blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:39:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9132 9133 9134 9135 [9136] 9137 9138 9139 9140 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13412303 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #137025 on: February 18, 2020, 06:04:17 PM »

Learn something new every day. CEO of Matchbook is Clockwyze, the poker player.

Pantling?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #137026 on: February 18, 2020, 06:06:06 PM »

Learn something new every day. CEO of Matchbook is Clockwyze, the poker player.

Pantling?

Yeah, remember him being one of the regs in HSNL when Full Tilt and Stars used to have a lot of 200/400 action.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #137027 on: February 18, 2020, 06:07:42 PM »

This is probably a clearer explanation of the problems, from Calvin Ayre;

https://calvinayre.com/2020/02/17/business/matchbook-betting-exchange-uk-license-suspended/

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #137028 on: February 18, 2020, 08:35:39 PM »

Jose been on the sauce?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/51551111

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #137029 on: February 19, 2020, 08:22:21 AM »

Luke Trottman and Siannise Fudge to win Love Island Winter Season 2020 7/4 Sky Bet

Finn and Paige might be the first official boyfriend and girlfriend this season but they are no where near as likeable as Luke and Siannise in my opinion.
Finn and Paige are currently 5/4 and Luke and Siannise 7/4 but i would make Luke and Siannise slightly odds on.

Fill your boots!

Warning:
Love Island Level = Expert
Betting Level = Ice Cream

Now best price 1/2 hope someone got on!

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
SuperJez

View Profile
« Reply #137030 on: February 19, 2020, 11:26:36 AM »

Always thought matchbook were shite anyway.  On the old complex commission system it was 1) a rip off and 2) It appeared to me that you frequently didn't get the "post an offer" discount you were supposed to.  When they changed to flat 2% on profits the odds would be set to three decimal places but the winnings would be slightly off always.  Load of crap.  Will they come back from this?  They are claiming they will be back but imo not so sure.  Time's are tough in the UK for firms and this is probably the nail in the coffin.

I got sent a 0% commission on ALL sports (no exclusions) for Feb by a rival exchange yesterday so someones trying to mop up on this.

Anyway I am ranting.  Danny Ings top goalscorer @ 17.0 and Aubamayeng @ 11.0 both look ok?  You can just lay off the Auba one anyway if you do that sort of thing @ 10.0
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 11:28:42 AM by SuperJez » Logged
bunnydas8888

View Profile
« Reply #137031 on: February 19, 2020, 05:01:37 PM »

The Snooker Shootout lottery is back on this week(end).

Ronnie is playing for the first time in a while, which helps somewhat when he’s installed as a ludicrous 10/1 favourite.

I’m certainly not going to recommend anyone in particular, but will no doubt be punting a host of 100/1+ shots given the format.

Any fancies from those who watch regularly and know the up-and-coming youngsters who will take the cash/ranking points on offer more seriously than others?

It looks like an absolute minefield.

Do they play with fifteen reds and stop after ten minutes?

If so then a fast brilliant potter sounds like our man - someone like Ronnie, Lisowski or Brecel immediately spring to mind.

I'm sure there are plenty more who fall into those categories too..

Haven't looked at prices, kurt maflin is a decent potter & could easily mop up an event like this, his problem is he always goes for 1 shot too many, but hopefully the format will be a leveler for that.

Tepchai un-nooh, had a half decent start to the season, but gone off the boil a little recently, has a bit of form in this event though, got to the semis or final last year, can't remember which.

Any of the chinese kids could take this seriously, like you eluded to, for the ranking points on offer.

I'd also have a couple of darts on reanne evans to win a couple matches, but don't see her going all the way. I'd imagine the crowd will be massively on her side like Fallon or Miriku in the darts and she has talent, just if she can hold it together/take her chances.

Edit, just checked, un-nooh won it last year!
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #137032 on: February 19, 2020, 05:13:26 PM »

Kurt Maflin! There's a blast from the past. Few lads I used to play with when I was living in Welling played a bit with him back in the 90s.

bunnydas8888

View Profile
« Reply #137033 on: February 19, 2020, 07:27:33 PM »

Kurt Maflin! There's a blast from the past. Few lads I used to play with when I was living in Welling played a bit with him back in the 90s.

Ha! That's awesome.

He's the consummate journeyman, but more importantly (for this tournament at least), he is one of the best for cracking pots out of no where. In the longer format gets found out easily, but in this 10min shoot out, if he's in a bit of form, should get some chances, can break build fairley well & won't be in awe of any of it
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #137034 on: February 19, 2020, 08:27:45 PM »

Ha! That's awesome.

He's the consummate journeyman, but more importantly (for this tournament at least), he is one of the best for cracking pots out of no where. In the longer format gets found out easily, but in this 10min shoot out, if he's in a bit of form, should get some chances, can break build fairley well & won't be in awe of any of it

Didn't he move away somewhere when he was still young? I was just trying to remember where I played. I remember him being a bit of a Higgins type around the table. Alex, not John.

Spiders in Welling, which was above a supermarket of some sort. The other was a 24 hour club in North Heath, mostly just drunken money games after nights out in Dartford or Bermondsey Cheesy

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #137035 on: February 19, 2020, 08:39:44 PM »

Ha! That's awesome.

Didn't he move away somewhere when he was still young? I was just trying to remember where I played. I remember him being a bit of a Higgins type around the table. Alex, not John.

Spiders in Welling, which was above a supermarket of some sort. The other was a 24 hour club in North Heath, mostly just drunken money games after nights out in Dartford or Bermondsey Cheesy

Those 24-hour snooker halls of yesteryear were different class.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #137036 on: February 19, 2020, 09:16:03 PM »

Ha! That's awesome.

Those 24-hour snooker halls of yesteryear were different class.

That one in Northumberland Heath was brilliant. Some old boy used to do the night shift at weekends, and I'm sure he'd seen a few things Cheesy

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #137037 on: February 20, 2020, 03:04:03 PM »

I wonder if there were any bookies betting on the lag when Willo deliberately fired his white into the top pocket.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
bunnydas8888

View Profile
« Reply #137038 on: February 20, 2020, 08:58:00 PM »

Did anyone have any darts at the snooker in the end?
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #137039 on: February 21, 2020, 07:38:14 PM »

Is there any betting on the Iranian election?

Pages: 1 ... 9132 9133 9134 9135 [9136] 9137 9138 9139 9140 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: