blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 07:31:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9024 9025 9026 9027 [9028] 9029 9030 9031 9032 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13426222 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #135405 on: February 14, 2019, 09:11:12 PM »

the 4/1 on bf for a draw here is massive in a perfect coin flip game.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #135406 on: February 14, 2019, 09:17:27 PM »

the 4/1 on bf for a draw here is massive in a perfect coin flip game.

Probably all of you lot greening out..

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #135407 on: February 16, 2019, 11:43:12 AM »

Billy going 6 places in the relocated Betfair Hurdle.

Lisp(a Doobs fav) looks bombproof for the top 6, and is pretty much best price .

and a real dart at Distingo who at 50s, ahs some Ascot back form from the early part of the season to suggest he could easily run into a place if they go too hard early doors

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135408 on: February 16, 2019, 12:03:45 PM »

Lisp(a Doobs fav) looks bombproof for the top 6, and is pretty much best price .

and a real dart at Distingo who at 50s, ahs some Ascot back form from the early part of the season to suggest he could easily run into a place if they go too hard early doors

Thanks Adzy, was hoping a few bets might be put up today, some nice cards this afternoon.

We are on both.

Lisp now 7/1. Tried for £25ew at Boosted 7.58/1, but that caused them to restrict me to £20 EW, which I took.

The Banzai, (Distingo) I had £10 EW @ 50/1, boosted to 56.5/1

2 bets placed

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #135409 on: February 16, 2019, 12:17:04 PM »

Sky Bet are the first bookmaker to take an action based on my e-mails and provide more Formula E markets to bet on Smiley Here are my Mexico City ePrix suggestions. Note: They're not all Sky Bet so the thread could get on some.

Race Winner - Pascal Wehrlein @ 18/1 for the win only, or 16/1 (1/5 1-3) for EW; I've done both. In his two races so far, Pascal has demonstrated he's one of the quickest drivers out there. This price is somewhat ludicrous, take full advantage with a maximum bet. Those prices are with Sky. 11/1 with Ladbrokes is okay too, EW.

Podium Finish - Sebastian Buemi @ 100/30 with Sky. Hasn't done well in races recently as Nissan appear to be struggling with energy management. However, he has been 2nd in his last two qualifying sessions and the Mexico City track is historically a difficult one to overtake on. For those reasons, I'm happy to take > 3/1. Suggest £20.

Top Five Finish - Alexander Sims & Pascal Wehrlein at 5/2 & 15/8 respectively. Same reason as above for Wehrlein. I am conscious that him having a poor race could ruin a number of bets, but spots like these don't come along too often. For Alexander, he's a "safe pair of hands" in what is probably the car with the best performance, he'll be in the mix for sure so I'm happy to take 5/2. £20 on each.

Race Winner - Robin Frijns
@ 14/1 with Ladbrokes EW (1/5 1-3). Has been somewhat "under the radar" this season but he has been performing very well in races with a 2nd place in Marrakesh and a 5th in Santiago. Those results were from 8th & 15th on the grid too. If he can nail qualifying, he'll be right in the hunt. Suggest £25 EW.

Note: all the bets with Sky were heavily limited for me.

https://m.skybet.com/motor-sport/formula-e/event/23568912
https://sports.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/betting/motor-sports/formula-e/formula-e-championship/mexico-e-prix/228104032/

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135410 on: February 16, 2019, 12:48:44 PM »

Thanks Peter, but I can't use Sky Bet or Ladbrokes. GL though, the race is tonight & is televised I believe?

By the bye, (everyone else look away), I'm going to be starting a F1 thread for the new Season Next Door shortly, & I'd appreciate your input. Will let you know when it's ready. New season starts in a few weeks, can't wait.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #135411 on: February 16, 2019, 02:29:33 PM »

Thanks Peter, but I can't use Sky Bet or Ladbrokes. GL though, the race is tonight & is televised I believe?

By the bye, (everyone else look away), I'm going to be starting a F1 thread for the new Season Next Door shortly, & I'd appreciate your input. Will let you know when it's ready. New season starts in a few weeks, can't wait.

Formula E coverage in the UK is superb this season. BBC, BT Sport, Eurosport and Quest as well as Formula E's social media outlets and YouTube.

https://www.fiaformulae.com/en/watch/ways-to-watch?country=9425e0dc6a1c4d93a797303e40cb7ad6

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #135412 on: February 16, 2019, 04:49:06 PM »

Thanks Adzy, was hoping a few bets might be put up today, some nice cards this afternoon.

We are on both.

Lisp now 7/1. Tried for £25ew at Boosted 7.58/1, but that caused them to restrict me to £20 EW, which I took.

The Banzai, (Distingo) I had £10 EW @ 50/1, boosted to 56.5/1

2 bets placed

Lisp stumbled badly 3 out, probably cost him a place, nothing more. Next.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #135413 on: February 16, 2019, 06:54:50 PM »

Sky Bet are the first bookmaker to take an action based on my e-mails and provide more Formula E markets to bet on Smiley Here are my Mexico City ePrix suggestions. Note: They're not all Sky Bet so the thread could get on some.

Race Winner - Pascal Wehrlein @ 18/1 for the win only, or 16/1 (1/5 1-3) for EW; I've done both. In his two races so far, Pascal has demonstrated he's one of the quickest drivers out there. This price is somewhat ludicrous, take full advantage with a maximum bet. Those prices are with Sky. 11/1 with Ladbrokes is okay too, EW.

Podium Finish - Sebastian Buemi @ 100/30 with Sky. Hasn't done well in races recently as Nissan appear to be struggling with energy management. However, he has been 2nd in his last two qualifying sessions and the Mexico City track is historically a difficult one to overtake on. For those reasons, I'm happy to take > 3/1. Suggest £20.

Top Five Finish - Alexander Sims & Pascal Wehrlein at 5/2 & 15/8 respectively. Same reason as above for Wehrlein. I am conscious that him having a poor race could ruin a number of bets, but spots like these don't come along too often. For Alexander, he's a "safe pair of hands" in what is probably the car with the best performance, he'll be in the mix for sure so I'm happy to take 5/2. £20 on each.

@ 14/1 with Ladbrokes EW (1/5 1-3). Has been somewhat "under the radar" this season but he has been performing very well in races with a 2nd place in Marrakesh and a 5th in Santiago. Those results were from 8th & 15th on the grid too. If he can nail qualifying, he'll be right in the hunt. Suggest £25 EW.

https://sports.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/betting/motor-sports/formula-e/formula-e-championship/mexico-e-prix/228104032/

Qualifying done. Mixed results.

- Wehrlein 1st
- Buemi 6th
- Sims 7th
- Frijns 17th (with a likely penalty incoming).

Fingers crossed that Wehrlein can take the win.

bunnydas8888

View Profile
« Reply #135414 on: February 16, 2019, 11:19:20 PM »

Qualifying done. Mixed results.

- Wehrlein 1st
- Buemi 6th
- Sims 7th
- Frijns 17th (with a likely penalty incoming).

Fingers crossed that Wehrlein can take the win.

Wow, super unlucky with Pascal there. Seems everyone forgot about the +1 lap bit of the race!
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #135415 on: February 17, 2019, 12:19:39 AM »

4th round of the championship, 4th utterly bonkers race.

Provisional results; pending multiple investigations.

- Wehrlein 6th (controlled the race in the lead from to to finish apart from, quite literally, the last 50 meters where he ran out of energy - as did many others).
- Frijns 11th (good recovery drive, just missed out on points).
- Sims 14th (was collateral damage in a big crash during the early phases of the race which put him at the back).
- Buemi DNF (was running 4th on the second to last lap until he ran out of energy).

Given those reasons, I think it's safe to say we were unlucky there. Wehrlein was a really good sweat at 18/1 - he basically dominated today. Sadly, I don't think we'll see that price again.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #135416 on: February 17, 2019, 01:15:53 AM »

Didn't know Red was into the racing, too  Grin

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135417 on: February 17, 2019, 09:00:42 AM »

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #135418 on: February 17, 2019, 09:15:01 AM »

Wait til he finds out he's SP only.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #135419 on: February 17, 2019, 11:44:49 AM »

Possibly the biggest fight of all time in UK MMA takes place at the weekend in you guessed it - Uncasville Connecticut.

Paul Daley faces Michael Page in Bellator on Saturday night. Absolutely mystifying that this fight is not in the UK but at least they have a TV deal now and it is going to be on Sky Sports.

In MMA betting I am always looking to bet against the hype train and always look to bet against the guy coming off a spectacular early knockout victory. This seems like a prime spot for it. Page is 9-0. He is flashy and exciting and fun to watch. But his calibre of opponent has been low. Honestly he hasn't fought any names at all and only one guy who ever fought in the UFC from what I can see, and that was only one fight.

His opponent is Paul 'Semtex' Daley (40-16-2) - a veteran fighter from Nottingham with big power. With a career featuring a short stint in the UFC cut short for hitting his opponent after the bell, he has fought all over the world for 15 years, fighting the likes of Tyron Woodley, Nick Diaz, Rory MacDonald and Jorge Masvidal. Even his fights in the current organisation have been against a higher class of opponent.

I understand that Page is the favourite. The odds aren't on oddechecker yet, but they are on WH, Sky and BFSB. I see Daley 12/5 on Betfair but I believe anything over 2/1 for Daley  has to be a good bet. Page is the bigger man, faster and slicker but has never fought someone like Paul Daley before and someone who can punch like Paul Daley before.  I'm on the Daley train on Saturday night.

Really tight fight. I thought that Daley fought very smart and made it into an ugly grappling match to negate Page's striking. Key moment in the fifth where Daley when from controlling the ground position to giving up his back and almost getting choked out. That's what tipped the judges and he lost a 48-47 decision. Still like the bet and gutted for Daley but he couldn't quite get it done.

Level of wrestling from both men was very poor though and I will look to bet against Page and his padded unbeaten record in the next round of the tournament
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 11:49:25 AM by bergeroo » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9024 9025 9026 9027 [9028] 9029 9030 9031 9032 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: