blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 04:13:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 2919 2920 2921 2922 [2923] 2924 2925 2926 2927 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13582057 times)
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #43830 on: June 21, 2013, 12:06:11 PM »

Spain v Tahiti

Both Teams NOT To Score available @ 1.46 on Betfair. Best any bookies offering is 2/7 which itself looks big to me.
Spain world ranking #1. Tahiti #138.
I read one lad who started for Tahiti v Nigeria climbs coconut trees for a living. Eight others are unemployed amateurs.
After they scored v Nigeria in 6-1 defeat, none of their players could sleep they were so happy, it was like winning the World Cup for them!
Tahiti Football Federation on Twitter ... @TahitiFootball: "No member of our selection could not sleep. It is a dream that is being realized"

Recommendation. All-in.

1.46 seems fair

would not touch 2-7 though myself for all the fact they were awful at the back they attacked well against Nigeria and created plenty

obviously be a lot harder against Spain but how motivated Spain will be i have my doubts

Went off at 1.21 & won easy. Hope a few of ye got on!

I got plenty. TY
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43831 on: June 21, 2013, 12:07:16 PM »

Right decision time.  Think we should back Mutashaded e/w in the 3.05 with BetVictor.  It is a good e/w race and we get the Hughes bonus on top.  Wish I'd put this up earlier as it has been backed today.  £25 e/w is good.

We should do the nit thing and back Battle of Marengo with Hills mobile in the same race on the get free bet if 2nd thing, it is 5/6 vs 10/11 best but the free bet if 2nd more than makes up for it.

We should also be looking to back Sandiva in the 2.30 with Hills Mob.  Currently best priced 5/2 with offer on top is v good.

The bottom too are the standard £25 or whatever we are limited to.

Why should we be backing these?

The offers.

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #43832 on: June 21, 2013, 12:20:30 PM »

Spain v Tahiti

Both Teams NOT To Score available @ 1.46 on Betfair. Best any bookies offering is 2/7 which itself looks big to me.
I read one lad who started for Tahiti v Nigeria climbs coconut trees for a living. Eight others are unemployed amateurs.
After they scored v Nigeria in 6-1 defeat, none of their players could sleep they were so happy, it was like winning the World Cup for them!
Tahiti Football Federation on Twitter ... @TahitiFootball: "No member of our selection could not sleep. It is a dream that is being realized"

Recommendation. All-in.

1.46 seems fair

would not touch 2-7 though myself for all the fact they were awful at the back they attacked well against Nigeria and created plenty

obviously be a lot harder against Spain but how motivated Spain will be i have my doubts

Nice work.
I, rather stupidly, dodged this but, as you say, I hope a few wiser people got on.

I didn't see this but what was the bet exactly?  OP says "both teams NOT to score" - didn't spain score 10 times?

MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43833 on: June 21, 2013, 12:21:23 PM »

Potential long term position

Obviously this is a rumour, but it's from a source who has been pretty reliable in pervious seasons.  It's someone who posts on the forum of the local paper.

A large number of transfers have already been completed by Watford.  They will be ratified all at once by the FL (under the soft embargo).  They will be announced en masse at the end of next week when the squad assembles for pre-season training.  The squad is supposedly FAR stronger than last season and the signing of one player will surprise a few people.

Still some 14-1 about which is probably worth a dabble, or the 9/2 to be promoted.  Keep is small though till news is more concrete.

Thanks.
Sounds good to me but I know nothing about football.
Any thoughts from anyone? I imagine that this is time critical.

kpnuts

KP Nuts: All Hat, No Cattle

View Profile
« Reply #43834 on: June 21, 2013, 12:22:44 PM »

Spain v Tahiti

Recommendation. All-in.

1.46 seems fair

Nice work.
I, rather stupidly, dodged this but, as you say, I hope a few wiser people got on.

I didn't see this but what was the bet exactly?  OP says "both teams NOT to score" - didn't spain score 10 times?

Badly worded by me in OP. Market "Both Teams To Score?" Yes/No. Meant No in this.

@kpnuts134
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43835 on: June 21, 2013, 12:23:35 PM »

Spain v Tahiti

Recommendation. All-in.

1.46 seems fair

Nice work.

I thought that it was worded interestingly too!
A bit of Boolean logic gives NOT (both teams to score) - I think!

DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #43836 on: June 21, 2013, 12:26:38 PM »

Potential long term position

Obviously this is a rumour, but it's from a source who has been pretty reliable in pervious seasons.  It's someone who posts on the forum of the local paper.

A large number of transfers have already been completed by Watford.  They will be ratified all at once by the FL (under the soft embargo).  They will be announced en masse at the end of next week when the squad assembles for pre-season training.  The squad is supposedly FAR stronger than last season and the signing of one player will surprise a few people.

Still some 14-1 about which is probably worth a dabble, or the 9/2 to be promoted.  Keep is small though till news is more concrete.

Think we have a week or so to mull it over.

Thanks.
Sounds good to me but I know nothing about football.
Any thoughts from anyone? I imagine that this is time critical.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #43837 on: June 21, 2013, 12:28:01 PM »

That meant to say that I think we have a week or so to mull it over on the Watford bet.   I'll try and look through the local stuff to see if any more concrete leaks come out.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #43838 on: June 21, 2013, 12:30:47 PM »

Right decision time.  Think we should back Mutashaded e/w in the 3.05 with BetVictor.  It is a good e/w race and we get the Hughes bonus on top.  Wish I'd put this up earlier as it has been backed today.  £25 e/w is good.

We should do the nit thing and back Battle of Marengo with Hills mobile in the same race on the get free bet if 2nd thing, it is 5/6 vs 10/11 best but the free bet if 2nd more than makes up for it.

We should also be looking to back Sandiva in the 2.30 with Hills Mob.  Currently best priced 5/2 with offer on top is v good.

The bottom too are the standard £25 or whatever we are limited to.

Why should we be backing these?

The offers.

money back if your horse is 2nd

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=61477.msg1794039#msg1794039

money back if Hughes places

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=61477.msg1794042#msg1794042

would like to link to why that is a good each way race, but haven't put it up there yet!

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #43839 on: June 21, 2013, 12:35:32 PM »

That meant to say that I think we have a week or so to mull it over on the Watford bet.   I'll try and look through the local stuff to see if any more concrete leaks come out.

thanks for the info dung

is there a theory that they may start slowly again this season with so many new players (if there are going to be a lot of new players that is) and a bigger price might be available in september?

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #43840 on: June 21, 2013, 01:06:33 PM »

Joyeuse enhanced to 11/2 from 7/2 in the 2.30, money back of Hills if second top.

I've had £20 online & £20 in shop.
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #43841 on: June 21, 2013, 01:16:08 PM »

Save some powder for Channings tips as be astonished if he isn't recommending a decent ew bet(s) in the 1st and 2nd
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #43842 on: June 21, 2013, 01:16:33 PM »

365 matching that offer and you get 4 places (no money back if second though)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #43843 on: June 21, 2013, 01:18:10 PM »

the 11-2 is well worth taking eway with 365 paying the 4 places
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #43844 on: June 21, 2013, 01:20:13 PM »

You could near on bet any horse in first or second race ew with 365 and I'd be suprised if it was a bad bet
Pages: 1 ... 2919 2920 2921 2922 [2923] 2924 2925 2926 2927 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: