blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:29:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4746 4747 4748 4749 [4750] 4751 4752 4753 4754 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13443980 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #71235 on: March 15, 2014, 10:14:20 AM »

Brian O' Driscoll @ 11/2 for MOM against France?

Way out of line with the other bookies

http://www.oddschecker.com/rugby-union/six-nations/france-v-ireland/man-of-the-match

Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #71236 on: March 15, 2014, 10:26:22 AM »

Down to 16 in the Midlands Grand National. Odds-on it goes to 15 or probably less sadly (ground is drying out).
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #71237 on: March 15, 2014, 10:27:26 AM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/rugby-union/six-nations/france-v-ireland/man-of-the-match

I don't see the game being played to his strengths. I think the most likely winner of the match is Ireland and someone who will have a huge part to play is Paul O'Connell @ 18-1. My other choice would be Rob Kearney @ 20's as the French attempt to score points and give him chances to counter attack.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #71238 on: March 15, 2014, 10:29:28 AM »

Hard to see Harry Topper running if the ground has really gone on the quick side
kpnuts

KP Nuts: All Hat, No Cattle

View Profile
« Reply #71239 on: March 15, 2014, 10:36:52 AM »

Patrick doesn't lay me but looks a great bet for whoever can get on, and not just because it's pretty much double the odds of anywhere else.
Even if BOD doens't get it from whoever chooses official RBS 6N MOTM (host broadcaster?), I'd make it about 1/3, given the day that's in it, that Patrick, who can never resist an opportunity to show the world what a great guy he is an how patriotic (St Patrick's weekend too!) would refund all BOD bets on final whistle, just to get out that press release, spam twitter etc for the free publicity.
It's probably why they're out of line in the first place, to draw attention to mkt, get more people on him for bigger PR hit.

@kpnuts134
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #71240 on: March 15, 2014, 10:49:50 AM »

Hard to see Harry Topper running if the ground has really gone on the quick side

Agreed.  Kim Bailey said on ML he was travelling up to walk the course but he didn't sound overly happy with the clerk of the courses' interview.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #71241 on: March 15, 2014, 10:54:46 AM »

Agreed.  Kim Bailey said on ML he was travelling up to walk the course but he didn't sound overly happy with the clerk of the courses' interview.

It's ALWAYS good to Soft, though. Always.

Except when it isn't.

And even then, it sometimes is.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #71242 on: March 15, 2014, 11:05:16 AM »

I like a horse today in the main "after the Lord Mayors show" event....the Midlands National.  It is a good each way race with 17 runners so we can handle another one coming out but I am writing this at like 2am UK time and won't be up too early so if it cuts up to 15 or less runners it is a no bet.  The horse in question is Wyck Hill.  Best early prices are 9/1 with 365 and Boyles which I would definitely bet it at but I would be inclined to wait until 11am or so as the jolly Goulanes is the Pricewise horse and seems likely to be be backed.  A big part of these races is whether the horse in question can get the trip and we know Wyck Hill can because it won the Eider Chase over 4m1f in its last race and whilst that was a tough race I don't think it would be coming here if they didn't think it could handle the race and plenty of winners of this used to come after racing in the race at Newcastle and Seven Towers did the double.  Given we have an in built advantage with the terms and we know it gets the trip I think that makes the place element excellent value.  I also think that prices seem wrong in relation to the favourite.  In the Welsh National Goulanes and Wyck Hill were roughly the same price (20/1 and 22/1) and had the same weight differential.  Since then our horse has gone to Newcastle and shown it gets the trip and is in form should be fit whilst Goulanes has stayed at home and the only reason for that is that the trainer has won the race a few times but those horses were much bigger prices.  I don't generally like to oppose Segal but   The other one at the front of the market is Harry Topper but it is giving chunks of weight away and only subsequent Gold Cup winner Syncronised has done that in the past ten years here and whilst Harry Topper might become a Gold Cup horse we can't assume he is that good at this stage and his presence leaves a lot of other horses out of the handicap.

Recommend 30 ew at 9/1 or better Wyck Hill.  Would be inclined to take the risk of waiting until 11am or so in the hope we will get a bit bigger.

Good morning (?) Stu, & thank you very much.

WE have £30 EW @ 9/1, Wyck Hill, BetVictor

15:50WYCK HILL (EW)(Horse Racing Outright)Odds: 9/1 Stake: 60.00Possible Return:  397.50

BET PLACED

Giving it away Tikay. 
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #71243 on: March 15, 2014, 11:08:25 AM »

I don't see the game being played to his strengths. I think the most likely winner of the match is Ireland and someone who will have a huge part to play is Paul O'Connell @ 18-1. My other choice would be Rob Kearney @ 20's as the French attempt to score points and give him chances to counter attack.

I was only going on the price, and the fact that it's his last match ever.

I'm guessing that he probably only needs to make a couple decent tackles to be in with a shout of MOM.

Would be nice if they freerolled us as per KP's post Cheesy

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #71244 on: March 15, 2014, 01:11:59 PM »

quickly lay all man city upcoming games, kompany just got red card and lescott and demicawful are both terrible.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #71245 on: March 15, 2014, 01:16:25 PM »

quickly lay all man city upcoming games, kompany just got red card and lescott and demicawful are both terrible.

He only misses one game I think, home to Fulham Huh?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #71246 on: March 15, 2014, 01:18:37 PM »

Straight red. 3 games?

Fulham
Man utd
Arsenal

Carpe Diem
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #71247 on: March 15, 2014, 01:22:25 PM »

Straight red. 3 games?

Fulham
Man utd
Arsenal

You may be right.

I thought it was three games for violent conduct but only one for unsportsmanlike behavour or two yellows.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #71248 on: March 15, 2014, 01:28:20 PM »

Im sure Demichelis will get the blame for that one as well

Kompany been bang average this season for me especially lately making at least one crucial mistake per game, excellent defender when left to defend deep nothing like as good when pushed further up gets exposed easily.

4th red card in past 3 seasons after none in first 4 as well.
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #71249 on: March 15, 2014, 01:39:40 PM »

Probably just a one match ban so I would personally hold off on the laying of City.
Pages: 1 ... 4746 4747 4748 4749 [4750] 4751 4752 4753 4754 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: