blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:35:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13446447 times)
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 29, 2012, 07:39:47 PM »

Embarrasing that Tikays money knocked it over not yours then haha Smiley

lol, yes, it had taken me 3 goes to get just over 350 quid on in bits. Tony comes along and booom its gone.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 30, 2012, 04:20:18 PM »

Does anybody bet with Bodog?

I opened an account with them last week.  After my first bet at 1030 they halved my limits (it hadn't run or been punted yet), after my next few limits I was down to 10% of their already fairly small limits.  I decided to give up and cashed out at the end of the day with like£300 profit.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 30, 2012, 04:33:36 PM »

Does anybody bet with Bodog?

I opened an account with them last week.  After my first bet at 1030 they halved my limits (it hadn't run or been punted yet), after my next few limits I was down to 10% of their already fairly small limits.  I decided to give up and cashed out at the end of the day with like£300 profit.

Blimey that's some knock back time scale, is there a chance that they would know your name through the industry and someone there recognised you?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 30, 2012, 05:16:15 PM »

Ok, I'm going to try and hit one out of the ballpark.

£10 Chad Ochocinco to be MVP of the Superbowl @ 125/1 (Bet365)

Chad has had a borderline Hall of Fame career and is one of the best WR's of the last decade.

His season with the Pats has been a disappointment to say the least. He has hardly got on the field and only made 15 catches with one td.

However, I think the Giants will try and double team the most productive Brady targets of the season Gronkowski and Hernandez and try and let the less productive WR's beat them in the passing game.

Belichek is renowned for springing surprises. he's used Aaron Herndez as rb in the postseason. He's used Julian Edelman on defense.

It just wouldn't shock me at all if for nearly the first time all season he started going deep to Pepe early and often. Welker isn't a deep threat and Branch, although solid, could never be put in the same league as Ochocinco.

The Giants certainly won't be expecting it!

This bet will probably lose (indeed Chad was inactive for the NFC Championship the day after his father's funeral) but at 125/1 (or bigger) it must be worth a bet.

PS if you bet with bet365 make your first deposit £200 and enter the code they send you when you open the account. You'll get £200 in free moniez to bet with!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 06:02:58 PM by The Camel » Logged

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 30, 2012, 06:10:16 PM »

Yes started betting him for first TD scorer later on in the season and he was 2nd TD scorer one game and missed a good chance in another.  Belichek definitely sees him a potential toolalso out of the 45 or so times it has been awarded QB's have received the award 24 times and out of the other 21 times it has gone to a WR or RB 13 of those occasions so strong history and he is known to the public whose votes play a small part.  Agree also Belichek is going to have to try something other than the TE's

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 30, 2012, 06:12:32 PM »

What's deal Red if he don't take part at any point? Same as unused sub in football when betting on 1st gs?
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 30, 2012, 06:21:24 PM »

What's deal Red if he don't take part at any point? Same as unused sub in football when betting on 1st gs?

Just checked with Bet 365.

It would be void with them.

redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 31, 2012, 01:20:59 AM »

Blimey that's some knock back time scale, is there a chance that they would know your name through the industry and someone there recognised you?
[/quote]

Actually when i say I opened an account it wasn't me it was my punting partner and he shouldn't have a name recognised in the industry and anyway his name is very, very common.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 31, 2012, 07:29:56 AM »

Good Morning to my esteemed Betting Team/bunch of degens leading me astray.

Was away & offline for the entire weekend, & on work catch-up yesterday.

I'll sort that 365 Account, do that thing Keith suggested, & update the running balance etc, later today.

I have sorted my Betfair Account, & it appears to have funds in it.

Quick questions - what time does the Superbowl start on Sunday/Monday, please? (actual kick off, not the pre-match twaddle). 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 31, 2012, 09:15:57 AM »

Good Morning to my esteemed Betting Team/bunch of degens leading me astray.

Was away & offline for the entire weekend, & on work catch-up yesterday.

I'll sort that 365 Account, do that thing Keith suggested, & update the running balance etc, later today.

I have sorted my Betfair Account, & it appears to have funds in it.

Quick questions - what time does the Superbowl start on Sunday/Monday, please? (actual kick off, not the pre-match twaddle). 

Kickoff time is listed at 11.30pm

AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: January 31, 2012, 06:32:57 PM »

Mr 85 is 150/1 at Stan James, and after taking a massive £3.30 via the website, they let me bet actual paper money after phoning up.
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 31, 2012, 09:19:39 PM »

Re: betting limits
11 years ago after breaking my leg playing football and being bored witless I started betting via laddies. Only micro bets, no more than a quid per bet, I wasn't working afterall.
Anyway, my max win allowed went from something like 50k to £250!!!!!
Shows how much they hate winners, even for ridic small stakes
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 01, 2012, 07:11:22 PM »

Hi Tony,

I have had a 72 hole match bet in the US golf that I have put you £50 on too as it is with Pinnacle Sports and you would probably have to open an account and verify your ID before you can have a bet.

So you have £50 Cameron Tringale to beat JB Holmes in a tournament match bet at 7/10 tie no bet

Tringale has no form here but as a young player that has improved rapidly over the last season he couldn't have. He is in good form at the moment and fit as his last two results are a 30th and a 4th.

JB Holmes had brain surgery towards the end of last year and has returned to playing only last week where he missed the cut after 5 months away from the game. He shot 3 over the course average on the South course and shot the course average on the North course so it was a pretty quiet comeback. He has really good back form here having won this event twice and had a 5th place finish in the last 6 years but I saw a report last week that said he was missing 10 to 20% of his length last week on his comeback. This equates to over 30 to 60 yards on his tee shots.

I am surprised anyone has him in  match bet and only one firm are betting the three ball he is in 2morrow, the price was 1.7 tie no bet which was just about as low as I would have gone to bet it. We are taking a guy in good recent form and fit against a guy with good back form that is certainly not fully fit and has played one event in 5 months after brain surgery and is still to get his full power back.

gl us
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 07:17:23 PM by bobby1 » Logged

MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: February 02, 2012, 05:26:04 PM »

Cricket: Pakistan v England 3rd Test.
Pakistan to win @ 7/4.

The third test is being played in Dubai where Pakistan won the 1st test in 3 days.
The wicket is a new one and, supposedly better for batting with no grass.
However, it is the Pakistani spinners that England are unable to handle so a non-seamer friendly pitch seems to favour Pakistan even more. A dry, abrasive pitch will also lead to "reverse swing" being more of a factor and Pakistan are likely to be able to exploit that even more than England.

If you want an alternative bet, Saeed Ajmal is 7/4 to be top Pakistani bowler and he took 10 wickets in the 1st test.

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 02, 2012, 06:03:22 PM »

Cricket: Pakistan v England 3rd Test.
Pakistan to win @ 7/4.

The third test is being played in Dubai where Pakistan won the 1st test in 3 days.
The wicket is a new one and, supposedly better for batting with no grass.
However, it is the Pakistani spinners that England are unable to handle so a non-seamer friendly pitch seems to favour Pakistan even more. A dry, abrasive pitch will also lead to "reverse swing" being more of a factor and Pakistan are likely to be able to exploit that even more than England.

If you want an alternative bet, Saeed Ajmal is 7/4 to be top Pakistani bowler and he took 10 wickets in the 1st test.

I am otherwise engaged, & offline this evening, (new Studio, new Show @ 7pm - Midnight, oooohhh) from now until after the Show ends, Vince, but will get onto this immediately after.

Thanks.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: