 on: November 30, 2018, 08:37:32 PM »

City vs Bournemouth tomorrow.

A team we seem to enjoy playing, particularly at home (4-0, 4-0 and 5-1 are the last 3 home results vs them). Bournemouth, to their credit, haven't come to Manchester in recent years to park the bus. Words from Howe today suggest they are coming to give us a game of football again.

This obviously should play into our hands. However, the squad is looking a little thin on the ground with numerous players either definitely out (Mendy, KDB) or struggling to make the squad (Gundogan, B.Silva, Jesus).

We had a tough 90 minutes in France midweek, where it was pretty apparent we can look a little disjointed when so many centre midfielders are missing. It means playing one of Sane, Sterling or Mahrez through the middle, which would be fine if Pep knew who was best suited for that role. We gave the ball away very cheaply vs Lyon in those central areas.

Trying to find value in the City markets these days is tough, but I'd keep my eyes peeled on the team news tomorrow and maybe snaffle some of the 5/4 or so for under 3.5 goals if the line up does, on the surface, lack some obvious cohesion.

Dangerous game as that bet could be down after 20 minutes with this City team and form, but Pep has said he'll be making changes, and we have a lot of games coming up too. It has the air of a 'flat' post midweek European game.

Best Bitter.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #134666 on: November 30, 2018, 10:21:30 PM »

I'm a celebrity .

Noel must have had it written into his contract, last in ,first out.

No way he has been first out material.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #134667 on: December 01, 2018, 01:51:09 PM »

I'm a celebrity .

Noel must have had it written into his contract, last in ,first out.

No way he has been first out material.

Was it about £600,000?......not bad for 10 days work.

I see there are no phone votes...only app. Probably means a younger audience voting, hence Noel out?
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #134668 on: December 01, 2018, 01:57:40 PM »

A team we seem to enjoy playing, particularly at home (4-0, 4-0 and 5-1 are the last 3 home results vs them). Bournemouth, to their credit, haven't come to Manchester in recent years to park the bus. Words from Howe today suggest they are coming to give us a game of football again.

This obviously should play into our hands. However, the squad is looking a little thin on the ground with numerous players either definitely out (Mendy, KDB) or struggling to make the squad (Gundogan, B.Silva, Jesus).

We had a tough 90 minutes in France midweek, where it was pretty apparent we can look a little disjointed when so many centre midfielders are missing. It means playing one of Sane, Sterling or Mahrez through the middle, which would be fine if Pep knew who was best suited for that role. We gave the ball away very cheaply vs Lyon in those central areas.

Trying to find value in the City markets these days is tough, but I'd keep my eyes peeled on the team news tomorrow and maybe snaffle some of the 5/4 or so for under 3.5 goals if the line up does, on the surface, lack some obvious cohesion.

Dangerous game as that bet could be down after 20 minutes with this City team and form, but Pep has said he'll be making changes, and we have a lot of games coming up too. It has the air of a 'flat' post midweek European game.

Hope you're right with it being more tighter game that expected  Smiley
Lerma out for Bournemouth is a big miss, adds that bit of steel in midfield. Smith also out means midfield is going to be light.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #134669 on: December 01, 2018, 05:19:41 PM »

Hope you're right with it being more tighter game that expected  Smiley
Lerma out for Bournemouth is a big miss, adds that bit of steel in midfield. Smith also out means midfield is going to be light.

Sounds like you gave us a decent game, and as predicted we were somewhat disjointed by all accounts. Close but no cigar on the under 3.5 goals though.

Another for Sterling, takes him joint top of the charts with Aguero but it's stupidly congested and a lot of twists and turns will be in the pipeline.

Swansea got beat today too, get that champagne on ice Tikay Wink

Best Bitter.
Pages: 1 ... 8974 8975 8976 8977 [8978] 8979 8980 8981 8982 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: