blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:14:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272603 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8972 8973 8974 8975 [8976] 8977 8978 8979 8980 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13437727 times)
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #134625 on: November 25, 2018, 03:26:23 AM »

The curious case of Chesterfield (continued): Now 18 League matches without a win, equalling the club record. Now drawn 8 consecutive League matches, equalling the club record. Unbeaten in last 11 matches in all comps, best run for 12 years.

Takes some topping.

That's amazing.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134626 on: November 25, 2018, 10:58:31 AM »

It's probably not one for Tikay as it's on Skybet, but Rob Gronkowski is 9/4 to score anytime tonight. I can't imagine there's been many games when he's been over 2/1 to get a TD. Admittedly hasn't had a stellar season, but he was rested before their Bye week, has had that as well to get fit, told the media he was good to go this week - The Pats lost the game before the bye and have a good record coming off a loss, and coming off a bye week, they could well run up the score on the Jets tonight.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #134627 on: November 25, 2018, 11:40:56 AM »

It's probably not one for Tikay as it's on Skybet, but Rob Gronkowski is 9/4 to score anytime tonight. I can't imagine there's been many games when he's been over 2/1 to get a TD. Admittedly hasn't had a stellar season, but he was rested before their Bye week, has had that as well to get fit, told the media he was good to go this week - The Pats lost the game before the bye and have a good record coming off a loss, and coming off a bye week, they could well run up the score on the Jets tonight.

I like the Jets against the spread, but I can't knock that Gronk bet. You're right in his redzone target likelihood. The Jets haven't conceded much against tight ends this season, but a quick look at their schedule shows they haven't played against many good ones.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #134628 on: November 25, 2018, 02:02:44 PM »

I like the Jets against the spread, but I can't knock that Gronk bet. You're right in his redzone target likelihood. The Jets haven't conceded much against tight ends this season, but a quick look at their schedule shows they haven't played against many good ones.

As someone who drafted Gronk in his fantasy team, I am tempted to ask how this week will be any different?
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #134629 on: November 25, 2018, 02:27:05 PM »

As someone who drafted Gronk in his fantasy team, I am tempted to ask how this week will be any different?

He's a bit better than Jason Croom, to be fair.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #134630 on: November 25, 2018, 03:29:26 PM »

Another Ronaldo goal yesterday, takes him to 9 from 13 in Italy. Mbappe is 11 from 14 but sadly injured (not sure how long for?).

Looking like it could be a decent sweat for those of us on the 30 goal 80/1 RAB gravy train.

The race for the golden boot in the Premier League is gonna be carnage. I do still think the market will settle down slightly in 2019, with people like Murray and Mitrovic slowing dropping away (please don't quote me on that) but there must be a dozen players or more in the mix presently. Another goal for Sterling yesterday keeps him on the podium spots.

Best Bitter.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #134631 on: November 25, 2018, 06:16:16 PM »

Another Ronaldo goal yesterday, takes him to 9 from 13 in Italy. Mbappe is 11 from 14 but sadly injured (not sure how long for?).

Looking like it could be a decent sweat for those of us on the 30 goal 80/1 RAB gravy train.

The race for the golden boot in the Premier League is gonna be carnage. I do still think the market will settle down slightly in 2019, with people like Murray and Mitrovic slowing dropping away (please don't quote me on that) but there must be a dozen players or more in the mix presently. Another goal for Sterling yesterday keeps him on the podium spots.

Great shout on Sterling pre season.

I think Aguero and Kane are poised to bag the top two. Then it is a battle for the 3rd spot among the rest for any each way betting spots now?
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #134632 on: November 25, 2018, 06:33:42 PM »

He's a bit better than Jason Croom, to be fair.

Well done guys!
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #134633 on: November 25, 2018, 06:38:16 PM »

I think Aguero and Kane are poised to bag the top two. Then it is a battle for the 3rd spot among the rest for any each way betting spots now?

I think I might have 'green lighted' it but I think it was someone else who suggested it for fred? Don't think I can take any credit for it Smiley We had the same bet/price (66/1) last year, and annoyingly he was in the top 4 pretty much all season until being overtaken by Vardy with a game or 2 to play.

Yeah basically agree with that. Barring injury Kane and Aguero will be there, then it's a potential scrum for who takes 3rd and 4th. The usual suspects of Salah, PEA, Sterling could well be jostling with some wildcards like Mitrovic and Richarlison if they can maintain their form. Couple of notable players like Lukaku and Firminho we can possibly remove from the equation.....well definitely Lukaku anyway Wink

Edit...just to clarify, pretty sure fred has 4 spots on the e/w bet. Most firms only offering 3 spots if you were to back that market now, which really skews things for the each way punts.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 06:43:51 PM by hhyftrftdr » Logged

Best Bitter.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #134634 on: November 25, 2018, 07:04:08 PM »

Another clean sheet for Liverpool and VVD has shortened to as little as 16/1 for POTY.

Another clean sheet for City and Laporte remains at 100/1 to scoop.

No need to go crazy as, realistically, it's tough for a defender to win such an award however I feel the value is there and would not put fred or anyone off a small dabble.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/pfa-player-of-the-year

Tikay, if you want to use some of that £30 credit on this then just yell.

It's a fickle market but during the international break I said D.Silva at 9/1 vs Hazard at 6/4 for POTY was too big a gap, Silva is now 2/1 fave. Hope someone might have got on at ! Smiley
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 07:06:14 PM by hhyftrftdr » Logged

Best Bitter.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #134635 on: November 25, 2018, 07:07:09 PM »

I think I might have 'green lighted' it but I think it was someone else who suggested it for fred? Don't think I can take any credit for it Smiley We had the same bet/price (66/1) last year, and annoyingly he was in the top 4 pretty much all season until being overtaken by Vardy with a game or 2 to play.

Yeah basically agree with that. Barring injury Kane and Aguero will be there, then it's a potential scrum for who takes 3rd and 4th. The usual suspects of Salah, PEA, Sterling could well be jostling with some wildcards like Mitrovic and Richarlison if they can maintain their form. Couple of notable players like Lukaku and Firminho we can possibly remove from the equation.....well definitely Lukaku anyway Wink

Edit...just to clarify, pretty sure fred has 4 spots on the e/w bet. Most firms only offering 3 spots if you were to back that market now, which really skews things for the each way punts.

Pretty sure we backed him at bigger the year before that aswell.   There has been love for Sterling on the thread for some time.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #134636 on: November 26, 2018, 05:21:25 PM »

Any thoughts on the Chess World Championship Tal?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46343036
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #134637 on: November 26, 2018, 06:46:39 PM »

Any thoughts on the Chess World Championship Tal?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46343036

I've seen more exciting ones, but the standard has been good.

Carlsen looks to have been content with a draw from at least half way. He should have won game one. The draw today really showed how happy he is with his edge in quickplay and blitz. He could easily have played another hour and turned the screw, in a position that Caruana could defend but not without risk.

12 games isn't enough, really, if you want to encourage attacking chess. An alternative is to say it's the first to five wins (or whatever), but you then risk having the match go on for ages.

I hope Carlsen wins. He's the better player.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134638 on: November 27, 2018, 03:00:35 PM »

Southampton FC and Mr Mark "here we go again" Hughes

They’ve won 8 out of 51 League games since the start of last season -

6 of their 10 goals this season have been penalties or from shots outside the box.

Last season scored 37 in 38 and stayed up last game of the season. Lack of goals is a problem now going back two years and three managers.

Man City, Spurs, Chelsea, (the ever sadder Man Utd) & Arsenal to come before January

BetVictor 8/1 they are bottom at Christmas.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/bottom-at-xmas

Fulham might pick up under Claudio, Huddersfield got an away win last weekend so its tightened up a lot down there

Obviously Cardiff should be favourites but are currently a quarter of the Southampton price

got to be a stale price. market might not stand a tenner but anyway, there you go

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #134639 on: November 27, 2018, 03:53:19 PM »

Southampton FC and Mr Mark "here we go again" Hughes

They’ve won 8 out of 51 League games since the start of last season -

6 of their 10 goals this season have been penalties or from shots outside the box.

Last season scored 37 in 38 and stayed up last game of the season. Lack of goals is a problem now going back two years and three managers.

Man City, Spurs, Chelsea, (the ever sadder Man Utd) & Arsenal to come before January

BetVictor 8/1 they are bottom at Christmas.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/bottom-at-xmas

Fulham might pick up under Claudio, Huddersfield got an away win last weekend so its tightened up a lot down there

Obviously Cardiff should be favourites but are currently a quarter of the Southampton price

got to be a stale price. market might not stand a tenner but anyway, there you go

I'm too slow, price halved now.....but good price for those that got it....thanks Tighty
Pages: 1 ... 8972 8973 8974 8975 [8976] 8977 8978 8979 8980 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: