blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 04:58:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272905 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5450 5451 5452 5453 [5454] 5455 5456 5457 5458 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13570622 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #81795 on: July 01, 2014, 10:38:17 PM »

Tyson a genuine Poshy though. Often see him behind the goal at London Road, stood next to the iconic Gummy Bear.

Can't compete with that...

Did just find this in between pictures of Antony Costa, Jessie J and Charles Bronson, though:

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81796 on: July 02, 2014, 06:34:00 AM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/wimbledon/mens/milos-raonic-v-nick-kyrgios/total-number-of-games

the first quote is <>45.5

must be a shot at 2 tiebreaks at least which is 26, unlikely to be a three setter, weight non tie-break sets to 6-4 and 7-5 so lets say 9-10 games a set at worst..so its pricing in 4 sets

which is interesting as you can get

5-1+ either winning 3-2 and 6-1 the underdog winning 3-1

http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/wimbledon/mens/milos-raonic-v-nick-kyrgios/set-betting

if the young lad gets up for it again, and suffers no let down,  i'd say overs-games/5-sets is a good shot

Like both of those, Rich. Not sure the logic of doing both is right or wrong though, as they are, to a degree, related. I guess we could do both & effectively have insurance.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81797 on: July 02, 2014, 08:02:42 AM »

Daily Report

Loss on Month £115

Outstanding Bets £2449.20

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=27

Losers yesterday

- Nadal for Wimbledon -£60.  1st player from outside top 100 to beat no.1 in 22 years, and first teenager to beat a top seed at a slam since 2005, when Nadal himself beat Courier. Awesome performance from Krygios including shots like  https://vine.co/v/MFYKPlIYBMd

Click to see full-size image.

- Switzerland -£30. Argentina, apart from Messi disappointijng for 115 minutes, turned it on in the last part of extra time to knock them out

- USA -£20 Lost a thrilling extra time game to Belgium. Howards's end, after a brilliant performance

- Greg Merson -£5, knocked out of the One Drop

longer term positions

- Federer advance to the Wimbledon quarters with a demolition of Robredo. He now plays Wawrinka, then Krygios/Raonic.

- Our world cup outright portfolio has 4 teams in the alst 8, including three in one half

Brazil £1 at 7-1
Argentina £50 e/w at 4-1
Netherlands £30 e/w at 8-1
France £50 at 12-1, free bet
Belgium £20 e/w at 22-1
Argentina £25 to final at 3-1
Neymar £20 e/w golden boot at 14-1
Martinez £50 e/w golden boot at 100-1
Messi, Cabaye and Cuadrado whoscored.com ratings at 10/50/66-1
Oscar player of the tournament £20 at 33-1

- In the T20 last night Yorkshire beat Leicestershire to climb back into the top 4 in the North group, helped by another wonderful catch

Fielding, Yorkshire-style: https://vine.co/v/MF377AYM9DV

- In the MLB, Baltimore won, the Yankees lost in the AL East. Baltimore a game behind the Blue Jays for the division lead. In the Central the Royals lost.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #81798 on: July 02, 2014, 08:25:06 AM »

Official: Sporting have signed Dundee United's 18-year-old midfielder Ryan Gauld. 6-year deal. €60m release clause.

Standing infront of Figo and Ronaldo, no pressure on the lad. Good luck to him good to see a young talent go abroad.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81799 on: July 02, 2014, 08:28:41 AM »

Official: Sporting have signed Dundee United's 18-year-old midfielder Ryan Gauld. 6-year deal. €60m release clause.

Standing infront of Figo and Ronaldo, no pressure on the lad. Good luck to him good to see a young talent go abroad.
good for his development and for national team in long run but disappointing in that we won't see him grace the spl again

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #81800 on: July 02, 2014, 09:28:54 AM »

betfrair have raonic 1.5 krygios 2.8

could well be a mental let down tomorrow, and playing the day after beating nadal isn't going to be easy (he had 48 hours rest before today's match) and the power of raonic will match up better than nadal did against him, even so, I was surprised to see 2.8

1.5 is big I think.  Love Krygios but this is an over-reaction.  Raonic starting to play well on grass.  Would have been 1.25 without the Nadal game? 
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #81801 on: July 02, 2014, 09:32:40 AM »

Obviously the young kid has more upside through the event so should prob be a small dog tomorrow given they are both 18/1 tight on bf outright but 1/2 2/1 is comical.  Would suggest we bet the 2/1 pretty big.  If we don't agree with that we should be laying the kid at 18/1 for the title.  That has to be a rick somewhere.

I don't agree at all that 2/1 is value for the aussie tomorrow.  I reckon 4/1 to beat Raonic, 6/1 to beat Federer and Djokovic.  Take off a bit for him facing Wawa/Murray/Dimitrov if there is an upset around and I reckon he's still a 100/1 shot for title!!
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #81802 on: July 02, 2014, 09:40:16 AM »

20 years ago, it was all serve and volley in the gentlemen's singles, but - to my eyes - the difference between the four surfaces seems much less pronounced in the last five years or so. However, I have a theory that Centre Court is playing like it used to now that it's a bit threadbare, due to it not seeing any rain. 35 aces in four sets against Nadal is ridiculous. It's like Kraijcek thundering down monsters against Agassi.

Is the lack of moisture on Centre helping the serve and volleyers? If so, when do we look at Federer?

Rafa's roids catching up with his knees maybe?  Can't keep getting them back as you get on in years.

First time he's lost to someone outside the top 100 in the world since 2006, apparently.

Lost to Darcis at wimbledon last year?  He wasn't in top 100.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #81803 on: July 02, 2014, 09:45:33 AM »

Obviously the young kid has more upside through the event so should prob be a small dog tomorrow given they are both 18/1 tight on bf outright but 1/2 2/1 is comical.  Would suggest we bet the 2/1 pretty big.  If we don't agree with that we should be laying the kid at 18/1 for the title.  That has to be a rick somewhere.

I don't agree at all that 2/1 is value for the aussie tomorrow.  I reckon 4/1 to beat Raonic, 6/1 to beat Federer and Djokovic.  Take off a bit for him facing Wawa/Murray/Dimitrov if there is an upset around and I reckon he's still a 100/1 shot for title!!

Thinking about it, even if I am wrong and he is indeed a 2/1 shot to beat Roanic, how can he be 18/1 for the title?  Doesn't that make him a 5/2 shot against his semi and final opponent?  And these are Fed/Wawa and then Djok/Murray/Dimitrov?  18/1 has to be a nonsense surely and bookies are just hoping people get excited about the Nadal game and take a dreadful price?
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #81804 on: July 02, 2014, 09:48:29 AM »

Thinking about it, even if I am wrong and he is indeed a 2/1 shot to beat Roanic, how can he be 18/1 for the title?  Doesn't that make him a 5/2 shot against his semi and final opponent?  And these are Fed/Wawa and then Djok/Murray/Dimitrov?  18/1 has to be a nonsense surely and bookies are just hoping people get excited about the Nadal game and take a dreadful price?

Actually 6/4 shot?

£1 becomes £3 for beating Raonic

£3 becomes £7.5 at 6/4

£7.5 becomes £18.75 at 6.4

I'm pretty sure you can make money laying 18/1 and backing Kyrgios in the individual matches - he'll be way bigger than 6/4 against Fed.

Apologies if I've made a rick here but just woken up.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #81805 on: July 02, 2014, 09:58:06 AM »

Dimitrov 3/1 to beat Murray?  Was expecting 2/1.

Hmm - looks like Dimitrov/Raonic double is the order of the day for me Smiley

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #81806 on: July 02, 2014, 12:49:15 PM »

20 years ago, it was all serve and volley in the gentlemen's singles, but - to my eyes - the difference between the four surfaces seems much less pronounced in the last five years or so. However, I have a theory that Centre Court is playing like it used to now that it's a bit threadbare, due to it not seeing any rain. 35 aces in four sets against Nadal is ridiculous. It's like Kraijcek thundering down monsters against Agassi.

Is the lack of moisture on Centre helping the serve and volleyers? If so, when do we look at Federer?

Rafa's roids catching up with his knees maybe?  Can't keep getting them back as you get on in years.

First time he's lost to someone outside the top 100 in the world since 2006, apparently.

Lost to Darcis at wimbledon last year?  He wasn't in top 100.

Second hand sauces

Roll Eyes

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81807 on: July 02, 2014, 01:28:10 PM »

Big weekend of sport approaching. The Tour, Wimbledon, World Cup & British Grand Prix, ...anything else?

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #81808 on: July 02, 2014, 01:47:07 PM »

Big weekend of sport approaching. The Tour, Wimbledon, World Cup & British Grand Prix, ...anything else?

The Eclipse this weekend, too.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #81809 on: July 02, 2014, 02:18:51 PM »

This was my point.  One of them has to be wrong.
Pages: 1 ... 5450 5451 5452 5453 [5454] 5455 5456 5457 5458 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: