blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:58:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4969 4970 4971 4972 [4973] 4974 4975 4976 4977 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13445759 times)
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #74580 on: April 16, 2014, 05:53:18 PM »

For those interested

Bayern are 1/14 on tonight and its a cup game they will be arsed in unlike the last two league games

Probably an even better than City for the goalscorer stuff and certainly a must for any doubles e.t.c

Which ones would you say look best in this game mate?

Know little about their team tbh, just on prices Schweinsteiger seems ok @10's?

Schweini not a great price.

Look at mandzukic, muller and robben before him. Also if Toni Kroos starts (which he might) he'd be worth a punt.

Although Bayern are in 'bad form' they are taking this ridiculously seriously. Players and club hierarchy all talking about how dangerous Kaiserslautern are (since they beat Leverkusen last time out in cup) and it's unthinkable that Bayern don't get to final to have another punt at treble.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 05:55:06 PM by mulhuzz » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74581 on: April 16, 2014, 05:57:15 PM »

My mate's an Everton season ticket holder, reckons John Stones is a star of the future, and also very dangerous at set pieces when he plays centre half (rather than full back). He's playing there tonight in what should be a tight game with Palace, think the market underates him as he's not scored many (don't think he's ever scored, but he's 19 and has played like 40 games total), my mate reckons he's gonna score a few a season once he settles in. Suggest a first goal banzai tenner at 50s (or better) on the machine

we'll land one of these soon Jeff

banzai placed

Placed (matched)
Back (Bet For)    Odds    Stake    Profit
Everton v C Palace
John Stones First Goalscorer    50    £10.00    
£490.00
Ref: 36308166205M Matched: 17:40 16-Apr-14

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #74582 on: April 16, 2014, 05:59:05 PM »

Suggest Müller to score first with beteverysingleday at 10/3 in Bayern vs Kaiserslautern. That looks a really decent price.

Especially if they start Hojejejwjberhg (not his real name) or Pizarro instead of Mandzukic.
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #74583 on: April 16, 2014, 06:00:23 PM »

For those interested

Bayern are 1/14 on tonight and its a cup game they will be arsed in unlike the last two league games

Probably an even better than City for the goalscorer stuff and certainly a must for any doubles e.t.c

Look at mandzukic, muller and robben before him. Also if Toni Kroos starts (which he might) he'd be worth a punt.

He's best priced tho and we get 10-3 on him scoring anytime instead of 9-4 fixed odds. Seems ok to me.

I just go mainly on the math tho. Can't say I like backing 3 or more if they are all around 3-1 or less.

Will prob go for manzukic and one other shortie+schweinsteiger.

However, Kroos is interesting at 6's. Smiley
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74584 on: April 16, 2014, 06:02:24 PM »

Unders is 6/5 bf after commission. Sorry when said odds against was looking at bf market earlier

unders 2.2 on bf now

we have £30 at evens.

tempted to press?

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74585 on: April 16, 2014, 06:05:20 PM »

Suggest Müller to score first with beteverysingleday at 10/3 in Bayern vs Kaiserslautern. That looks a really decent price.

Especially if they start Hojejejwjberhg (not his real name) or Pizarro instead of Mandzukic.

i am getting diff recs here

Muller 1st?

Schweinsteiger e/w

kroos? e/w?

mandzukic 1st?

what portfolio do we want here?

two 1sts and a longer priced anytime?

just Muller?

My eyes are open wide
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #74586 on: April 16, 2014, 06:17:24 PM »

i am getting diff recs here

Muller 1st?

Schweinsteiger e/w

kroos? e/w?

mandzukic 1st?

what portfolio do we want here?

two 1sts and a longer priced anytime?

just Muller?

Please ignore me as I know nothing about german footy tbh.

Mulhuz and horsey ftw imo.

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #74587 on: April 16, 2014, 06:18:55 PM »

For those interested

He's best priced tho and we get 10-3 on him scoring anytime instead of 9-4 fixed odds. Seems ok to me.

I just go mainly on the math tho. Can't say I like backing 3 or more if they are all around 3-1 or less.

Will prob go for manzukic and one other shortie+schweinsteiger.

However, Kroos is interesting at 6's. Smiley

any website for bayern team news? guessing it will be given 1 hour before kick off

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #74588 on: April 16, 2014, 06:20:40 PM »

Feel like we've turned the clock back 6 months with these sudden ew fgs recommendations.

Toni Kroos scores a goal every 10 games for Munich, was always a 10-12/1 poke in these sort of games, scores against an English club and is halfed thereafter.
Schweinsteger scores a goal every 8 games across his career and shows no immediate signs of turning into a free scoring midfielder, was always 12/14s as well in these games, scores against an English club and is halfed by most bookies. 10s with 365 is ok at best id say.

Ive probably had more ew fgs bets on Bayern Munich than anyone in the country and I had a pretty low ROI compared to every other side- they share their goals out, frequently swap penalty takers, bring key players off after 60mins, rejig formations and Thomas Muller always scored if I left him out and never if I bet him- he doesn't really have a position, just plays off the striker or as a false 9- used to go off 9/2 now 100/30- Robben used to go off 5/1 now 100/30, Manduckic used to go off 7/2 now 12/5 and Mario Gotze who sometimes plays in the false striker role used to go off 5/1 and now is 15/4. Ribery who I managed to have for his only first goal in the league this year was frequently 6/1 when Munich were 1/10 and was on pens, he is now 4/1.

Its probably odds on for 4 of the above starting the game, who are all less than 4/1 for first goal.

If I was having a bet I would 100% be waiting for team news, praying 2/3 of the above don't start, id be praying Pizarro started and lump the 9/2ew. Otherwise if Mand, Robben, Ribery, Gotze/Muller all start im afraid the ship has sailed

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #74589 on: April 16, 2014, 06:21:22 PM »

Cliffnotes- Munich in my experience are the worst team at short prices for ew fgs- share the goals out and all the players are much shorter than they used to be
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74590 on: April 16, 2014, 06:24:01 PM »

Cliffnotes- Munich in my experience are the worst team at short prices for ew fgs- share the goals out and all the players are much shorter than they used to be

That's a factor of ageing.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #74591 on: April 16, 2014, 06:28:28 PM »

Btw- Ronaldo and Messi used to be around the 12/5 when their sides were at home and 1/10

They both take pens and play 90mins

Manduzkic doesn't take pens, always gets subbed and needs the ball to land on his head- he actually done well for me but if someone rang me up asking for a lump ew at 12/5 I think id accommodate them and I wouldn't have dreamed of laying Messi and Ronaldo at that price
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #74592 on: April 16, 2014, 06:29:15 PM »

Involved yourself in the city game for same bet though?

I really like it, bar the fact that on the machine all the place parts are pretty strong.

Maybe instead of pressing further I should just have some place bets.
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #74593 on: April 16, 2014, 06:31:24 PM »

I cant get on and don't think either game is worth losing someone elses account for but if I could Id bet Aguero out of anyone in either game assuming he starts
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #74594 on: April 16, 2014, 06:32:00 PM »

And obv if Munich didn't start Mand up top and had someone else there, probably bet them, especially Pizarro
Pages: 1 ... 4969 4970 4971 4972 [4973] 4974 4975 4976 4977 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: