blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 09:16:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273177 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5496 5497 5498 5499 [5500] 5501 5502 5503 5504 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13612085 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #82485 on: July 11, 2014, 03:34:38 PM »

Put some thoughts on the Arsenal thread

For some reason i have a doubt about him even though i am a massive fan of him.

That makes no sense really, however i would point out he had a near dreadful first season at Udinese and a slowish start at Barcelona.

Maybe he just needs time to adapt to a new league/surroundings.

20's is about what would i price him up at tbh

I wouldn't be too sure that his tightness is correct about Arteta being moved on making Sanchez more likely to be 1st choice on pens though.

I'd be very surprised if that were to happen.

no problem

Arteta stays?

32, out of contract and Khedira (what a signing he would be) might come in?

I think Arteta has one year left on his current deal, deffo not out of contract.

Khedira would be a fantastic signing and could possibly change things.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82486 on: July 11, 2014, 03:39:01 PM »

Good Afternoon Freddies.

Fletcher Christian here.

After being chucked in the brig by Ironside, the Cabin Boy(Clearly given too much power while Captain Bligh was off on shore leave), I took time to have a good look at myself and the damage I had single handedly caused to Fred. I gather, at the time, i had totally ruined it for everyone.

For this I whole-heartedly apologize.

This whole episode has hit me hard. People I used to call friends now ignore me, I suffered a hate campaign on Facecloth, strangers took to hitting me with copies of the Racing Post as I walked down the street, even Tidal Bay sent back the sugar lumps i sent him.

I have learnt a valuable lesson and am a better person because of it, and i hope you can all find it within yourselves to forgive me, especially Redarmi. If you are kind enough to let me back I will try not to ruin it again.

Your humble fellow punter

Adz

PS, have a little look at my fav Scandie golfer Miko Illonen for The Open. A winner a few weeks ago, while I was banned Wink, he finished 16th last time The Open was at Hoylake. He has only played the Open 3 times and one of those he finished 9th at Lytham. He also won the Amateur Championship at Hoylake. He must like the air up there!
Some greedy sod nicked the 100s available a week or so ago, but 80s on BFSB now, 100-1 on Coral 6 places

Welcome back Adzy.

Just one for The Open?

Think we need a few more darts.

100/1 6 places is better than 80/1 8 places and it is good to spread anyway. 

Edit.  We lose 20% on the win price, though we gain 33% more places on the each way part, we also lose 20% on the price too.  Overall the 6 places at 100/1 is better.  Inevitable he is 7th or 8th now, but we have to live with that.

i need to put my "notify new posts" button on, sorry.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #82487 on: July 11, 2014, 03:55:56 PM »

Good Afternoon Freddies.

Fletcher Christian here.

After being chucked in the brig by Ironside, the Cabin Boy(Clearly given too much power while Captain Bligh was off on shore leave), I took time to have a good look at myself and the damage I had single handedly caused to Fred. I gather, at the time, i had totally ruined it for everyone.

This whole episode has hit me hard. People I used to call friends now ignore me, I suffered a hate campaign on Facecloth, strangers took to hitting me with copies of the Racing Post as I walked down the street, even Tidal Bay sent back the sugar lumps i sent him.

I have learnt a valuable lesson and am a better person because of it, and i hope you can all find it within yourselves to forgive me, especially Redarmi. If you are kind enough to let me back I will try not to ruin it again.

Adz

PS, have a little look at my fav Scandie golfer Miko Illonen for The Open. A winner a few weeks ago, while I was banned Wink, he finished 16th last time The Open was at Hoylake. He has only played the Open 3 times and one of those he finished 9th at Lytham. He also won the Amateur Championship at Hoylake. He must like the air up there!
Some greedy sod nicked the 100s available a week or so ago, but 80s on BFSB now, 100-1 on Coral 6 places

Welcome back Adzy.

Just one for The Open?

Think we need a few more darts.

100/1 6 places is better than 80/1 8 places and it is good to spread anyway. 

Edit.  We lose 20% on the win price, though we gain 33% more places on the each way part, we also lose 20% on the price too.  Overall the 6 places at 100/1 is better.  Inevitable he is 7th or 8th now, but we have to live with that.

i need to put my "notify new posts" button on, sorry.

Guess you would have likely put the bet on just before I posted anyway.  Might try and put something on the maths in betting board some time soon. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #82488 on: July 11, 2014, 04:04:27 PM »

Good Afternoon Freddies.

Fletcher Christian here.

Adz

Welcome back Adz
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #82489 on: July 11, 2014, 04:14:43 PM »

Cheers lads.

Do we have a Betdaq account?

I notice more and more times they have a slightly better price than Betty, and for the stakes involved, liquidity should be ok for Fred and its worth nicking those few extra points.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 04:19:22 PM by BigAdz » Logged

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #82490 on: July 11, 2014, 04:24:47 PM »

I said a couple of days ago to take the bwin gift on the top WC goalscorer on Rodrig.  1.65 is still available.  People asking for grands at 1.44 on bf.  Tikay had £50.  Suggest we top up at 1.65 for whatever the max is bwin will allow.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/world-cup/top-goalscorer
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #82491 on: July 11, 2014, 04:47:53 PM »

Tighty, would you be a backer or a layer of the draw in the cricket at 1.69 right now?  I backed it before the game but wouldn't want to right now.  

Edit.  Beautifully timed for the fight back.  Ho hum
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 05:14:22 PM by Doobs » Logged

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82492 on: July 11, 2014, 05:10:30 PM »

welcome back

but just to clarify i didnt throw you in the brig, it was the mod team that did, no mod can ban a member without an agreement from the mod team

i do not have a problem with you or any other member of fred or blonde

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82493 on: July 11, 2014, 05:33:46 PM »

Tighty, would you be a backer or a layer of the draw in the cricket at 1.69 right now?  I backed it before the game but wouldn't want to right now. 

Edit.  Beautifully timed for the fight back.  Ho hum

i wanted the team that won the toss since before it happened

will be very close but i want india 2-1 rather than the draw odds-on

shouldn't be any interruptions for weather

india are bowling well, swinging it where england didn't

and on a fifth day pitch don't have much confidence in england batting it out

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82494 on: July 11, 2014, 05:36:38 PM »

I said a couple of days ago to take the bwin gift on the top WC goalscorer on Rodrig.  1.65 is still available.  People asking for grands at 1.44 on bf.  Tikay had £50.  Suggest we top up at 1.65 for whatever the max is bwin will allow.

this is basically a call on muller not scoring in the final isn't it?

anyway we have had another £55 at 1.65

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #82495 on: July 11, 2014, 05:39:33 PM »

Not had time to catch up properly and just going to Edgbaston to watch the Birmingham Warwickshire Bears play Fred's favourites.

Clerks of the course.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #82496 on: July 11, 2014, 05:41:02 PM »

I said a couple of days ago to take the bwin gift on the top WC goalscorer on Rodrig.  1.65 is still available.  People asking for grands at 1.44 on bf.  Tikay had £50.  Suggest we top up at 1.65 for whatever the max is bwin will allow.

this is basically a call on muller not scoring in the final isn't it?

anyway we have had another £55 at 1.65

Or messi scoring 2 then its a dead heat in those two spots.  For us to actually do our cash in total Muller has to score 2 or Messi Hattrick.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82497 on: July 11, 2014, 05:43:52 PM »

wonders if he could play receiver for the Browns too?

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82498 on: July 11, 2014, 05:48:03 PM »

Tour de France: Tejay slides, Valverde strong

There were more crashes in Stage 7 of the Tour De France, with Tejay van Garderen from BMC hitting the ground and losing time on the yellow jersey and Garmin-Sharp’s Andrew Talansky involved in a tumble near the finish.

William Hill have reacted to van Garderen slipping back by pushing his odds out to 50-1 from 33-1 to win the Maillot Jaune. It’s a different story for Alejandro Valverde, with his chances appearing to strengthen in the betting market – he’s now 12-1 from 16-1 to be the 2014 Winner.

“The betting has Valverde closing in on the front pair of Nibali and Contador, but van Garderen may have blown his chance,” said William Hill spokesman Jon Ivan-Duke.

A photo-finish was needed to determine the winner of Stage 7 and the decision went to Matteo Trentin (stage odds of 50-1) from Omega Pharma Quick-Step, just ahead of Peter Sagan (stage odds of 5-2). It was so close that Trentin actually congratulated Sagan after the line, thinking the Cannondale cyclist had won!

Tour De France – 2014 Winner: 6-5 Vincenzo Nibali, 6-4 Alberto Contador, 12-1 Alejandro Valverde, 12-1 Richie Porte, 18-1 Andrew Talansky, 33-1 Jurgen Van Den Broeck, 50-1 Bauke Mollema, Jakob Fuglsang, Rui Costa, Tejay van Garderen, 66-1 OR BIGGER THE REST (Each-Way 1/3 Odds Places 1,2)

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #82499 on: July 11, 2014, 05:54:07 PM »

wonders if he could play receiver for the Browns too?

Incredible scenes.  Bosh goes to Houston now as they have already offered him a 4 year max contract and now James has gone a huge chance of winning more titles at Houston.  Recommend £40 on Rockets at 16/1 for nba with hills.  Houston will have a massive chance of winning the West next year with Howard/Harden and Bosh as a new big 3.  Got to feel for Wade as he left $40m on the table opting out of his 2 years left on his contract to work with James and Bosh to get their salaries under the cap to keep winning in Miami and James stabs him in the back and leaves.  Gl getting another $40m 2 year contract Wade with your knees!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 06:11:19 PM by arbboy » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5496 5497 5498 5499 [5500] 5501 5502 5503 5504 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: