blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:32:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272625 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 1281 1282 1283 1284 [1285] 1286 1287 1288 1289 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13446791 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #19260 on: October 31, 2012, 07:02:33 PM »

ah appreciate that post, us 7/2 Reading backers needed a stark reminder in the form of 18 pictures when we had just about gotten over it  Cry

Happy to help. Smiley

PS - Blue on blue really, it was directed at all our Spurs fan.

Don't believe a word of it, Horneris. He's after us all. Let's unite Cheesy

I gave plenty last night, so it's only fair. Ish.

As long as we win tonight...

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #19261 on: October 31, 2012, 07:06:16 PM »

Bale, Caulker, Lloris, Walker and Dempsey start.

Spurs to win.

COYS

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #19262 on: October 31, 2012, 09:03:45 PM »

Rant time......I asked a friend of mine to bet a horse today for me with Hills for the Breeders Cup Turf.  Not a big bet but 100 e/w at 13/2.  They were top price but the rest of the board was painted 6/1 so not out of line and the race was not a bad each way race.  He was offered nothing at the price and SP only.  This isn't a seller at Catterick, it isn't a claimer on the allweather, it is a race with a prize pool of $1m+ and all of the horses are completely exposed and have raced in the biggest races at the biggest tracks in the world.  If Hills can't take a bet of 100 e/w in that race what exactly can they take a bet on?  I work in the industry, albeit for a firm that takes a proper bet, but this is embarrassing for everyone in the industry imo.   

Was this in shop or online?

I am having numerous problems in store with getting bets on of that size in Hills, but online it is no problem at all for me personally.

Hills nowhere near the shop they was for racing a few years ago imo, also following Betfred down the route of "we have no money in shop".

It was in a shop.  My days of getting a bet with Hills by any other means ended years ago.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #19263 on: October 31, 2012, 09:10:59 PM »

So Bale is getting every Spurs chance but can't score. It's 0-0 at the moment.

Chance all three of my bets are on here.

Cue mockers

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19264 on: October 31, 2012, 09:18:04 PM »

Smiley

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #19265 on: October 31, 2012, 09:20:46 PM »

Skill game. 2/3 locked up.

I think the word is HOLLLLLLLLD!

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #19266 on: October 31, 2012, 09:35:52 PM »

As a famous philosopher once said:

Effemelle

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19267 on: October 31, 2012, 09:36:12 PM »

Yup, can't see them giving a goal back against lowly Norwich, wp.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #19268 on: October 31, 2012, 09:41:26 PM »

Yup, can't see them giving a goal back against lowly Norwich, wp.

Missed a pen now to equalise. Not been a Tal couple of days, really!

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #19269 on: October 31, 2012, 09:43:33 PM »

A couple of the Arsenal players threw their shirts into the crowd after 90 minutes mistakenly thinking that they had won the game on away goals. They went back over to the fans who threw them back to them immediately so that they could continue in extra time.

I can't help wondering if those two 5pur2 fans who were fighting over Friedel's shirt would have been as acquiescent.

Lol post-match chirpaments.

Would love to draw you again in the semis Wink

*cough* the semis you say.

Although tbh I'm a little spoilt for choice ce soir for post-match chirpaments. Smiley
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 09:45:30 PM by Karabiner » Logged

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #19270 on: October 31, 2012, 09:47:28 PM »

A couple of the Arsenal players threw their shirts into the crowd after 90 minutes mistakenly thinking that they had won the game on away goals. They went back over to the fans who threw them back to them immediately so that they could continue in extra time.

I can't help wondering if those two 5pur2 fans who were fighting over Friedel's shirt would have been as acquiescent.

Lol post-match chirpaments.

Would love to draw you again in the semis Wink

*cough* the semis you say.

Although tbh I'm a little spoilt for choice ce soir for post=match chirpaments. Smiley

Easy game when they fall into your lap, innit?!

Bonkers game, football.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #19271 on: October 31, 2012, 09:52:11 PM »

Mate of mine is a Birmingham fan. He's just told me he had a £20 treble with Leeds, Villa and Reading.

He's dining out on that whinge for a while, I suspect.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #19272 on: October 31, 2012, 10:19:50 PM »

Fred should lump on Chelsea for the cup. Di Matteo must be the luckiest man in the world.

I reckon if I stumbled into a brothel I'd come out sucking my thumb.

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #19273 on: October 31, 2012, 11:18:17 PM »

Fred should lump on Chelsea for the cup. Di Matteo must be the luckiest man in the world.

I reckon if I stumbled into a brothel I'd come out sucking my thumb.

You must have missed the draw, they have drawn giant killers leeds united in the next round...

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19274 on: November 01, 2012, 07:22:58 AM »

Might be a good time to pound every team thats playing vs the lakers until they can show they can play as a unit. (0-9 inc preseason, 8 at home)

They travel to Portland tonight who they have already lost to in preseason in LA (75-93)

Last season Lakers were bad on the road only boasting a 15-18 record whereas the Trail Blazers boasted a 20-13 home record (a decent portion of this without LaMarcus Aldridge)

Portland didn't play last night and this is Lakers second game in two days, first game infront of the homefans for the blazers and I expect it will only help their cause.

Early book is 17/10 ML with Bwin and the handicap hasn't been released yet.

I'm gona wait a while and see what the other books offer/look at the spread but I think this might be one to keep an eye on.

Thanks Tom, (& Jeff), can you keep us updated on this please.

Missing the wedding & going to the funeral springs to mind, but if it's value, we are hungry.

PS - what you doing up at this hour? Thought you were a poker player? Wink

Lakers 106, Portland 116.

Wink

Pages: 1 ... 1281 1282 1283 1284 [1285] 1286 1287 1288 1289 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: