blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:55:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13445744 times)
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: February 02, 2012, 06:18:35 PM »

Cricket: Pakistan v England 3rd Test.
Pakistan to win @ 7/4.

The third test is being played in Dubai where Pakistan won the 1st test in 3 days.
The wicket is a new one and, supposedly better for batting with no grass.
However, it is the Pakistani spinners that England are unable to handle so a non-seamer friendly pitch seems to favour Pakistan even more. A dry, abrasive pitch will also lead to "reverse swing" being more of a factor and Pakistan are likely to be able to exploit that even more than England.

If you want an alternative bet, Saeed Ajmal is 7/4 to be top Pakistani bowler and he took 10 wickets in the 1st test.

I am otherwise engaged, & offline this evening, (new Studio, new Show @ 7pm - Midnight, oooohhh) from now until after the Show ends, Vince, but will get onto this immediately after.

Thanks.

You've, (almost) seamlessly, wedged a slice of spam into this thread. Congratulations.
Have a fun evening.

Don't you have to wait for the "committee" to decide whether you can invest your money on this bet anyway?

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: February 03, 2012, 07:01:01 AM »

With Pakistan 21-5 after an hour, I'm hoping you didn't get your money on this. Smiley

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 03, 2012, 10:27:59 AM »

I'm hoping he's lumped on and has to reload as degenning isn't supposed to be pain-free.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 03, 2012, 11:22:32 AM »

As it happens, I clean forgot about this (late night), so we need a ruling from Camel, should it be included as as "bet"?

Also....

"....Don't you have to wait for the "committee" to decide whether you can invest your money on this bet anyway?....."

Based upon precadent, when Camel commented on a golf bet by bobby1, my read is that if an "expert" in that field (in this case cricket) recommends a bet, it should be accepted. Of course, in the light of events, perhaps MereNovice is an ex-expert.

Again, ruling required by the Mr Camel.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 03, 2012, 12:21:18 PM »

Gamilati just looked a bit special in winning the UAE 1000 Guineas at Meydan. She's been cut from 33-1 to 16-1 and I'm surprised she's anything like that price still.
As long as the ground is fast at Newmarket in the spring, which it usually is, and Godolphin don't take her elsewhere, it'll take something a bit tasty to beat her. Might I suggest 1pt win...?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: February 03, 2012, 09:27:51 PM »

As it happens, I clean forgot about this (late night), so we need a ruling from Camel, should it be included as as "bet"?

Also....

"....Don't you have to wait for the "committee" to decide whether you can invest your money on this bet anyway?....."

Based upon precadent, when Camel commented on a golf bet by bobby1, my read is that if an "expert" in that field (in this case cricket) recommends a bet, it should be accepted. Of course, in the light of events, perhaps MereNovice is an ex-expert.

It's not all over yet. In fact, despite being dismissed for 99 in half a day, Pakistan's odds have shortened to a best offer of 13/8.
I hope that you haven't bought tickets for day four.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 04, 2012, 01:33:01 AM »

Our golf bet will be a loser Tony, the guy we bet against is currently tied 57th which will be just enough to make the cut. Our guy somehow managed to shoot +4 for the easiest stretch of holes on the course, including bogeying the last, to finish +1 which will be one shot too many.

Angry

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: February 04, 2012, 07:03:41 AM »

Also....

It's not all over yet. In fact, despite being dismissed for 99 in half a day, Pakistan's odds have shortened to a best offer of 13/8.
I hope that you haven't bought tickets for day four.

You could now lay your virtual bet at better than evens.
Stick with me and you'll be able to retire soon.

MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: February 04, 2012, 09:05:57 AM »

Looking bad for England.
Pakistan have a 12 run lead. It won't be long before they declare.

Raman

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 04, 2012, 11:45:17 AM »

I'd like to throw one out there for today.

Memphis Man 14:30 @ Lingfield can be backed at around 12/1.  I backed this horse last week and although it never bothered the judge it did run okay and imo it got caught too far back to make any sort of impression but it looked to be staying on without having everything thrown at it, also felt it was slowly into stride as well.  Today the stables talented apprentice is back on board and with that in mind the selection has a 9lb pull with the horse that won the race last week. 

I am fairly confident of a big run today and would suggest betting both win/place.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 04, 2012, 11:48:39 AM »

Scotland over England at best price 11/8 at 5pm in the rugby today is a great price

I have it a coin toss at worst, Scotland should probably be odds on

over 500 test caps in their side versus England with just over 200

England with a lot of new players, playing away at a rabid Murrayfield. Should be tight, but I like the chances of Scotland making fewer mistakes than the English, and kicking more penalties

Get on Scotland http://www.oddschecker.com/rugby-union/internationals/six-nations/scotland-v-england/winner

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Snowball

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 04, 2012, 12:03:21 PM »

Scotland over England at best price 11/8 at 5pm in the rugby today is a great price

England with a lot of new players, playing away at a rabid Murrayfield. Should be tight, but I like the chances of Scotland making fewer mistakes than the English, and kicking more penalties

Get on Scotland http://www.oddschecker.com/rugby-union/internationals/six-nations/scotland-v-england/winner

I really don't get todays price or the 25/1 outright for Scotland while England are best price 11/2, Scotland have the easier round of  games compared to England and their doesn't seem to be anything between the Teams.Not saying Scotland will win it but can't understand the huge difference in price??
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 04, 2012, 12:05:06 PM »

I really don't get todays price or the 25/1 outright for Scotland while England are best price 11/2, Scotland have the easier round of  games compared to England and their doesn't seem to be anything between the Teams.Not saying Scotland will win it but can't understand the huge difference in price??

I agree

I don't think either will win the 6N, or are in the class of France, Ireland, Wales

I think Scotland are a more settled and experienced side than England. In the tight games this will count for something

England have a long rebuilding ahead.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 04, 2012, 12:16:07 PM »

The gaffer needs to get his action on. ;o)

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 04, 2012, 12:25:51 PM »

Corals 8-11 RVP to score anytime probably value today with Walcott and AOC starting, unders on bf and miles out from other bookies prices Im on pretty big
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: