blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:23:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9083 9084 9085 9086 [9087] 9088 9089 9090 9091 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13442558 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #136290 on: July 08, 2019, 12:52:09 PM »

Quality.......just keep Tikay and Marky away.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #136291 on: July 08, 2019, 12:58:07 PM »

She is so great to watch. Never quits. Great match from Riske today!

Into the Quarter Finals on Wednesday!
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #136292 on: July 08, 2019, 12:58:32 PM »

Blimey, she got some draw......Serena next.....  

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136293 on: July 08, 2019, 01:06:04 PM »

i thought ladies QF matches were on tuesday and mens was wednesday?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #136294 on: July 08, 2019, 01:10:10 PM »

i thought ladies QF matches were on tuesday and mens was wednesday?

Of course. You are right.

Let's hope Serena gets beat today!
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #136295 on: July 08, 2019, 01:12:20 PM »

Blimey, she got some draw......Serena next.....  

Yeah the bet was pre draw, then she got a stinker of a draw. Even the first round was really tough vs Vekic. All three setters so far.
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #136296 on: July 08, 2019, 01:54:54 PM »

Now wishing I'd backed her match by match as well. Would like to next round but convinced that would be the fatal bok....

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #136297 on: July 08, 2019, 04:16:30 PM »

Alaphilippe is favourite to defend the KOM jersey he won last year. Are we thinking he will abandon the quest for that because of the big climbs? However I think he will go for it again, so surely he can't go for green and polka dot?

If indeed you think he goes for Green then surely you must bet someone in the Polka Dot market. If you think he doesn't suit the big mountains then perhaps you want to take him on anyway?

https://www.oddschecker.com/cycling/tour-de-france/king-of-the-mountains

Le Tour de France

Cycling isn't my field of expertise. I only follow the big tours, so keeping this modest as a recommendation.

Points Classification is the "maillot vert" for the sprinters.

https://www.oddschecker.com/cycling/tour-de-france/points-classification

Sagan is dominant but 4/9.

This year's tour is absolutely brutal: the first half is flat, with a time trial and some bunch sprints, but to win the green jersey you have to finish the whole tour.

The second half is utterly rotten, including three hideous days in the alps (stages 18, 19 and 20) where the riders will spend much of it over 2,000 feet above sea level and will visit the Col de l'Iserian, which isn't often on the schedule.

https://amp.theguardian.com/sport/2019/jul/01/tour-de-france-2019-stage-by-stage-guide

Basically, the schedulers this year are trying to kill the pure sprinters. Some will be finishing their Tour at halfway and heading home. All riders have to finish within a time period of the winner and that usually kills sprinters off in tough mountain years. This is despite recent efforts to relax the time requirement.

Sagan sadly can climb but injuries happen and i can't touch 4/9. Ewan is a flat sprinter and he and Groenewegen can't be odds on to finish the tour.

I expect a lot of sprinters to exit around stage 12, either by their own decision or in the latter stages through the stopwatch. This makes the race shape juicy, if we can find the right guy, because there are effectively DNFs in the market.

The schedulers are trying to get a climber who happens to have a good kick in a finish to have a chance of toppling Sagan. Now there just happens to be one who just so happens to be (checks notes) French. None of this is a secret, but last year's King of the Mountains will relish the intermediate sprints in the latter stages. If he can pick up a stage win in the first half, he will be a serious contender. Barring injury, he will be competing for a place in something in the later stages. As a points collector (rather than pure race winner), he is the sort of guy we want onside.

And we get 6.25/1 he gets a place in the points, with a shot at 25/1 he's wearing green on the Champs Elysées.

Julian Alaphillipe, s'il vous plaît.

£20 each way with Billy Mountains, Betwhey or Beteveryday.

Allez!

I don't have a strong view on KOM. There's a few guys with chances in that and Alaphillipe being fav to defend makes sense. Winning both would obviously be outrageous. I wonder whether Quickstep might give Mas a go at KOM, because the schedule might be a bit much for someone who isn't a pure climber.

Lazy thing to do is pick a Columbian.

I prefer Alaphillipe at 25/1 for Green for EW value to any of the KOM prices.

Alaphillipe just won stage 3
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #136298 on: July 08, 2019, 06:38:07 PM »

Perfect stage for our man, but lovely to see him deliver. It means he's in Yellow tomorrow, which is a nice treat, though it won't last and it's the wrong colour anyway.

He's sitting 5th in the Green jersey chase, but that's absolutely fine. Endboss, Lord Peter of Sagan, leads the Points Classification.

The rationale for the bet is mainly the last week to ten days. We want him relevant at that point and then we have a live runner.

ALLEZ!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #136299 on: July 08, 2019, 09:28:39 PM »

Wimbledon banzai time! Alison Riske is now 8-0 on grass this season and looked good again today. She was 12-3 last year. She is quoted as saying she really loves playing on the surface and seems to thrive on it. Another wide open field of course for Wimbledon. A few quid each way at 250/1 with Hills seems  worth a shot. Or 300/1 with 888/Unibet if they will let you bet more than 20p

https://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/wimbledon/womens/womens-wimbledon/winner

In to 14/1 now...thanks for providing more interest for Wimbledon!
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #136300 on: July 09, 2019, 11:45:09 AM »

Wimbledon banzai time! Alison Riske is now 8-0 on grass this season and looked good again today. She was 12-3 last year. She is quoted as saying she really loves playing on the surface and seems to thrive on it. Another wide open field of course for Wimbledon. A few quid each way at 250/1 with Hills seems  worth a shot. Or 300/1 with 888/Unibet if they will let you bet more than 20p

yes thanks   
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136301 on: July 09, 2019, 12:30:19 PM »

yes thanks   

yes thanks just gutted i cant watch the QF today as got an appointment (radio will be on in car)

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136302 on: July 09, 2019, 01:36:18 PM »

Riske v Serena Williams is currently live on BBC2.

No further comment from me. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #136303 on: July 09, 2019, 01:38:48 PM »

Spectacular scenes here. I missed it of course.

She was the better player v Barty yesterday, which sucked as I was on Barty at 33-1 pre-French win, and is again v Bigtits so far.

Glgl to those that are on.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #136304 on: July 09, 2019, 01:40:58 PM »

It is all on Serena's racket today. We have to hope her radar is still a bit rusty and Riske can capitalise.
Pages: 1 ... 9083 9084 9085 9086 [9087] 9088 9089 9090 9091 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: