blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:35:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4119 4120 4121 4122 [4123] 4124 4125 4126 4127 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13435116 times)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #61830 on: December 17, 2013, 06:19:39 AM »

Click to see full-size image.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #61831 on: December 17, 2013, 10:01:14 AM »

After the success/shambles of the early Strictly betting, anyone know much about the partners in Dancing on Ice. I get the feeling we'd avoid Sylvain, who was the love rat type who scuppered us last year...any other positives or negatives? Think a bet on Kyran Bracken was mooted last week?

http://www.theblueroom.me.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=35630&PID=413655#413655

Ahh the partners...nice one Jeff.

As I said if Hayley partners Dan again, then I think they have a good chance and I cant see them outside the top 3 (barring injury!). However the best price is 4/1 (1/5 e/w) .
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #61832 on: December 17, 2013, 10:31:44 AM »

Daily Report

Profit today  £0
Profit on month  £231.16

On a day when the Ashes were gift wrapped and handed over it was appropriate that it was another quiet Fred day, almost reonant of a period of mourning. No completed bets at all and only a bet on Malky Mackay to depart Cardiff was placed.

Still no 100+ averages in the darts but we are  still super confident.

Last nights victory for Baltimore means the Bengals bet is going to the wire. Still get that one home and the Titans point scoring wager and the Pension Express will be less like this....

and more like this ....

It was so quiet that Tikay even had time to create another thread so that he could pour further scorn on Chompy and Eso Kral.

Well the life of a Fred reporter is shorter than a premier league football manager so I shall bid you all  So long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersein, Adieu...

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #61833 on: December 17, 2013, 10:42:22 AM »

Sound of Music references?

Can we keep you, hector?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #61834 on: December 17, 2013, 10:58:04 AM »

Sound of Music references?

Can we keep you, hector?

I worry about you Tal.

Good work Hector, I look forward to your return!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61835 on: December 17, 2013, 11:23:18 AM »

eeekkk that funicular railway looks scary, is it in the Alps?

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #61836 on: December 17, 2013, 11:30:24 AM »

Barnsley have called a press conference today where it's expected that Danny Wilson will be announced as our new manager, who is now 1/20 with Bet Victor.

Saturday's woeful performance against Yeovil effectively put the nail in the coffin of any chances Mellon had of winning the job full-time.

Personally, I'm overjoyed to see King Danny return to us, but the scale of what he's stepping into was highlighted on Saturday when I chatted about it with the guy who sits directly behind me.  Time will tell if he keeps his promise of "never setting foot into Oakwell again if he's brought back."

FWIW, with regard to Fred's various bets on Barnsley this season, I think this is an appointment which will require us to give him time and patience to address the issues with the team.  If anything, I think it increases our chances of relegation this season compared to some of the 'quick fix' managers who could have been brought in until the end of the season.  However, provided he doesn't get hounded out by the vocal minority and that he's given time to fix things, I think it's the best medium-term appointment we could have made.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #61837 on: December 17, 2013, 12:08:45 PM »

Well done hector for stepping in, not the easiest job to do considering what we normally get on a daily basis, however you have held your own, fantastic work.

Pension Express, love it.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #61838 on: December 17, 2013, 12:36:05 PM »

MM now best priced 5/4 to go
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #61839 on: December 17, 2013, 12:37:17 PM »

More good news

http://www.footballcourier.com/news/story/2764498/exclusive-owls-halt-interviews-as-gray-is-handed-his-chance.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61840 on: December 17, 2013, 12:38:46 PM »

I am back in the land of broadband replete with packing boxes and the like

Thanks to hector for doing the business. If he or anyone wants to do a day a week or whatever, just shout!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61841 on: December 17, 2013, 01:01:33 PM »

I wanted a run through our various NFL bets, as it is getting to the business end with two weeks of the regular season to go.

1 Cincinanati Bengals

Getting squeaky, after the Bengals lost to the Steelers on Sunday and the Ravens beat the perennially self destructing Lions last night

With two games to go the situation is

Bengals    9    5    
Ravens    8    6

Games to play this weekend Patriots at Ravens, Vikings at Bengals

and then what could be a big night for us Ravens at Bengals  

We are still favourites, but it closer because a) the Ravens have won 4 in a row and b) the Bengals defense is badly injury hit including both starting cornerbacks, starting LB, Starting all-pro DT, starting safety.

2 Kansas City Chiefs

Denver and KC are tied at 11-3 records, but as Denver have beaten KC twice they hold the tie breaker

In the last two weeks Denver have Houston and Oakland and its asking a lot for Denver to lose either

KC has the Colts and Chargers, much tougher

I think (even though I say so myself) this was a corker of a bet at 7-1 in a four horse race to win the division, and KC could go 12-4 or 13-3 and not win the division which is a real outlier result. We've run into Mr Peyton Manning and a superb Denver team though, not unexpectedly but we had a great run at the price.

KC have done one of the great turn-rounds 2-14 last year to 11-3 this with one of the two top running backs, the superb Jamaal Charles, a decent quarterback who makes few mistakes and a top top defense. Add some more weapons next year (receiver, tight end etc) and this could be a superbowl team

3 Philadelphia Eagles

Are in pole position to win the NFC East. If they do, they could be a real threat to anyone in the play offs because of their game winning offensive talent in McCoy, Jackson etc. We have them 50-1  to win the superbowl

The Eagles are 1 game ahead in the division and play Chicago this week with the result incidental because assuming the Cowboys win this week (yeah right) then the winner of the last game of the season Eagles at Cowboys wins the division

4 Tennessee Titans

Needing 355 points to win this bet, the Titans have now scored 326 points with two games to go. 29 points in two games against Jacksonville and Houston should be a good thing

As was proved this past weekend, when the Titans scored 34 points including 17 in the last five minutes, what has really helped this bet (but probably not the team, who have won five games all season) is the injury to the quarterback Jake Locker, under whom the Titans played very conservatively, ran it a lot and were pretty humdrum. Under back up Ryan FitzMagic the Titans opened up, threw it more and put up more points. And lost more games as the defense was on the field more as the offense scored quicker.

5 Quarterbacks

Updating for Stafford last night:

1   Peyton Manning, QB   DEN   4,811   
2   Drew Brees, QB    NO   4,500   
3   Matthew Stafford, QB DET   4,211
4   Tom Brady, QB    NE 4,049   
5   Philip Rivers, QB SD   4,048   
6   Ben Roethlisberger, QB PIT 3,915   
7   Matt Ryan, QB   ATL   3,887

We have 2 and 3, paying 4 places e/w. As bobby1 says yesterday, here is another bet that has run into Manning in a vintage year. For a very modest loss overall (2 each way winners and a loser) we need Stafford to hold off both Brady and Rivers in the last two weeks.  Ryan looks too far back to challenge

« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 01:03:39 PM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #61842 on: December 17, 2013, 01:07:26 PM »

Fitzmagic. Lol.

Out of interest, Eagles still 45 on betfair for the super bowl. Is Kansas City at 20/1 a bet? Are we expecting their injured defensive players to return for the playoffs?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #61843 on: December 17, 2013, 01:12:04 PM »

Thank you Tighty for 3/3 NFL bets.

Come on the Ravens tonight !

4/4 Tighty !!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61844 on: December 17, 2013, 01:14:41 PM »

At the moment it is most likely that KC will be the 5th seed

Denver 1
Patriots 2
Bengals 3
Colts 4

Chiefs 5
Miami 6

this of course could change

As of now the Chiefs would go to the Colts in the Wild card round

Jamaal Charles would have a field day. Think the Chiefs would win

then either Denver or Patriots away.....either is tough sledding in January

So 20-1 for the sb looks fair enough, even though they are probably the second best team in the AFC as its simply tough to win 3 away games as a wildcard in a row

In the play offs they expect Justin Houston back, which would be enormous, as one of the top passing rushing OLBs in the league and a fierce tandem with Tamba Hali

Of course we can all sit here today and say "its going to be Denver v Seattle in the superbowl"

but it won't be, its all about who gets hot in January   

this is why a team like the Eagles, that can score points, gets streaky in terms of consecutive wins etc could upset the applecart

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 4119 4120 4121 4122 [4123] 4124 4125 4126 4127 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: